🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

The fact that ogletree hid the video means it's controversial.

Obama hates white people. It really is that simple salliow.

That sums it up nicely with a big yellow dumb assed democrat bow on top.

What exactly is controversial? A man on man hug?
Yes RW, PBS, despite Ogletree's attempts at "covering up", aired all but the hug in 2008. If Ogletree still teaches, he has some explaining to, though I see that he HID nothing.

Yeah, i don't know what happened to African American Democrats over the years. But i do know most are now hateful racists. It's so sad & ironic. What would Martin Luther King think of them?

Sounds like projection to me. I notice there's no evidence of this "hateful racism" that the majority of AAs are supposed to harbor. Where do you get your statistics, The National Review of Anecdotal Evidence?!?! :eusa_eh:

You clearly haven't met any African American Democrats. Head down to the Hoods and meet some. Good luck with that.

Can't imagine why your side gets called bigots.

Sounds like projection to me. I notice there's no evidence of this "hateful racism" that the majority of AAs are supposed to harbor. Where do you get your statistics, The National Review of Anecdotal Evidence?!?! :eusa_eh:

You clearly haven't met any African American Democrats. Head down to the Hoods and meet some. Good luck with that.

go ahead, call our side bigots, cause now we know your side are racists.

I think you have that backasswards he hates me because I'm a white person.

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

:lol::lol::lol: Because we all know skin color is the most important thing you look at when picking who to vote for. We know because you just told us.

You clearly haven't met any African American Democrats.

What's this "any"? You were talking about the "majority". Where's the evidence? PUT UP OR SHUT UP. :cool:

Yeah, head down to the Hood and meet all those non-racist African American Democrats. I dare you. Give us your report when you get back...If you survive.

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

:lol::lol::lol: Because we all know skin color is the most important thing you look at when picking who to vote for. We know because you just told us.

98% of black people voted for obama cause he was black, ask Samuel Jackson. and just watch the froth and foam and vile directed at any person who declares himself to be a black Republican.. yep.. your side is the racist side.. I'm going to take advantage of that fact for the rest of my life.

Only going on life-experiences. I don't live in a fantasy world like dumb White Liberals do. But hey like i said, head down to the Hood and meet all those non-racist African American Democrats. I suggest doing it very late at night. That's when they're at their nicest. Good luck and God Bless.

if i were black, i certainly wouldn't want to join a party whose members said stuff like that about my race.

I have. Frightening to have someone like that brainwashing college-age Americans.

I just love the way the left is trying to laugh this off.

I wonder how many Asians, Latinos and Whites were actually turned away at Harvard because of Bell's demands that they should not be hired, but only African Americans?

It would be interesting to do a shout out and see who was affected by this.

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

Tiny dancer, Hopefully, gifted people found schools who'd be happy to take their bright little brains and with them, improve medicine, law, management, astronomy, life sciences, and literature at tomorrow's revered educational institutions. :)

Salt Jones, if you're calling tomorrow's America your exclusive property, you are in for a rude awakening when you realize power and wealth is shared with other human beings.

If you think you're the only one who is going to enjoy the benefits of other people's achievements, I think you have missed the forest for the trees, and you are lost in the brush.

98% of black people voted for obama cause he was black, ask Samuel Jackson. and just watch the froth and foam and vile directed at any person who declares himself to be a black Republican.. yep.. your side is the racist side.. I'm going to take advantage of that fact for the rest of my life.

Like to see your data supporting your claim(98%). Furthermore... Samuel L. Jackson is a fucking ACTOR.... I seriously doubt he's a credible source.

Only going on life-experiences. I don't live in a fantasy world like dumb White Liberals do. But hey like i said, head down to the Hood and meet all those non-racist African American Democrats. I suggest doing it very late at night. That's when they're at their nicest. Good luck and God Bless.

So...how often do YOU go "down to the Hood" to gain those 'life-experiences" you speak of?

it appears the Sean Hannity/Breitbart video thread on the Hannity forums has now been locked by the Hannity mods. that may tell you something.

I can just IMAGINE the embarrassment there. :lol::lol::lol: Give it a week and even mentioning last nite's show will get you banned as fast as mentioning Hannity's waterboarding promise.

:lol::lol::lol:

I participated in that thread at Hannity's forum. It became a huge flame war that got out of control and overwhelmed the moderator's efforts at keeping the peace. He threw in the towel and shut it down.

it appears the Sean Hannity/Breitbart video thread on the Hannity forums has now been locked by the Hannity mods. that may tell you something.

I can just IMAGINE the embarrassment there. :lol::lol::lol: Give it a week and even mentioning last nite's show will get you banned as fast as mentioning Hannity's waterboarding promise.

:lol::lol::lol:

between this screw up by hannity, and the slut comment from rush, it hasn't been a good couple of weeks for the cons most popular talking heads.

So...how often do YOU go "down to the Hood" to gain those 'life-experiences" you speak of?

Been there, done that. That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

Forum List

Back