🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Yes, advocating against Plessy v. Ferguson means you are a racist black man! Certainly!

How about when you write a science fiction story where all the white people on Earth hand over all the black people to space aliens in exchange for advanced technology?

LOL! I hate when Science Fiction writers drop the race bomb.

Did you really just type that with a straight face, or are you a plant sent here to make conservatives look like complete idiots?

I'll be negging this one as soon as I can reload my rep, Shitting Bull

Good for you, since you already negged me once at 7:12 pm - 4 hours ago...

BTW, what's with the racist "Shitting Bull" stuff...?

This is hardly worth mentioning, but I was just negged by the little retard, bripat9643. Funny...

If it's hardly worth mentioning...why even mention it? :confused:

Quit your damn crying and woman up. I never seen another person whine about the neg reps like you....not one person. :lol:

Good for you, since you already negged me once at 7:12 pm - 4 hours ago...

BTW, what's with the racist "Shitting Bull" stuff...?

This is hardly worth mentioning, but I was just negged by the little retard, bripat9643. Funny...

Quit your damn crying and woman up. I never seen another person whine about the neg reps like you....not one person. :lol:

Mind your own fucking business. Just ring my bell when you're moderating.

Mind your own fucking business. Just ring my bell when you're moderating.

Why don't you assume the postion of respect when you get neg repped. :lol:

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

Hannity made it about race in his post video monologue.

Bullshit...you people will use race to try and dismiss the video...people are already on to that one..with three years of hearing about RACE with this man as President..
they are TIRED of it.........really because of people like you and others who have done nothing but play the card you COULD be the help in bringing Obama down...and you all will only have yourselves to BLAME

Blame for what, getting Obama reelected? Because that's what's going to happen.

Did you watch the Hannity show and here the outrage over "Critical Race Theory" and "Black Liberation Theology, or as I call it "My Mom's bedtime stories"?
I wanna Hannity to discuss the entire works of W.E.B. Du Bois; he'll collapse trying to pick them up, and it will take ever show he ever makes again to get halfway through 'em.

i guess it's back to the birth certificate issue. too bad none of us ever talk about real stuff like how to actually stop going deeper into debt.[/QUOTE]

oh that's easy.. get obama and the democrats out of Washington
Willow look at that post you misread , wherein I place a line between the words written by Salt, and my RESPONSE.

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

You know...I was hoping for something with a little more pizazz from the Hannity Show tonite....something like this video playing in the background while Hannity actually did his waterboarding for Military Charity like he said he'd do....years ago.

...A video, that's been available for years, demonstrates that Obama supported a prominent law professor at Harvard?

Oh my, this is SHOCKING! And get this - that prof was black. And Obama hugged him! Scary black man.

well for some reason people want Hannity to go DOWN for showing it..
so no big deal you say...:lol:

Actually, Hannity should go DOWN on the waterboard for charity like he promised.

What I saw was far, far from shocking. No hate speech, it was a defense of a Professor he admired. WHO would find this an "election changer"?

But you don't understand.......they edited out the part where they hugged at the end. They were obviously trying to cover it up.
Thank you RW.......the hug was the election changer. Hannity needs to be held for observation. Its ok to see the President in his college years, but not as a SHOCKING, HUGE EXPOSE, THAT WILL UNCOVER the President as ( ). Geraldo at least was idiotic enough to make the Al Capone gag not as tedious, Hannity appeared serious.

I heard Michelle Malkin was having a coronary right there on live TV. :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back