🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

well for some reason people want Hannity to go DOWN for showing it..
so no big deal you say...:lol:

Why would we want Hannity to go down? He's a fucking joke and he's fun to make fun of. Just like Trig.

whatever you say Loser.

yeah you jokers would LOVE to make it about race because you are losing with Obama on everything else.

go take your ****** talk and all that and shove up your ass.
Obama IS HALF WHITE. that's what really chaps your ass, isn't it.

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

Hannity made it about race in his post video monologue.
What I saw was far, far from shocking. No hate speech, it was a defense of a Professor he admired. WHO would find this an "election changer"?

But you don't understand.......they edited out the part where they hugged at the end. They were obviously trying to cover it up.

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

I'm sure people want PBS to go down for hosting it on their site since...2008.
want Hannity to go DOWN for showing it..so no big deal you say...
He needs to be chastised for advertising the video as NEWSWORTHY.

The best birther argument is that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has stepped forward and claimed they knew Obama growing up..

There is no evidence that Obama was born in the United States, there is no evidence that he even lived in the US prior to his Harvard days..

Not to mention he went by the alias "Barry Soetoro."

But of course God forgive if anyone asks questions about Obamas SHADY past...

I love how Obama gets a free pass to keep his past confidential and every republican president or candidate is anally probed, if they don't release their first grade report card they have something to hide...

there isnt a big enough face palm on the internet for this post.

You truly are a dumb shit.
Yes they have.

oh so NOW you all get to DECIDE what is NEWSWORTY
Funny some of us said the same thing about CNN releasing Newt Gingrich's divorce papers, but that sure as hell didn't bother you all..go look at the thread...almost 300 REPLYS..

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

Hannity made it about race in his post video monologue.
What I saw was far, far from shocking. No hate speech, it was a defense of a Professor he admired. WHO would find this an "election changer"?

But you don't understand.......they edited out the part where they hugged at the end. They were obviously trying to cover it up.
Thank you RW.......the hug was the election changer. Hannity needs to be held for observation. Its ok to see the President in his college years, but not as a SHOCKING, HUGE EXPOSE, THAT WILL UNCOVER the President as ( ). Geraldo at least was idiotic enough to make the Al Capone gag not as tedious, Hannity appeared serious.

Funny some of us said the same thing about CNN releasing Newt Gingrich's divorce papers, but that sure as hell didn't bother you all..go look at the thread...almost 300 REPLYS..

What percentage of the 300 replies are about the thread and what percentage are people calling each other names?

I'm glad the tape came out. It will move Obama's Latino vote count from 80% to 98%.

What percentage of the 300 replies are about the thread and what percentage are people calling each other names?

I'm glad the tape came out. It will move Obama's Latino vote count from 80% to 98%.
It should move talking heads into radio, and off TV; and it moves Hannity from reporter TO talking head.

Good night you little "whitey haters" good night. sleep tight.. don't let the bed bugs bite.

what a hoot..

hope to see MORE videos..could see some heads EXPLODE.:lol:
With boredom? This was BILLED as NEWSWORTHY? Obama spoke, and hugged a Professor. NEXT, the President belched & COVERED IT UP!

22 pages. :eek:

Anyone have a summary of what was shown on Hannity tonight?

Edit: I see Peach's summary. Is that all there was?

Willow, look up statistics about the country you live in, if you live in the US.

can you or can you not articulate in plain language why you hate white people?. You made the statement surely you can tell us why. Or do you just hate them cause salt told you so?

Willow, I'm pretty sure that's Peach's odd way of quoting. I've seen it quite a few times now. Peach wasn't saying (s)he hates white people, she was quoting Salt.

Lol, it was billed as Newsworthy...

It could be to some people...you all don't get decide that now do ya...

oh my sides..

Willow, look up statistics about the country you live in, if you live in the US.

can you or can you not articulate in plain language why you hate white people?. You made the statement surely you can tell us why. Or do you just hate them cause salt told you so?

Willow, I'm pretty sure that's Peach's odd way of quoting. I've seen it quite a few times now. Peach wasn't saying (s)he hates white people, she was quoting Salt.

no she wasn't. she did not place any quotation marks. and i questioned her about it.. and she replied "have you looked up any statistics in the country you live in" yep,, she definitely said she hates white people.

The best birther argument is that NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has stepped forward and claimed they knew Obama growing up..

There is no evidence that Obama was born in the United States, there is no evidence that he even lived in the US prior to his Harvard days..

Not to mention he went by the alias "Barry Soetoro."

But of course God forgive if anyone asks questions about Obamas SHADY past...

I love how Obama gets a free pass to keep his past confidential and every republican president or candidate is anally probed, if they don't release their first grade report card they have something to hide...

there isnt a big enough face palm on the internet for this post.

You truly are a dumb shit.

What? I never knew there was a black guy on our High School Basketball team

barack-obama-basketball.jpg

Forum List

Back