Breitbart's Ben Shapiro and Three Others Resign Over Trump Incident

Bond27

Feb 24, 2016
Breitbart's Michelle Fields and Three Others Resign Over Trump Incident

Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields has resigned from the conservative news site over its response to her alleged assault by Donald Trump's campaign manager.
Three of her colleagues also resigned from Breitbart: editor-at-large Ben Shapiro, national security reporter Jordan Schachtel and Jarrett Stepman, an editor.

In his departing statement on Sunday, Shapiro said the site should be "ashamed" of "their treatment" of Fields, whose allegations of assault came amid escalating violence in and around Trump campaign events.

Schachtel and Stepman followed Monday.

"Breitbart News is no longer a journalistic enterprise, but instead, in my opinion, something resembling an unaffiliated media Super PAC for the Trump campaign," Schachtel said in a statement first reported by Politico. "I signed my contract to work as a journalist, not as a member of the Donald J. Trump for President media network."

Breitbart Reporter and Quits After Alleged Assault by Trump Staffer

What really happened!:

These four Jews wanted Brietbart to tow an anti-Trump, anti-white media campaign, and manufactured an incident against Trump's campaign manager in order to force Brietbart into being anti-white. Nobody believed it, and all these Jews left the organization. Because the organization refused to be anti-white/pro-Jewish control of America.

Finally White's are beginning to wake up!

I can't believe the idiocy behind the Trumptard cult of personality. I thought vacuous support of messianic bullshitters was limited to mindless libturd drones.

The world's richest professional clown is Trump, and people I once believed had the cognitive capacity to critically analyze reality have proven to be mindless republicrat drones.

We are an empire in decline because people refuse to accept reality. Idiocracy wasn't just a satire, it was a prophesy and it's coming true.

I can't believe the idiocy behind the Trumptard cult of personality. I thought vacuous support of messianic bullshitters was limited to mindless libturd drones.

The world's richest professional clown is Trump, and people I once believed had the cognitive capacity to critically analyze reality have proven to be mindless republicrat drones.

We are an empire in decline because people refuse to accept reality. Idiocracy wasn't just a satire, it was a prophesy and it's coming true.

Trump is the anti-Obama.

He is equal and opposite in his vacuous rhetoric, bereft of any substance. Those who follow him are as mindless as the Obamunists, in fact I suspect a big chunk are the same fools who voted for Dear Leader.

Trump makes his followers feel, and relieves them of the need to think, just as Obama does.

Breitbart's Michelle Fields and Three Others Resign Over Trump Incident

Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields has resigned from the conservative news site over its response to her alleged assault by Donald Trump's campaign manager.
Three of her colleagues also resigned from Breitbart: editor-at-large Ben Shapiro, national security reporter Jordan Schachtel and Jarrett Stepman, an editor.

In his departing statement on Sunday, Shapiro said the site should be "ashamed" of "their treatment" of Fields, whose allegations of assault came amid escalating violence in and around Trump campaign events.

Schachtel and Stepman followed Monday.

"Breitbart News is no longer a journalistic enterprise, but instead, in my opinion, something resembling an unaffiliated media Super PAC for the Trump campaign," Schachtel said in a statement first reported by Politico. "I signed my contract to work as a journalist, not as a member of the Donald J. Trump for President media network."

Breitbart Reporter and Quits After Alleged Assault by Trump Staffer

What really happened!:

These four Jews wanted Brietbart to tow an anti-Trump, anti-white media campaign, and manufactured an incident against Trump's campaign manager in order to force Brietbart into being anti-white. Nobody believed it, and all these Jews left the organization. Because the organization refused to be anti-white/pro-Jewish control of America.

Finally White's are beginning to wake up!

Never thought anyone at breitbart had integrity but apparently some do. And no surprise they are a propaganda outlet for Trump.

Shapiro is a man of principle and integrity.

Kudos to him for taking a stand.

What's likable about him? He is a shill for Israel. He doesn't represent the interests of American people, only interests of his tribe. I'm surprised you're taking the side of the Jew against your white brothers.

I'm positive you had favorable views of Brietbart prior to this.

What's likable about him? He is a shill for Israel. He doesn't represent the interests of American people, only interests of his tribe. I'm surprised you're taking the side of the Jew against your white brothers.

You don't who Ben Shapiro is, do you?

Oh, and take your racism and shove it up your ass.

Ah, yes I do know him, he's an Israeli shill. All his views revolve around Israel one way or another. He only tries catering to conservatives to gather support for Israel. He's no real conservative and has stated he'll vote for Hillary if Trump is nominated. So either you're misinformed or you're a Jewish fifth columnist.

I guess Shapiro bought Fields lie. Oh well, his choice to do what he thinks best.

is this going to affect anyone's life if they didn't know about this?

I swear: this Trump obsession. last time it was Romney, before that Palin, before that Nugent, before that fox news, before that Rush, before before. my gawd how do they have time for anything else?

is this going to affect anyone's life if they didn't know about this?

I swear: this Trump obsession. last time it was Romney, before that Palin, before that Nugent, before that fox news, before that Rush, before before. my gawd how do they have time for anything else?

Nothing is like this though, never in my lifetime at least. It's contributing to his popularity.

Ah, yes I do know him, he's an Israeli shill. All his views revolve around Israel one way or another. He only tries catering to conservatives to gather support for Israel. He's no real conservative and has stated he'll vote for Hillary if Trump is nominated. So either you're misinformed or you're a Jewish fifth columnist.

You're not gonna take that, are you Uncen? Call him a communist! Say something about Soros!

Lets see a fringe right winger cripple fight!

So, are you part of ISIS, or Al Qaeda? As part of the leftist - Islamist alliance, why do you pretend to support Trump?

You're not gonna take that, are you Uncen? Call him a communist! Say something about Soros!

Lets see a fringe right winger cripple fight!

He sounds more like a Nazi than a Communist. Either way, leave Antisemitism with the democrats where it belongs. JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haters are disgusting scum.

Forum List

Back