🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

Ray Bradbury did something like that....the Blacks win.

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Hannity was a cure for insomnia tonight, the nausea induced keeps my awake. Did he really do that? He advertised this as something relevant to the election?

Gotta love Hannity

I guess he can't show the tapes today because they are still doctoring them

Indeed. If they are ready to go why does Hannity need a week to show them?
Lying takes little time.

Verification takes a lot of time. It takes so much time, some politicians make up lies and drop them at the eleventh hour to get themselves wrongfully elected to public office. It can take a lot of time to prove a lie spoken to deceive other people is a lie.

The failure of the mainstream media to prevent its reporters from lying and promote them to report the truth and provide verification has cost this nation its very credibility.

They just don't see a need to use the media as exposing liars for what they are, so they can manipulate political behaviors in favor of those paying the highest price in money, influence, and sham accolades.

Last edited:
"my funeral win be empty" huh? back away from dat pipe mon you've hadd toooo much bong.
Willow how do you know Salt Jones is African American, or that he smokes pot?

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

have you read any of the statements Dr. Bell has made?
I have. Frightening to have someone like that brainwashing college-age Americans.

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

I have. Frightening to have someone like that brainwashing college-age Americans.
New York Magazine summed it up:

Breitbart's Obama Video Is a Total Dud -- Daily Intel

I see some very conservative sites now claim Hannity's SHOCKING, BLOCK BUSTER show tonight was STILL "just a teaser", more to follow. My guess is the President sneezed during the national anthem, (TO DISRUPT ATTENTION of course) or used the word "free services" while discussing discussing pro bono work.

I just love the way the left is trying to laugh this off.

I wonder how many Asians, Latinos and Whites were actually turned away at Harvard because of Bell's demands that they should not be hired, but only African Americans?

It would be interesting to do a shout out and see who was affected by this.

I wonder how many Asians, Latinos and Whites were actually turned away at Harvard because of Bell's demands that they should not be hired, but only African Americans?

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

And yet Obama will still win reelection.
Based on what?

And yet Obama will still win reelection. You old scared white people make me laugh. Your America is dying, long live my America.

Dream on. Nothing scares me from the left. :lol:

We're a long way out from the election. A long way. Obama is running as a failed President now.

No Hope. No Change. No Nada. Failed. Flesh and Blood Failure.

With a history that won't be hidden any more.

If this video was "nothing" why did they hide it?

Below is footage of Barack Obama praising and hugging Professor Derrick Bell. It was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. :eusa_whistle:

More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, “We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now

Video leads to Reverend Wright......It's radical......It is said, more to come in the weeks ahead will damage Obama in public opinion. After all this the Left may need a new candidate? Time will tell.

Naw, don't need any more time to decide you are a clueless idiot.:lol:

above is a reply to my simple and factual post. Typical from a Liberal Welfare Recipient.
Old Rocks, you cock sucker.. your check will not be in the mail in 2013. You better start looking for a job. Even you will qualify for minimum wage asshole. More on it's way to you homo.

Then Old rock replied to another post in this thread with: lol, proven a liberal at a loss for words.

copsnrobbers:Boom2: Old Rocks

Last edited:
Video leads to Reverend Wright......It's radical......It is said, more to come in the weeks ahead will damage Obama in public opinion. After all this the Left may need a new candidate? Time will tell.

Naw, don't need any more time to decide you are a clueless idiot.:lol:

above is a reply to my simple and factual post. Typical from a Liberal Welfare Recipient.
Old Rocks, you cock sucker.. your check will not be in the mail in 2013. You better start looking for a job. Even you will qualify for minimum wage asshole. More on it's way to you homo.

Then Old rock replied to another post in this thread with: lol, proven a liberal at a loss for words.

copsnrobbers:Boom2: Old Rocks

Old Rocks is good people. You are a pissant.

True story.

He never wrote any such thing. He wasn't a racist nutburger like the professor.

LOL! I hate when Science Fiction writers drop the race bomb.

Did you really just type that with a straight face, or are you a plant sent here to make conservatives look like complete idiots?

That's what Obama's hero wrote, the guy he admires. Not only is it incredibly stupid, it shows what a racist nutburger the professor was.

Apparently you agree.

"Science FICTION"

Do you know what fiction is?

I wrote a fictional story about white conservatives having a soul.

"Birth of a Nation" is also fiction, turd. Are you saying you don't have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back