🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

Another piece of shit that conveniently ignores one poster's remarks while condemning another for merely "quoting" an idiot's post.

:cuckoo:

They can't stand it when you take their shit and fling it right back in their races,,errrrr faces... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah you jokers would LOVE to make it about race because you are losing with Obama on everything else.

go take your ****** talk and all that and shove up your ass.
Obama IS HALF WHITE. that's what really chaps your ass, isn't it.

My grandfather is Jewish, a radical Jew a la Saul Alinsky, which means my mom is half Jewish/white. In other words, ass not chapped.

Hannity made it about race in his post video monologue.

Bullshit...you people will use race to try and dismiss the video...people are already on to that one..with three years of hearing about RACE with this man as President..
they are TIRED of it.........really because of people like you and others who have done nothing but play the card you COULD be the help in bringing Obama down...and you all will only have yourselves to BLAME

Blame for what, getting Obama reelected? Because that's what's going to happen.

Did you watch the Hannity show and here the outrage over "Critical Race Theory" and "Black Liberation Theology, or as I call it "My Mom's bedtime stories"?

It will be a cold day in hell before I ever vote for another "whitey hating ******" I can tell ya that much.

That's what I like -- lying KKK types right out in the open. Think what willow will save in bleach keeping her white sheet outfit all nice and "whitey".

And, now watch willow swear she's not the nasty little racist twit she herself has said she is.

hey! if it's okay for black people and obama to be racist why not the rest of us??
WHAT was racist?

I feel sorry for the legacy of the late Andrew Breitbart

He spent years of building his reputation of honesty, integrity and fair play only to have it soiled by the likes of Hannity trying to pass this off as controversial

Yeah right, you've been here for days gloating and celebrating his death. You don't feel sorry for Andrew Breitbart at all. You're a liar. You're credibility is completely shot.

I am shocked. Shocked, I tell you, that anyone would gloat over Breitfart's death.

hey! if it's okay for black people and obama to be racist why not the rest of us??

You were born racist, don't make excuses now.

This VIDEO isn't about the Birth certificate...and I don't see why people have their panties all in a bunch for...it's just a harmless video of Obama protesting..

Too bad he doesn't have some divorce papers we could salivate over..

WHAT was racist?

you didn't see anything "racist" about salt admitting obama "hung around with whitey hating *******." really? and truly?

This VIDEO isn't about the Birth certificate...and I don't see why people have their panties all in a bunch for...it's just a harmless video of Obama protesting..

Too bad he doesn't have some divorce papers we could salivate over..

Damn, you sound like Newt makes you wet.

You were born racist, don't make excuses now.

you're a "whitey hating ******" ain't ya? I think you've said before you hate white people. I on the other hand have never said the opposite..

i guess it's back to the birth certificate issue. too bad none of us ever talk about real stuff like how to actually stop going deeper into debt.[/QUOTE]

oh that's easy.. get obama and the democrats out of Washington

there hasn't been a day since 1958 that our debt has gone down.

now, do you wanna revise your post?

no,, cause he's raised it by 5 trillion in less than three years. I'll stand by my statement thank you vewy much.

That excuse was lame the first 5 thousand times you used it and its still lame. (Its also a lie but we'll ignore that for now.)

Stop blaming everyone else for what you do and say.

Think for yourself and take responsibility for your own words and actions.

Your spew is boring..
yawn

I'm just posting what brietbart, Hannity, Malkin et al are implying but are too gutless to say. Everyone of these "vettings" have been about race.

But, when we blacks say Obama is a black man, you crackers counter with the "He's half white." line. Is he a crazed radical, racist ****** or is he half white? Make up your minds.

Hahahaha.
EXCELLENT POINTS!!! No matter how they try to hide it, that's all it really boils down to..........

LOL, so pointing out THE TRUTH that Obama is half WHITE is racist...you aren't really going there are you?
you people are a fucking JOKE

Forum List

Back