🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breitbart video FINALLY COMING out at 9 pm..on hannity

Only going on life-experiences. I don't live in a fantasy world like dumb White Liberals do. But hey like i said, head down to the Hood and meet all those non-racist African American Democrats. I suggest doing it very late at night. That's when they're at their nicest. Good luck and God Bless.

So...how often do YOU go "down to the Hood" to gain those 'life-experiences" you speak of?

Been there, done that. That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

most white republicans despise black people.

now, see how stupid that sounds? you just said the exact same thing but in reverse. which is equally as stupid.

So...how often do YOU go "down to the Hood" to gain those 'life-experiences" you speak of?

Been there, done that. That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

now, see how stupid that sounds? you just said the exact same thing but in reverse. which is equally as stupid.

Maybe they do? But that doesn't change the fact most African American Democrats are racists.

it appears the Sean Hannity/Breitbart video thread on the Hannity forums has now been locked by the Hannity mods. that may tell you something.

I can just IMAGINE the embarrassment there. :lol::lol::lol: Give it a week and even mentioning last nite's show will get you banned as fast as mentioning Hannity's waterboarding promise.

:lol::lol::lol:

between this screw up by hannity, and the slut comment from rush, it hasn't been a good couple of weeks for the cons most popular talking heads.
Bush's kissing the SAUDI King did not hurt him in any manner; I remember the right: "The Crown Prince doesn't represent the Saudis, and, they have nothing to do with al Qaeda!"

Maybe they do? But that doesn't change the fact most African American Democrats are racists.

most white republicans are racists.

see how stupid that sounds?

:lol::lol::lol: Because we all know skin color is the most important thing you look at when picking who to vote for. We know because you just told us.

98% of black people voted for obama cause he was black, ask Samuel Jackson. and just watch the froth and foam and vile directed at any person who declares himself to be a black Republican.. yep.. your side is the racist side.. I'm going to take advantage of that fact for the rest of my life.

Like to see your data supporting your claim(98%). Furthermore... Samuel L. Jackson is a fucking ACTOR.... I seriously doubt he's a credible source.

I bet Willow thinks he's credible...because...because...to her, he's so......uh.....BLACK.
(I bet "Snakes on a Plane" is her defining movie on black behavior)

most white republicans are racists.

see how stupid that sounds?

Nope. Replace 'white republicans' with People, and then you might be onto something.

Only going on life-experiences. I don't live in a fantasy world like dumb White Liberals do. But hey like i said, head down to the Hood and meet all those non-racist African American Democrats. I suggest doing it very late at night. That's when they're at their nicest. Good luck and God Bless.

Been there, done that.
What "hoods" in what cities? How often? Who do you interact with there? For what purpose? For how long? (I ask this because I wish to know the depth of your study of "the Hood".)

That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

98% of black people voted for obama cause he was black, ask Samuel Jackson. and just watch the froth and foam and vile directed at any person who declares himself to be a black Republican.. yep.. your side is the racist side.. I'm going to take advantage of that fact for the rest of my life.

Like to see your data supporting your claim(98%). Furthermore... Samuel L. Jackson is a fucking ACTOR.... I seriously doubt he's a credible source.

I bet Willow thinks he's credible...because...because...to her, he's so......uh.....BLACK.

my mind is made up. that's for certain. he said it aloud, he said it publicly, I have no reason to disbelive him. are you calling Samuel L. Jackson a liar? that's so frickin racist.

my mind is made up. that's for certain. he said it aloud, he said it publicly, I have no reason to disbelive him. are you calling Samuel L. Jackson a liar? that's so frickin racist.

I'm calling him an ACTOR....you are calling him the SPOKESMAN for all black people.

Which one of us sounds more logical?

I'm calling him an ACTOR....you are calling him the SPOKESMAN for all black people.

Which one of us sounds more logical?

sure why not? you think Rush speaks for ALL Republicans.. what???? you a hypocrite on yet another day asswipe?

Been there, done that.
What "hoods" in what cities? How often? Who do you interact with there? For what purpose? For how long? (I ask this because I wish to know the depth of your study of "the Hood".)

That's why i know reality. Most African American Democrats despise white people. Yeah sure, they tolerate dumb White Liberals but that's only because they see them as a tool. You want reality? Like i said, head down to the Hood very late at night and meet some of those fun-loving non-racist African American Democrats. Have fun.

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Last edited:
I think you have that backasswards he hates me because I'm a white person.

LOL. President Obama does not know you exist. For him, you are just another of the wingnuts that will be against him no matter what he does or accomplishs for this nation.

he hates white people. 98% of all black people vote for him know he hates white people, they've known it all along. I won't ever vote for a black person again. Ever.

:rofl: like you voted for him the first time.

but of course you won't, you're a racist nutter, hon.

and i've never ever ever seen any indication that the president hates white people.

poor dear. it so must suck being a delusional fruitcake.

The only fact that hasn't changed is that you provide no proof beyond your own assertion, which we know to be self-serving in the extreme. :eusa_hand:

Been there, done that.

:lol: Ok, then don't take my word for it. Just assume i'm a liar. Head on down to the Hood and see for yourself how much love African American Democrats have for White People. I suggest you do this very late at night. Because that's when they're at their nicest & friendliest. Good luck and God Bless. Peace.

Fear the black man...

Has been working for conservatives for a hundred years

Forum List

Back