🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

:rofl: like you voted for him the first time.

but of course you won't, you're a racist nutter, hon.

and i've never ever ever seen any indication that the president hates white people.

poor dear. it so must suck being a delusional fruitcake.

Classic dumb White Liberal. :cuckoo:

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

and i've never ever ever seen any indication that the president hates white people.

so spaketh the paulian imbecile :rofl:

Been there, done that.
What "hoods" in what cities? How often? Who do you interact with there? For what purpose? For how long? (I ask this because I wish to know the depth of your study of "the Hood".)

That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Late at night? That's why you have such a skewed view. You want to find out what AAs really think, you have to go out in the early morning when people are headed to work. Hang with the late night crowd and not only will you get strange attitudes, you're also talking to the people that don't vote! :cuckoo:

What "hoods" in what cities? How often? Who do you interact with there? For what purpose? For how long? (I ask this because I wish to know the depth of your study of "the Hood".)

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Fear the black man...

Has been working for conservatives for a hundred years

There is good reason to fear the Black Democrat Man, if you're white. They've given good reason to be feared. Now Black Republican Men, that's a whole other matter entirely. They're pretty cool & laid back. They don't hate Whitey.

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

course not sucker, your a brainwashed braindead die hard liberal, even bill clinton was smart enough to know when they played their race card on him dig a little deeper into the man obama hugged and said "open your hearts and minds to his message" that dude hated white people and jews and America.. you keep loving em if you want to, count me out. and I really don't mind you calling me a racist. I'm used to it, it's what you racist pieces of shit do.

so spaketh the paulian imbecile :rofl:

Just call em like i see em. You are a classic dumb White Liberal stereotype. It is what it is. :)

she's supposed to be smarter than that, but sadly she isn't. bill clinton is way smarter than she is. and that ain't saying too much.

Late at night? That's why you have such a skewed view. You want to find out what AAs really think, you have to go out in the early morning when people are headed to work. Hang with the late night crowd and not only will you get strange attitudes, you're also talking to the people that don't vote! :cuckoo:

Real-Life experience as opposed to Fantasy. That's the difference between me and dumb White Liberals. They live delusional fantasies when it comes to understanding what most African American Democrats really think about them. Like i said, take the Hood challenge and then get back to me. Good luck meeting all those loving non-racist African American Democrats.

Obama often goes undercover into the hood with an all black Secret Service entourage and gang rapes any white women who mistakenly find themselves there.

He hates The Beatles too.

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

LOL! I hate when Science Fiction writers drop the race bomb.

Did you really just type that with a straight face, or are you a plant sent here to make conservatives look like complete idiots?

That's what Obama's hero wrote, the guy he admires. Not only is it incredibly stupid, it shows what a racist nutburger the professor was.

Apparently you agree.

Stephen King wrote a story about little girls killing old men.

Hint: Stephen King doesn't support little girls killing old men.

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

Trust me, we knew that already.

good, cause I knew about obama from the beginning too, so I can relate.

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

Willow, did Herman Cain hate white people; would you have voted for Clinton against him, HAD the occasion arose?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Willow, did Herman Cain hate white people; would you have voted for Clinton against him, HAD the occasion arose?

That was then,, this is now. lousy democrats will never let a black man make it through the primaries. Republican primaries

Last edited:

That was then,, this is now. lousy democrats will never let a black man make it through the primaries.
Cain ran for the Republican nomination, and Obama is a Democrat.

That was then,, this is now. lousy democrats will never let a black man make it through the primaries.

yes, dumbass I know that. and I remember how obama's democrats treated Mr. Cain. that's what makes you people lousy.

my mind is made up. that's for certain. he said it aloud, he said it publicly, I have no reason to disbelive him. are you calling Samuel L. Jackson a liar? that's so frickin racist.

I'm calling him an ACTOR....you are calling him the SPOKESMAN for all black people.

Which one of us sounds more logical?

sure why not? you think Rush speaks for ALL Republicans.. what???? you a hypocrite on yet another day asswipe?

I do? When did I say such a thing to make you "think" I believe that.....especially since I've read MANY MANY Republican posts stating they don't always agree with Rush.....

I'm calling him an ACTOR....you are calling him the SPOKESMAN for all black people.

Which one of us sounds more logical?

sure why not? you think Rush speaks for ALL Republicans.. what???? you a hypocrite on yet another day asswipe?

I do? When did I say such a thing to make you "think" I believe that.....especially since I've read MANY MANY Republican posts stating they don't always agree with Rush.....

show me one post in which you have corrected a liberal for saying Rush speaks for the Republicans.. I'll wait, and when you do I'll apologize to you. I swear I will. Matter of fact I'm listening to MSNBC one of their talking heads just said "Rush Limbaugh is the defacto leader of the Republican party." Go ahead dennounce that as false.

yes, dumbass I know that. and I remember how obama's democrats treated Mr. Cain. that's what makes you people lousy.
I think Colin Powell could have beaten Bush II, Obama and Clinton. I heard several Caucasian Americans say "WHY DOESN'T HE RUN FOR PRESIDENT"?

I think Colin Powell could have beaten Bush II, Obama and Clinton. I heard several Caucasian Americans say "WHY DOESN'T HE RUN FOR PRESIDENT"?

Cause he went democrat.

Forum List

Back