🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

So this was it, huh?

Okay, sure. Run with it. Sure beats extolling the virtues of Mitt Romney.

I hear some stuff was left out. Maybe that's the hidden gem. Ya never know, I guess.

i think the part that was left out was when obama hugged the guy as he introduced him (or something like that).

Holy crap, it had better be more than THAT.

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

Dream on. Nothing scares me from the left. :lol:

We're a long way out from the election. A long way. Obama is running as a failed President now.

No Hope. No Change. No Nada. Failed. Flesh and Blood Failure.

With a history that won't be hidden any more.

If this video was "nothing" why did they hide it?

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. :eusa_whistle:

More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now

Villifying prominent black people is going to win 2012? Really? Anyone paying attention? Did that work with Reverend Wright? Absolutely not. It had the opposite effect. Most of America understood why Wright was angry..and it reinforced the notion with Black people that Republicans have no fucking idea about their problems, historically..or presently. Even after Wright started playing the bat shit crazy reverend, possibly as a reaction to the Brietbart video, Obama distanced himself from Wright and made an eloquent speech about race and America.

Demonizing yet another prominent black man is going to be a sure winner..you betcha.

ah yes, the good ole race card...because I guess there can't be ANY BAD black people.

w0w.......500+ posts in under 12 hours on this. And every post from a lefty nutter is about how this is a non-story, but here are the k00ks falling all over themseves to marginalize it!!!

yuk...........yuk:D:D:fu:

Marginalize it? Heck..I hope Republicans really go for the throat on this. I hope they make Bell the new "Devil".

It solidifies the minority vote for Obama..and opens up opportunities to dig into Romney's past. Romney's a bishop in the Mormon religion..which up until the late 1970s, held that people of color were evil.

:lol:

w0w.......500+ posts in under 12 hours on this. And every post from a lefty nutter is about how this is a non-story, but here are the k00ks falling all over themseves to marginalize it!!!

Marginalize it? Heck..I hope Republicans really go for the throat on this. I hope they make Bell the new "Devil".

It solidifies the minority vote for Obama..and opens up opportunities to dig into Romney's past. Romney's a bishop in the Mormon religion..which up until the late 1970s, held that people of color were evil.

well unfortunately for Obama, he also needs others than just Minorities to vote for him to win..
good grief

We're a long way out from the election. A long way. Obama is running as a failed President now.

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. :eusa_whistle:

More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now

Villifying prominent black people is going to win 2012? Really? Anyone paying attention? Did that work with Reverend Wright? Absolutely not. It had the opposite effect. Most of America understood why Wright was angry..and it reinforced the notion with Black people that Republicans have no fucking idea about their problems, historically..or presently. Even after Wright started playing the bat shit crazy reverend, possibly as a reaction to the Brietbart video, Obama distanced himself from Wright and made an eloquent speech about race and America.

Demonizing yet another prominent black man is going to be a sure winner..you betcha.

ah yes, the good ole race card...because I guess there can't be ANY BAD black people.

All of Brietbart's targets in regard to Obama have been black. Acorn, Wright, Sherrod and now from the grave..Bell.

Keep with that meme..seriously. Currently 1 in 6 hispanics say they will go with a Republican candidate. 55% of women favor Democrats. And something like 99% of blacks will go for Obama.

That's not simply because Obama is a black candidate. It's because not only are Republicans saying they having nothing for anyone other then white rich people, they are saying they actually hate everyone else.

Bad combination.

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

gotta hand it to lefties.......very consistent with pulling the race card whatever you're talking!!:gay::gay::gay:

At leat we'll see this fruad of a presiident properly vetted this time through!!!!

Last edited:

Who cant love lefties shitting their shorts?

wow math fail.

thread started 3/2

500th post 3/8

sure seems like under 12 hours :eek:

so we've a clip with Obama and Bell, a dead rush wanna be, and a cover up conspiracy

have i got that right?

~S~

well unfortunately for Obama, he also needs others than just Minorities to vote for him to win..
good grief

omg like no way!

All of Brietbart's targets in regard to Obama have been black. Acorn, Wright, Sherrod and now from the grave..Bell.

Keep with that meme..seriously. Currently 1 in 6 hispanics say they will go with a Republican candidate. 55% of women favor Democrats. And something like 99% of blacks will go for Obama.

That's not simply because Obama is a black candidate. It's because not only are Republicans saying they having nothing for anyone other then white rich people, they are saying they actually hate everyone else.

Bad combination.

Ummm......maybe thats because he spent his life hanging with black radicals??:D:D:D:D:D

Bad combination.

we see you ALL don't have a problem vilifying white people, but the rest of us are suppose to shut up about black people....

wow math fail.

thread started 3/2

500th post 3/8

math fail indeed.........and you're right!!! Clearly, there is zero angst amongst the lefty nutters on on this. :coffee:

But since this is a POLITICS forum, we can cut right to the chase. This story is going to be all about the independent vote.......Independents who by the way voted blind on this guy nearly 4 years ago. Then add his radical agenda he spoke none of in 2008. Yup...........ahhhhh ( takes long drag on ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion)........that is sure to win even more of the Independent vote in swing states in 2012!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Last edited:

wow math fail.

thread started 3/2

500th post 3/8

math fail indeed.........and you're right!!! Clearly, there is zero angst amongst the lefty nutters on on this. :coffee:

I think they're more inviting of it than you are, and that's saying something.

These phony controversies have a recent history of making the right look bad. Birthers come to mind. The fake acorn videos, the faked Breitbart video.....the shit always just ends up being an epic failsauce, similar to your saying it took under 12 hours for 500 posts when REALLY, it took 6 days.

roflbot.jpg

wow math fail.

thread started 3/2

500th post 3/8

These phony controversies have a recent history of making the right look bad. Birthers come to mind. The fake acorn videos, the faked Breitbart video.....the shit always just ends up being an epic failsauce, similar to your saying it took under 12 hours for 500 posts when REALLY, it took 6 days.

s0n.......you always have had the political IQ of a small soap dish. Why do you think candidates run negative political ad's for the last 200 years? Only the far left k00ks think this stuff is faked. Independents are far, far more impressionable......and none of this shit existed before election time in 2008. The fraud in thw White House will be properly vetted this time thorugh and all the gay whining by the k00k left wont stop it.:deal::deal::deal:

But since this is a POLITICS forum, we can cut right to the chase. This story is going to be all about the independent vote.......Independents who by the way voted blind on this guy nearly 4 years ago. Then add his radical agenda he spoke none of in 2008. Yup...........ahhhhh ( takes long drag on ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion)........that is sure to win even more of the Independent vote in swing states in 2012!!!

Last edited:
The fake acorn videos, the faked Breitbart video.....

How funny that all the videos of the left-Democrats are supposedly fake, yet all the ones from the Tea Party were all real real real..

you just gotta love it folks

Bad combination.

Ummm......maybe thats because he spent his life hanging with black radicals??:D:D:D:D:D

Love it.

Keep digging man. Calling prominent members of the Black Community, "radicals" is a sure fire winner..you betcha!

s0n.......you always have had the political IQ of a small soap dish. Why do you think candidates run negative political ad's for the last 200 years? Only the far left k00ks think this stuff is faked. Independents are far, far more impressionable......and none of this shit existed before election time in 2008. The fraud in thw White House will be properly vetted this time thorugh and all the gay whining by the k00k left wont stop it.:deal::deal::deal:

But since this is a POLITICS forum, we can cut right to the chase. This story is going to be all about the independent vote.......Independents who by the way voted blind on this guy nearly 4 years ago. Then add his radical agenda he spoke none of in 2008. Yup...........ahhhhh ( takes long drag on ciggy in classic Denis Leary fashion)........that is sure to win even more of the Independent vote in swing states in 2012!!!

:lol::lol:

Yes, birtherism is proven TRUE, you roll with that!

The acorn video was faked, and proven so in a court of LAW. You roll with that "only the lefties think its faked" shit, bro. You roll with that :lol:

Bad combination.

we see you ALL don't have a problem vilifying white people, but the rest of us are suppose to shut up about black people....

By all means..no. Keep it up!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back