🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

It's not fair to judge all blacks by the actions and words of a few, WillyT. That's what racists like Obama do, but you should not sink to their level.

I'm not sinking to anyone's level. I'm taking what they're telling me and I'm believing it. There may be one or two percent who do not hate white people but I haven't seen any yet have you?

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

lol. You're funny. how many black people have you voted for in the past not counting that affirmative action figure- West (R-FL)

It's does not matter how many I've voted for in the past. The past is over. This is a new day.

It's not fair to judge all blacks by the actions and words of a few, WillyT. That's what racists like Obama do, but you should not sink to their level.

Obama is a racist now?

You sound more and more like Glenn Beck every day

Too many African American Democrats are hateful racists. And that's very sad. It's definitely not what Martin Luther King wanted.

Too many African American Democrats are hateful racists. And that's very sad. It's definitely not what Martin Luther King wanted.

Yep,, and they can't have it both ways. If it's wrong for whites to be racist it's wrong for blacks to be racist. Now are we going to tolerate racism or not? I guess the black people say yes as long as it's them being the racists.

Yep,, and they can't have it both ways. If it's wrong for whites to be racist it's wrong for blacks to be racist. Now are we going to tolerate racism or not? I guess the black people say yes as long as it's them being the racists.

What's really discouraging is that you're taking this supposed "black racism" as an excuse for your own. :doubt:

Yeah, i don't know what happened to African American Democrats over the years. But i do know most are now hateful racists. It's so sad & ironic. What would Martin Luther King think of them?

What's really discouraging is that you're taking this supposed "black racism" as an excuse for your own. :doubt:

go ahead and be discouraged. You can't have it both ways. Either we all are or we all aren't. I'm not buying your bullshit anymore. Go peddle it somewhere else.

Yeah, i don't know what happened to African American Democrats over the years. But i do know most are now hateful racists. It's so sad & ironic. What would Martin Luther King think of them?

I don't know what's happened either but the fact is it has happened. And nothing exemplifies that more than their treatment of a black who becomes a Republican. They hate him as much as they hate white people. It's their misery not mine.

Sounds like projection to me. I notice there's no evidence of this "hateful racism" that the majority of AAs are supposed to harbor. Where do you get your statistics, The National Review of Anecdotal Evidence?!?! :eusa_eh:

it appears the Sean Hannity/Breitbart video thread on the Hannity forums has now been locked by the Hannity mods. that may tell you something.

Sounds like projection to me. I notice there's no evidence of this "hateful racism" that the majority of AAs are supposed to harbor. Where do you get your statistics, The National Review of Anecdotal Evidence?!?! :eusa_eh:

You clearly haven't met any African American Democrats. Head down to the Hoods and meet some. Good luck with that.

Last edited:

You clearly haven't met any African American Democrats.

What's this "any"? You were talking about the "majority". Where's the evidence? PUT UP OR SHUT UP. :cool:

All these claims that Obama and the Dems are racist are so far out that it's no wonder the American main stream voters are rejecting the far right. The far right is ignoring what concerns Main Street America and instead of coming up with sensible solutions for what's ailing Middle America, they want to start a culture war and America is on to them. As a matter of fact Romney's recent surge shows that within the GOP, there's a considerable discomfort among GOP centralist and moderates with the far right dialog.
Obama should be losing badly based on his record (or lack of) and he isn't, blame that on the far right's misguided approach and it's clear position of being out of touch with America.

All these claims that Obama and the Dems are racist are so far out that it's no wonder the American main stream voters are rejecting the far right. The far right is ignoring what concerns Main Street America and instead of coming up with sensible solutions for what's ailing Middle America, they want to start a culture war and America is on to them. As a matter of fact Romney's recent surge shows that within the GOP, there's a considerable discomfort among GOP centralist and moderates with the far right dialog.
Obama should be losing badly based on his record (or lack of) and he isn't, blame that on the far right's misguided approach and it's clear position of being out of touch with America.

reject us all you want to.. I've decided to reject you right back. forever.

Forum List

Back