🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

President Obama must be really embarrassed this morning.......

I had Breitbart killed for THAT?

The bottom line is..........on election day if you are under 50% approval, you lose is you're an incumbent...........because ALL undecideds go to the challenger even if its Boob McNut.

I think you might be wrong about that.

Sincerely,
President George W Bush.

You do realize that nothing in your link supports your assertion that birthers think Obama did not attend Harvard.

FYI.... from the little that we can ascertain from his Occidential years, he was a distinctly average student. People do question his Harvard years - but that is about how an average student suddenly became a smart one.

Moron.

In his books, obama describes himself as a lazy uninterested student who loved his "blow" more than classes.

Got a link?

You're joking, of course. :lol::lol::lol:

In his books, obama describes himself as a lazy uninterested student who loved his "blow" more than classes.

Got a link?

You're joking, of course. :lol::lol::lol:

Sure.

Because, mainly, it's out of context. Obama was illustrating that for a short time he was an uninterested student dabbling in drugs. Guess what? So was most of America at the time.

But one doesn't "remain" uninterested and continue on to accomplish the things that Obama accomplished, academically.

Hence..the major difference between liberals and conservatives. Conservatives fixate. Liberals grow.

The fact that ogletree hid the video means it's controversial.

Obama hates white people. It really is that simple salliow.

That sums it up nicely with a big yellow dumb assed democrat bow on top.

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

LOL! I hate when Science Fiction writers drop the race bomb.

Did you really just type that with a straight face, or are you a plant sent here to make conservatives look like complete idiots?

no asswipe. obama hugged the moron who penned that bullshit. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Willow how do you know Salt Jones is African American, or that he smokes pot?

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

have you read any of the statements Dr. Bell has made?
I have. Frightening to have someone like that brainwashing college-age Americans.

He dead now. and rotting.

I couldn't manage to work Shammity into my schedule. What was the earth-shattering news?

It may have been controversial in '08, but now not many are going to care.

The rest of your comment is just BS.

I couldn't manage to work Shammity into my schedule. What was the earth-shattering news?

The only real news was that there really wasn't a Rev.Wright connection, except in the tortured minds of the commentators.

You do realize that nothing in your link supports your assertion that birthers think Obama did not attend Harvard.

FYI.... from the little that we can ascertain from his Occidential years, he was a distinctly average student. People do question his Harvard years - but that is about how an average student suddenly became a smart one.

Moron.

Got a link?

Can you read? Read his books. He's been VERY upfront about his scholastic performance and drug use.

Forum List

Back