🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Your spew is boring..
yawn

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.

yeah you jokers would LOVE to make it about race because you are losing with Obama on everything else.

go take your ****** talk and all that and shove up your ass.
Obama IS HALF WHITE. that's what really chaps your ass, isn't it.

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

Hannity made it about race in his post video monologue.

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.

yeah you jokers would LOVE to make it about race because you are losing with Obama on everything else.

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

good half assed spin.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I feel sorry for the legacy of the late Andrew Breitbart

He spent years of building his reputation of honesty, integrity and fair play only to have it soiled by the likes of Hannity trying to pass this off as controversial

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

Hahahaha.
EXCELLENT POINTS!!! No matter how they try to hide it, that's all it really boils down to..........

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

Hahahaha.

Bullshit...you people will use race to try and dismiss the video...people are already on to that one..with three years of hearing about RACE with this man as President..
they are TIRED of it.........really because of people like you and others who have done nothing but play the card you COULD be the help in bringing Obama down...and you all will only have yourselves to BLAME

Last edited:

Hahahaha.

What I saw was far, far from shocking. No hate speech, it was a defense of a Professor he admired. WHO would find this an "election changer"?

good half assed spin.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True spin. You old racist cow.

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

Another piece of shit that conveniently ignores one poster's remarks while condemning another for merely "quoting" an idiot's post.

:cuckoo:

I feel sorry for the legacy of the late Andrew Breitbart

He spent years of building his reputation of honesty, integrity and fair play only to have it soiled by the likes of Hannity trying to pass this off as controversial

Yeah right, you've been here for days gloating and celebrating his death. You don't feel sorry for Andrew Breitbart at all. You're a liar. You're credibility is completely shot.

Somehow Salt Jones is upset about who the President's PARENTS were? That isn't rational. Nixon: "My mother was a saint". I did NOT hear Catholics claiming Nixon insulted their religion.

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

hey! if it's okay for black people and obama to be racist why not the rest of us??

i guess it's back to the birth certificate issue. too bad none of us ever talk about real stuff like how to actually stop going deeper into debt.

Forum List

Back