Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

I didn't think it was that big of a deal but the question is why did the liberal media want to keep it a secret? If George Bush farted while he was at Yale it was revealed somewhere in the media. Why did the liberal media choose to keep Barry's Harvard radicalism a secret? Why are Barry's records sealed everywhere including the freaking hospital he was supposedly born in?

Where's the PROOF that "the liberal media want to keep it a secret"? Why didn't Hannity's "crack staff" of researchers find it the last time around???

the proof is right there in the video you stupid idiot.

you're a liar.

I like "Defying Gravity", "the Wizard and I" and my favorite "No one mourns the wicked".

P.S. That's why your funeral win be empty.

"my funeral win be empty" huh? back away from dat pipe mon you've hadd toooo much bong.
Willow how do you know Salt Jones is African American, or that he smokes pot?

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

Hannity is about as credible as Harold Camping.

Didn't Hannity say he'd undergo waterboarding - but didn't follow through?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Would you care to provide any evidence of your accusations? I mean I am stuck in the Car often when his Radio Show is on, and I have never heard him say anything at all about Being Willing to Undergo Water Boarding, or about having tapes that Prove Obama didn't want to kill Osama.

In Fact Hannity always seems to follow through, when he says he has something he has it. He does not hide his Bias, he does not have to, Because he is a Commentator.

A Distinction lost on many on the left when they compare Commentators like Hannity, with Hack Reporters and Anchors on the Liberal press who try and pass of their Opinions as Unbiased Reporting of the Facts.

At least Hannity tells you up front what he believes in, and he is NOT an impartial Unbiased Reporter.

Ill wait for you to provide the evidence I asked for. After all I can't make a post on here, even if I am stating a fact everyone on earth knows, with out Providing a Link. With out having some asshole Liberal scream for a link and act like if it's not on the Internet it never happened.

I feel sorry for the legacy of the late Andrew Breitbart

He spent years of building his reputation of honesty, integrity and fair play only to have it soiled by the likes of Hannity trying to pass this off as controversial

Yep, Hannity is a slime ball.

I like "Defying Gravity", "the Wizard and I" and my favorite "No one mourns the wicked".

"my funeral win be empty" huh? back away from dat pipe mon you've hadd toooo much bong.

AND, WHAT WAS OFFENSIVE IN JUST ANOTHER HANNITY VIDEO? What is an election changer about the President defending a Professor he admired as a college student?

I asked you a direct question. Are you going to articulate why you hate white people or are you not?

Holy crap........almost 300 posts in just a few hours.......which begs the question? How many skid marks in the shorts of the k00ks tonight?

have you read any of the statements Dr. Bell has made?

Hannity is about as credible as Harold Camping.

Didn't Hannity say he'd undergo waterboarding - but didn't follow through?

Didn't Hannity say he has tape(s) proving that Obama didn't want to get/kill Osama bin Laden? Where's the tape(s)?

Would you care to provide any evidence of your accusations? I mean I am stuck in the Car often when his Radio Show is on, and I have never heard him say anything at all about Being Willing to Undergo Water Boarding, or about having tapes that Prove Obama didn't want to kill Osama.

In Fact Hannity always seems to follow through, when he says he has something he has it. He does not hide his Bias, he does not have to, Because he is a Commentator.

A Distinction lost on many on the left when they compare Commentators like Hannity, with Hack Reporters and Anchors on the Liberal press who try and pass of their Opinions as Unbiased Reporting of the Facts.

At least Hannity tells you up front what he believes in, and he is NOT an impartial Unbiased Reporter.

Ill wait for you to provide the evidence I asked for. After all I can't make a post on here, even if I am stating a fact everyone on earth knows, with out Providing a Link. With out having some asshole Liberal scream for a link and act like if it's not on the Internet it never happened.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzK5FNjBsrA]Sean Hannity Volunteers To Be Waterboarded!!! - YouTube[/ame]

I'm dying from laughter...it's JUST A VIDEO of the little Obama protesting..what's the big deal..?

Maybe we need news from the Enquire on how Sarah Palin slept with a BLACK MAN..

oh my sides hurt.:lol:

So what she sleep with a black man...she wasn't married at the time.

I asked you a direct question. Are you going to articulate why you hate white people or are you not?
I don't; I noted I know more white people, thus the LAWS OF PROBABILITY reflect the fact I dislike more. I HATE liver & onions, Brussel sprouts, and city traffic, not groups of humans.

Forum List

Back