🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/business/2012/01/forecast-2012-worst-year-for-gas-prices/

:D:blowup::D:blowup::D:blowup::D:blowup:

180616_191162534247934_100000625658908_534834_5139915_n.jpg

Black radical hugs........gas in the stratosphere........the middle east about to come apart.............unemployment #'s a joke.............mega-trillions in additional debt.

Things are clearly awesome!!!

Last edited:
:lol:

All of Brietbart's targets in regard to Obama have been black. Acorn, Wright, Sherrod and now from the grave..Bell.

Keep with that meme..seriously. Currently 1 in 6 hispanics say they will go with a Republican candidate. 55% of women favor Democrats. And something like 99% of blacks will go for Obama.

That's not simply because Obama is a black candidate. It's because not only are Republicans saying they having nothing for anyone other then white rich people, they are saying they actually hate everyone else.

Bad combination.

Ummm......maybe thats because he spent his life hanging with black radicals??:D:D:D:D:D

Love it.

Keep digging man. Calling prominent members of the Black Community, "radicals" is a sure fire winner..you betcha!

oh brother...play that race card..it's all you guys have.
Obama's approvals ain't looking so hot.

From todays Gallup................

Bottom Line

President Obama averaged 45% approval from Americans in February, slightly improved over the 41% last summer, but no higher than it was in January, suggesting the rebound from last summer's lows has slowed or stalled. Apart from a brief spike to 50% average approval last May after the killing of bin Laden in Pakistan, Obama has not enjoyed sustained majority approval from Americans since his first year in office -- a dubious distinction in the history of modern presidents.

Obama still has time to correct that, and with 45% average approval last month, he is not far from the mark. Gallup polling also shows him running competitively against his potential Republican challengers in voter preferences for the fall election.

Explore President Obama's approval ratings in depth and compare them with those of past presidents in the Gallup Presidential Job Approval Center.

Obama Approval Averages 45% in February

The bottom line is..........on election day if you are under 50% approval, you lose is you're an incumbent...........because ALL undecideds go to the challenger even if its Boob McNut. And gas prices screwing over peoples vacation plans aint going to help s0ns!!! Thats the way it works.

Last edited:
How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

Ray Bradbury did something like that....the Blacks win.

He never wrote any such thing. He wasn't a racist nutburger like the professor.

Actually there was a two short story series about it. But I can understand you not wanting to hear about it. It doesn't fit your little world.

Ummm......maybe thats because he spent his life hanging with black radicals??:D:D:D:D:D

Love it.

Keep digging man. Calling prominent members of the Black Community, "radicals" is a sure fire winner..you betcha!

What do you mean? They just hit 50%. That's not at all bad..considering the enviroment..and where they use to be.

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

LOL! I hate when Science Fiction writers drop the race bomb.

Did you really just type that with a straight face, or are you a plant sent here to make conservatives look like complete idiots?

That's what Obama's hero wrote, the guy he admires. Not only is it incredibly stupid, it shows what a racist nutburger the professor was.

Apparently you agree.

You are shrill and desperate. Not an attractive combination.....oh well.

Bottom Line

President Obama averaged 45% approval from Americans in February, slightly improved over the 41% last summer, but no higher than it was in January, suggesting the rebound from last summer's lows has slowed or stalled. Apart from a brief spike to 50% average approval last May after the killing of bin Laden in Pakistan, Obama has not enjoyed sustained majority approval from Americans since his first year in office -- a dubious distinction in the history of modern presidents.

Obama still has time to correct that, and with 45% average approval last month, he is not far from the mark. Gallup polling also shows him running competitively against his potential Republican challengers in voter preferences for the fall election.

Explore President Obama's approval ratings in depth and compare them with those of past presidents in the Gallup Presidential Job Approval Center.

The bottom line is..........on election day if you are under 50% approval, you lose is you're an incumbent...........because ALL undecideds go to the challenger even if its Boob McNut. And gas prices screwing over peoples vacation plans aint going to help s0ns!!! Thats the way it works.

I suppose you got to try to hang your hat on something when all of your candidates are getting smashed heads up against the president.

wow math fail.

thread started 3/2

500th post 3/8

sure seems like under 12 hours :eek:

math fail indeed.........and you're right!!! Clearly, there is zero angst amongst the lefty nutters on on this. :coffee:

I think they're more inviting of it than you are, and that's saying something.

These phony controversies have a recent history of making the right look bad. Birthers come to mind. The fake acorn videos, the faked Breitbart video.....the shit always just ends up being an epic failsauce, similar to your saying it took under 12 hours for 500 posts when REALLY, it took 6 days.

The Party of Personal Responsibility is turning into the Party of Self-Destruction very quickly it seems.

Business Insider: Sorry Obama: Lots Of Republicans Still Think You're Not An American | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records
ANd again....Here's a towel to wipe that egg off your face.

The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

Write, Call, VISIT! Demand that Obama's records be released. The records he's now using tax dollars to keep concealed. Over 40 lawsuits fought and more being fought to keep all his records sealed.

You do realize that nothing in your link supports your assertion that birthers think Obama did not attend Harvard.

FYI.... from the little that we can ascertain from his Occidential years, he was a distinctly average student. People do question his Harvard years - but that is about how an average student suddenly became a smart one.

Moron.

In his books, obama describes himself as a lazy uninterested student who loved his "blow" more than classes.

True, things aren't looking good at all for Obama.

Damn, he's beating them all by more than 7points, on RASMUSSEN!~ :eek:

Bottom line is this...if the majority of Americans vote for Obama, then he deserves to be President.
If not, then he doesnt.

Personally, there is little I can do about it. I am not a follower, but if it is the choice of America, I will continue my life as I have been...and whereas I do not like where it may take America, I happen to be having a great life....so I have nothing to complain about.

Cyas in November!

Bottom Line

Based on what? Incumbents have a huge advantage. And maybe you'd better check Romney's "approval" ratings as well. He can't even get Republicans to like him.

:lol:

Business Insider: Sorry Obama: Lots Of Republicans Still Think You're Not An American | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

The Obama records which have not been released include; Passport records, Obama kindergarten records, Punahou School records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago scholarly articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records/schedules(said to be lost), Medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license, Adoption records and of course the long-form Certificate of Live Birth.

Write, Call, VISIT! Demand that Obama's records be released. The records he's now using tax dollars to keep concealed. Over 40 lawsuits fought and more being fought to keep all his records sealed.

You do realize that nothing in your link supports your assertion that birthers think Obama did not attend Harvard.

FYI.... from the little that we can ascertain from his Occidential years, he was a distinctly average student. People do question his Harvard years - but that is about how an average student suddenly became a smart one.

Moron.

In his books, obama describes himself as a lazy uninterested student who loved his "blow" more than classes.

Got a link?

Moron.

you mean like I was in college? My friends? Roommates? Both of my sons? (without the blow...it was more pot,alcohol and sex.

I dont know about you.....but my beef with Obama is not his past. It is strictly his policies. I dont think they work and I dont think they are in the best interest of America.

However, as I mentioned earlier...I have nothing to complain about. Bush's policies worked for me and Obama's policies havent hurt me....My boys are doing well; I ran a few companies; My wife started her own and is thriving......life is good.

Forum List

Back