🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Doesn't matter to Conservatives about this video, what matters is to THE PEOPLE who will be VOTING..

whoohoo...

It matters just as much as the Rev. Wright "issue", the ONLY people "up in arms" about this benign crap are the red meat wanting neocon republicans.

Oh we shall see.
Obama doesn't have a low 40% approval rating for nothing.
Maybe this video will help lift it up..:lol:

Beats the shit out of Hannity's ratings

" One of the things the Birthers like to say is there's no proof of Obama ever attending Harvard."

Harvard? The Harvard that closed down and booted the ROTC for 40 years? The Harvard that developed an international cowardice approach in the face of bullies and hatred for the military for 40 years, and forgetting all about Hitler's atrocities?

Oh, THAT Harvard.

Nothin' to write home about going there anymore imho.

Didn't get in, eh?

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

At this rate Romney won't make it to 40% in the general election.

This is fun to watch.

Doesn't matter to Conservatives about this video, what matters is to THE PEOPLE who will be VOTING..

whoohoo...

It matters just as much as the Rev. Wright "issue", the ONLY people "up in arms" about this benign crap are the red meat wanting neocon republicans.

Oh we shall see.

40%....I keep hearing it's lower

Wow. Did you know that President Obama is black and pals around with other whitey hating *******?

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

This is hilarious! I can't wait until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get their hands on it.

This is going to bring down Hannity

And they laughed at Geraldo Rivera for Al Capones vault

wtf? a video of Obama in his younger days at Harvard is going to bring down Hannity?
good gawd people....GET a Grip..
I'm laughing my ass off.

Did you watch it Steph?

Did you see the creepy guys from Breitbart? Hannity is a laughing stock if he thinks this is .....BIG

Let's see what Jon Stewart plays

This is hilarious! I can't wait until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get their hands on it.

I hope so, I hope he's made the laughing stock he should be. I'd love to see Bill Maher fuck with that idiot and make some video spots mocking him and those two other dolts from Breitbart.

LOL, this thread is a hoot..

the left is crapping themselves over a HARMLESS video:lol:

I hope so, I hope he's made the laughing stock he should be. I'd love to see Bill Maher fuck with that idiot and make some video spots mocking him and those two other dolts from Breitbart.

LOL, you all LOVE that thing called Freedom of Speech, but NOT when it's shows your side in a bad light....
go figure

whoohoo...

Oh we shall see.

That's wishful thinking on your part. It ain't going to work, especially with the motley crue you guys have running.

Like at least one other poster has mentioned, I am also pissed that I once again allowed myself to watch Hannity. His show, and his voice, make me feel unclean.

Oh we shall see.

That's wishful thinking on your part. It ain't going to work, especially with the motley crue you guys have running.

oh well we shall SEE won't we..but if 2010 said anything......
2012 could be a real SHOCKER...:lol:

LOL, you all LOVE that thing called Freedom of Speech, but NOT when it's shows your side in a bad light....
go figure

Did you watch it Steph?

Don't you think Obama was a sexy hunk when he was in College?

Like at least one other poster has mentioned, I am also pissed that I once again allowed myself to watch Hannity. His show, and his voice, make me feel unclean.

someone hold a gun to your head?

go figure

Are you delusional or something? Where have I said that Hannitard and co., should be banned from spewing their bullshit? Ha? SHOW ME! :lol:

Hahahahaha.

Run it crackers, run it.

This is fun to watch.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.

Forum List

Back