🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Well...............yeah according to the Hannitard/WND types. :lol:

You know conservatives are desperate when the GOP nomination process has all the appearance of an unfolding disaster where the erstwhile candidates are insulting each other and rank and file conservatives are scouring for old footage of Obama when he was at Harvard in the hope that they'll find something that will act as a game changing revelation.

They would have better luck looking under the couch cushions for enough money to buy a 12-pack of beer.

LOL, no doubt! I watching that putz's show right now, the BIGOTS are really stretching it now.

If the station suddenly goes off the air, then the emergency broadcasting network comes on to inform everyone that martial law has been declared, then I guess we'll know Breitbart was on to something.

Otherwise...

I can't believe Breitbart was killed over that video

Obama looked pretty good in it and didn't even use a Telepromter

Well if it's not a big deal why all the hyperventilating about it from you all?

Just good to finally SEE something from his past..Hope it helps him...:lol::lol:

I'm not hyperventilating, I'm laughing at a bunch of idiots who are DESPERATE ENOUGH to make a mountain out of a molehill. Hannitard and Co.

Doesn't matter to Conservatives about this video, what matters is to THE PEOPLE who will be VOTING..

whoohoo...

This is hilarious! I can't wait until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get their hands on it.

This is going to bring down Hannity

And they laughed at Geraldo Rivera for Al Capones vault

Doesn't matter to Conservatives about this video, what matters is to THE PEOPLE who will be VOTING..

whoohoo...

It matters just as much as the Rev. Wright "issue", the ONLY people "up in arms" about this benign crap are the red meat wanting neocon republicans.

Oh we shall see.
Obama doesn't have a low 40% approval rating for nothing.
Maybe this video will help lift it up..:lol:

Gee.......Rev Wright didn't work

Now we have .......Prof Bell!

LOL, they are a bunch of desperate PIGS.

what's a harmless video?:lol:
no worries, RIGHT...

I have no worries, my happiness is not based on who gets elected POTUS. My personal choice is Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, but your type of candidate, I'm assuming, is DEFINITELY NOT my cup of tea especially if it's gingrich, romney, or santorum.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back