🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

Willow how do you know Salt Jones is African American, or that he smokes pot?

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

I asked you a direct question. Are you going to articulate why you hate white people or are you not?
I don't; I noted I know more white people, thus the LAWS OF PROBABILITY reflect the fact I dislike more. I HATE liver & onions, Brussel sprouts, and city traffic, not groups of humans.

then why did you say you did.

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.
EXCELLENT POINTS!!! No matter how they try to hide it, that's all it really boils down to..........

LOL, so pointing out THE TRUTH that Obama is half WHITE is racist...you aren't really going there are you?
you people are a fucking JOKE
WHERE IN THE HELL DID I SAY THAT? :lol: You must be mixing me up with someone else or you are trying to put words in my mouth. Wow...................................

One of the things the Birthers like to say is there's no proof of Obama ever attending Harvard. Well, this video supposedly possessed by the late Breitbart seems to corroborate that Obama was indeed there. Tsk, tsk....Poor Birthers. Breitbart himself is the one who gives Orly Taitz another black eye...

Obama Harvard Video Released, Shows Young Obama At 1991 Protest For Derrick Bell, Diversity

You're a idiot, no one ever said he didn't attend Harvard..But we see the spin is already on about the video

Perfect!

Yes I hate white people.
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people.

You're either a liar or just plain :cuckoo:

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

a scary racist black man..

a scary racist black man..

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

I didn't think it was that big of a deal but the question is why did the liberal media want to keep it a secret? If George Bush farted while he was at Yale it was revealed somewhere in the media. Why did the liberal media choose to keep Barry's Harvard radicalism a secret? Why are Barry's records sealed everywhere including the freaking hospital he was supposedly born in?

Where's the PROOF that "the liberal media want to keep it a secret"? Why didn't Hannity's "crack staff" of researchers find it the last time around???

the proof is right there in the video you stupid idiot.

No it isn't you fucking dolt!

well for some reason people want Hannity to go DOWN for showing it..
so no big deal you say...:lol:

I'm sure people want PBS to go down for hosting it on their site since...2008.

Why would we want Hannity to go down? He's a fucking joke and he's fun to make fun of. Just like Trig.

Why would we want Hannity to go down? He's a fucking joke and he's fun to make fun of. Just like Trig.

okay lakota bitch,, here's your chance to redeem your dumb assed democrat self.

Forum List

Back