🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

I couldn't manage to work Shammity into my schedule. What was the earth-shattering news?

The only real news was that there really wasn't a Rev.Wright connection, except in the tortured minds of the commentators.

obama never went to that church, Wright never married him and moochelle, and didn't baptize their children.

Right?

So the Hussein was and is a racist radical. Evidently Americans didn't care in 2008 and the Obama Cheerleaders certainly aren't going to give a damn now either.

The man is a far left loon and the libs and conservatives know it. He'll just pretend he is 'moderate' to get himself re-elected. After that he won't hesitate to become a political suicide bomber, enacting whatever policies he can no matter what the costs.

what makes this story even more odd is that the video in it's entirety, has been on the internet since 2008.

No it hasn't, dipstick.

I see the campaign of lies has already started.

Oh, you watched Hannity last nite too?

It's such a shame he didn't use last nite as an opportunity to follow thru on his promise to be waterboarded for Wounded Warriors.

My kind of President.

that's why I've never called him mine. I knew this from the beginning.
Willow, did you check and see that I put a line between Salt Jones' comment & mine concerning "hate white people"? I do not & question Salt's blanket hate.

What is saw was you saying "Yes, I hate white people." why did you say that?

Well, by all the comments, Briebarts big Expose was a complete dud. Just too funny. All the buildup here, and it was nothing. Typical 'Conservative' BS.

That sums it up nicely with a big yellow dumb assed democrat bow on top.

Does this change the amt of hatred you have for the President Willow :doubt:

I think you have that backasswards he hates me because I'm a white person.

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

Does this change the amt of hatred you have for the President Willow :doubt:

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

It's not fair to judge all blacks by the actions and words of a few, WillyT. That's what racists like Obama do, but you should not sink to their level.

lol. You're funny. how many black people have you voted for in the past not counting that affirmative action figure- West (R-FL)

Forum List

Back