🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

I hope so, I hope he's made the laughing stock he should be. I'd love to see Bill Maher fuck with that idiot and make some video spots mocking him and those two other dolts from Breitbart.

LOL, you all LOVE that thing called Freedom of Speech, but NOT when it's shows your side in a bad light....
go figure

Did you watch it Steph?

Don't you think Obama was a sexy hunk when he was in College?

Sorry, I'm not like you..I have never found the Obama to be sexy..
good grief the way you people talk about man is gag worthy

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.

yeah you jokers would LOVE to make it about race because you are losing with Obama on everything else.

go take your ****** talk and all that and shove up your ass.
Obama IS HALF WHITE. that's what really chaps your ass, isn't it.

Poor desperate rw's.

But, hey, keep trying. I hear the good "sheriff" Arpaio is making some really wacko accusations. Why don't you all go barking up that tree ....

LOL, you all LOVE that thing called Freedom of Speech, but NOT when it's shows your side in a bad light....
go figure

Did you watch it Steph?

You are not fooling anyone Stephanie.....if you were there when Obama made that speech you would be throwing your panties at him

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.
Crackers? That also is used as an attempt at slur, though Shakespeare used the word to describe braggarts.. WHAT did Obama say that was SHOCKING? He hugged Bell, seemed not the least bit angry.

Oh we shall see.
Obama doesn't have a low 40% approval rating for nothing.
Maybe this video will help lift it up..:lol:

That's wishful thinking on your part. It ain't going to work, especially with the motley crue you guys have running.

oh well we shall SEE won't we..but if 2010 said anything......
2012 could be a real SHOCKER...:lol:

What's the approval rating of the republican run Congress? 82.5%
DISAPPROVAL!!!!!
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

:lol:

Did you watch it Steph?

You are not fooling anyone Stephanie.....if you were there when Obama made that speech you would be throwing your panties at him

naaa, but I bet if you were there you would throw your butt floss thong at him..

Apparently Bill Maher's $1 million donation to Obama's Super PAC really eats at Hannity. Funny...

I don't understand that outrage, either.

Many politicians get donations from racist, sexists, and whatever other "ists" you can think of.

There are some serious nutjobs, on this site, that have donated to Paul's campaign.
Should Ol' Ron give them their money back??

Besides, it's a PAC, not the President himself.
:eusa_eh:

I didn't think it was that big of a deal but the question is why did the liberal media want to keep it a secret? If George Bush farted while he was at Yale it was revealed somewhere in the media. Why did the liberal media choose to keep Barry's Harvard radicalism a secret? Why are Barry's records sealed everywhere including the freaking hospital he was supposedly born in?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

Whitey hating ******? Holy shit.

That's wishful thinking on your part. It ain't going to work, especially with the motley crue you guys have running.

oh well we shall SEE won't we..but if 2010 said anything......
2012 could be a real SHOCKER...:lol:

What's the approval rating of the republican run Congress? 82.5%
DISAPPROVAL!!!!!
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

think Carter and Reagan..
times are NOT GOOD under Obama, sorry to burst your bubble but HE WILL GET THE BLAME...

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

direct quote from the "whitey hating ******" salt jones. you don't like it stuff it. I've never been a "****** hating whitey" how bout that?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Why bold it when Willow says it but not when Salt-Peter said it, Lak???

:eusa_hand:

Like at least one other poster has mentioned, I am also pissed that I once again allowed myself to watch Hannity. His show, and his voice, make me feel unclean.

WillowTree, the "whitey hating ******" girl, just negged my above post.

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

Hahahaha.
What was offensive in what he said?

Forum List

Back