🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Stephanie is going to be pretty sullen after the President is reelected :(

Video leads to Reverend Wright......It's radical......It is said, more to come in the weeks ahead will damage Obama in public opinion. After all this the Left may need a new candidate? Time will tell.

Last edited:
Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

what do you mean by "another" Willow? You voted for our proud & decisive President?

Last edited:
Why? Obama didn't say anything different from what 98% of blacks say everyday. We hate you.

You can drown in your hate till the day you die for all I care..
you are a pathetic miserable racist loser as is your Dear Leader.

Don't you mean YOUR President of the United States of America, leader of the free world?

yeah that guy I hope to only see until November...then we won't have to hear from losers like you about how people didn't LIKE him because of his skin color

i'm just glad they don't have any tapes of my college years.

Amen to THAT, brother.

I continue to hold out hope that ALL of the partisan blabbers - Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly, Levin, Schultz, Olbermann, Maddow, O'Donnell, Sharpton, ALL of them - are ultimately exposed for the counterproductive propogandists that they are, that their "fans" grow up and start thinking and communicating critically and honestly about the issues. That the "us versus them", "my way or the highway", "all or nothing" approach fades away like a bad fart.

These people are impeding the healing and progress of this country, and their "fans" are too wrapped up in the show biz to even see it.

This post is spot on. If only we could silence the media, take control and restore our once great form of government. Neither is to be trusted at this time.

Shutting down the media is the first effort of a two bit dictator.

Putting Jefferson's Quote On Newspapers Into Context | Techdirt

Putting Jefferson's Quote On Newspapers Into Context

from the funny-how-that-works dept

Earlier this year, we took on why journalists who were quoting Thomas Jefferson's famous line: "were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate to prefer the latter" were missing the point, noting that he really meant journalism not newspapers -- and journalism isn't going away at all. However, Jay Rosen points out that the quote is actually out of context. The full Jefferson quote even more clearly makes the point that it's not physical newspapers, he's concerned about:

"The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them." -- Thomas Jefferson
From that quote, it seems likely that Jefferson would be quite a fan of the web and the fact that news on the web was free and widely available -- contrary to the point made by most old school news folks quoting it.

Video leads to Reverend Wright......It's radical......It is said, more to come in the weeks ahead will damage Obama in public opinion. After all this the Left may need a new candidate? Time will tell.

Naw, don't need any more time to decide you are a clueless idiot.:lol:

Like at least one other poster has mentioned, I am also pissed that I once again allowed myself to watch Hannity. His show, and his voice, make me feel unclean.

WillowTree, the "whitey hating ******" girl, just negged my above post.

I'll be negging this one as soon as I can reload my rep, Shitting Bull

Good for you, since you already negged me once at 7:12 pm - 4 hours ago...

BTW, what's with the racist "Shitting Bull" stuff...?

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

Not only is he a racist, he's a nutburger.

"Science FICTION"

Do you know what fiction is?

I wrote a fictional story about white conservatives having a soul.

Naw, don't need any more time to decide you are a clueless idiot.:lol:

Why, because I'm not a liberal? The news is the news. It's not my call.
I'm not surprised at your comment in the least. I've come to expect that from you.

Be well Old Rocks

You can drown in your hate till the day you die for all I care..
you are a pathetic miserable racist loser as is your Dear Leader.

Don't you mean YOUR President of the United States of America, leader of the free world?

yeah that guy I hope to only see until November...then we won't have to hear from losers like you about how people didn't LIKE him because of his skin color

I don't consider you "people", pieces of shit. Yes

People? No.

Forum List

Back