Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Just watched the complete "unedited" clip and there's really no there, there. Beyond innuendo and a phony Rev.Wright tie-in by the commentators, there isn't anything that's going to change anyone's mind. It's just a young man introducing a professor he admires. Nothing is presented which proves he harbors any racist intent or that he couldn't be the president of all Americans.

LOL, just a young man introducing a professor he admires.

then nothing to worry about..

You are probably right this won't be on the 11pm news, they would have to stop talking about Rush Limbaugh

the right will think this is a big deal and repeat it until the election

the left will laugh at the right

no one else will notice

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

"Science FICTION"

Do you know what fiction is?

I wrote a fictional story about white conservatives having a soul.

"Birth of a Nation" is also fiction, turd. Are you saying you don't have a problem with that?

That your favorite film?

:lol:

I figured it out, guys.

Think.

Hand in pocket, hand out of pocket.
Hand in pocket, hand out of pocket.

Rinse and repeat several times.

He was masturbating.

So this was it, huh?

Okay, sure. Run with it. Sure beats extolling the virtues of Mitt Romney.

I hear some stuff was left out. Maybe that's the hidden gem. Ya never know, I guess.

i think the part that was left out was when obama hugged the guy as he introduced him (or something like that).

w0w.......500+ posts in under 12 hours on this. And every post from a lefty nutter is about how this is a non-story, but here are the k00ks falling all over themseves to marginalize it!!!

yuk...........yuk:D:D:fu:

Who cant love lefties shitting their shorts?

Last edited:
w0w.......500+ posts in under 12 hours on this. And every post from a lefty nutter is about how this is a non-story, but here are the k00ks falling all over themseves to marginalize it!!!

yuk...........yuk:D:D:fu:

very true and so friggen funny

I just love the way the left is trying to laugh this off.

I wonder how many Asians, Latinos and Whites were actually turned away at Harvard because of Bell's demands that they should not be hired, but only African Americans?

It would be interesting to do a shout out and see who was affected by this.

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

Dream on. Nothing scares me from the left. :lol:

We're a long way out from the election. A long way. Obama is running as a failed President now.

No Hope. No Change. No Nada. Failed. Flesh and Blood Failure.

With a history that won't be hidden any more.

If this video was "nothing" why did they hide it?

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. :eusa_whistle:

More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now

Villifying prominent black people is going to win 2012? Really? Anyone paying attention? Did that work with Reverend Wright? Absolutely not. It had the opposite effect. Most of America understood why Wright was angry..and it reinforced the notion with Black people that Republicans have no fucking idea about their problems, historically..or presently. Even after Wright started playing the bat shit crazy reverend, possibly as a reaction to the Brietbart video, Obama distanced himself from Wright and made an eloquent speech about race and America.

Demonizing yet another prominent black man is going to be a sure winner..you betcha.

Forum List

Back