🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

hey! if it's okay for black people and obama to be racist why not the rest of us??

That excuse was lame the first 5 thousand times you used it and its still lame. (Its also a lie but we'll ignore that for now.)

Stop blaming everyone else for what you do and say.

Think for yourself and take responsibility for your own words and actions.

yeah really, she should post some crap from Mother Jones..that would be THINKING for herself...

hey! if it's okay for black people and obama to be racist why not the rest of us??

You were born racist, don't make excuses now.

you're a "whitey hating ******" ain't ya? I think you've said before you hate white people. I on the other hand have never said the opposite..
What was inflammatory or racist in the clip on Hannity from the President's college speech while in college. And Willow, Salt Jones isn't denigrating anyone. I've heard the term used by black people. I don't like it as it might ENCOURAGE white KKK hopefuls but cannot find it offensive. My mother spoke of DRUNKEN ENGLISHMAN once. She was of English descent.

i guess it's back to the birth certificate issue. too bad none of us ever talk about real stuff like how to actually stop going deeper into debt.[/QUOTE]

oh that's easy.. get obama and the democrats out of Washington

there hasn't been a day since 1958 that our debt has gone down.

now, do you wanna revise your post?

All the whining and screeching from the rw's is supposed to make us ignore that Ryan et al want to put us many trillions deeper in debt.

Shhhh ... pretend you don't notice.

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

That excuse was lame the first 5 thousand times you used it and its still lame. (Its also a lie but we'll ignore that for now.)

Stop blaming everyone else for what you do and say.

Think for yourself and take responsibility for your own words and actions.

I took Salt's words and threw them back into his "whitey hating" face. now if that chaps your ass.. so be it. fuck you.

Yes I hate white people.
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people.

I'm dying from laughter...it's JUST A VIDEO of the little Obama protesting..what's the big deal..?

Maybe we need news from the Enquire on how Sarah Palin slept with a BLACK MAN..

oh my sides hurt.:lol:

Yes I hate white people.
Why? I admit most of the people I dislike are white but I see that as chance, I see more white people than I do black people.

why?
Willow, look up statistics about the country you live in, if you live in the US.

can you or can you not articulate in plain language why you hate white people?. You made the statement surely you can tell us why. Or do you just hate them cause salt told you so?

I didn't think it was that big of a deal but the question is why did the liberal media want to keep it a secret? If George Bush farted while he was at Yale it was revealed somewhere in the media. Why did the liberal media choose to keep Barry's Harvard radicalism a secret? Why are Barry's records sealed everywhere including the freaking hospital he was supposedly born in?

Where's the PROOF that "the liberal media want to keep it a secret"? Why didn't Hannity's "crack staff" of researchers find it the last time around???

Forum List

Back