Breitbart's Ben Shapiro and Three Others Resign Over Trump Incident

Went from being Islamist to Iranian, you really are an idiot.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Khomeini and his perverted little fucks were the first and still most virulent of the Islamist.

Islamists envy Iran, they don't get alone. Israel and Islamists are allies in Syria against Assad. Assad protects minorities, Israel supports those who don't give rights to minorities or want to kill them. You support Islamist, you're an Israeli firster and unpatriotic American. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You ARE a Muzzie Beast, aren't you?

I should have guessed right away.

Go see a psychiatrist.

Breitbart's Michelle Fields and Three Others Resign Over Trump Incident

Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields has resigned from the conservative news site over its response to her alleged assault by Donald Trump's campaign manager.
Three of her colleagues also resigned from Breitbart: editor-at-large Ben Shapiro, national security reporter Jordan Schachtel and Jarrett Stepman, an editor.

In his departing statement on Sunday, Shapiro said the site should be "ashamed" of "their treatment" of Fields, whose allegations of assault came amid escalating violence in and around Trump campaign events.

Schachtel and Stepman followed Monday.

"Breitbart News is no longer a journalistic enterprise, but instead, in my opinion, something resembling an unaffiliated media Super PAC for the Trump campaign," Schachtel said in a statement first reported by Politico. "I signed my contract to work as a journalist, not as a member of the Donald J. Trump for President media network."

Breitbart Reporter and Quits After Alleged Assault by Trump Staffer

What really happened!:

These four Jews wanted Brietbart to tow an anti-Trump, anti-white media campaign, and manufactured an incident against Trump's campaign manager in order to force Brietbart into being anti-white. Nobody believed it, and all these Jews left the organization. Because the organization refused to be anti-white/pro-Jewish control of America.

Finally White's are beginning to wake up!
Interesting.....
thegalileosevenhd427.jpg.cf.jpg

Much ado about nothing. Would anyone notice if some Huffington reporters resigned? Fields tried to pull a fast one that would escalate her to national media attention and it crashed like a lead balloon. I doubt if Breitbart will miss any of them.

Go see a psychiatrist.

So it is established, you are a fraud and a troll. You seek to defame legitimate Trump supporters by pretending to be one and a hate filled bigot. :thup:

How is the weather over there in Teheran, Hamid?

Like I said, you need to see a psychiatrist. You're no Trump supporter, you're a Shapiro minion that advocates his pledge to vote for Hillary if Trump is nominated.

You can keep deluding yourself in the meantime. :lol:

Much ado about nothing. Would anyone notice if some Huffington reporters resigned? Fields tried to pull a fast one that would escalate her to national media attention and it crashed like a lead balloon. I doubt if Breitbart will miss any of them.

Breitbart HAS become the Trump cheering section. In a way I don't think much of it, since Townhall is so anti-Trump. But this makes them the MSNBC of the right, they will never regain credibility.

Like I said, you need to see a psychiatrist. You're no Trump supporter,

I never claimed to be a Trump supporter, Hamid.

You did, but you are a fraud.

you're a Shapiro minion that advocates his pledge to vote for Hillary if Trump is nominated.

:lmao:

Are you losing your shit? Screaming at the "infidel pigs" under your Khomeini poster?

Like I said, you need to see a psychiatrist. You're no Trump supporter,

I never claimed to be a Trump supporter, Hamid.

You did, but you are a fraud.

you're a Shapiro minion that advocates his pledge to vote for Hillary if Trump is nominated.

:lmao:

Are you losing your shit? Screaming at the "infidel pigs" under your Khomeini poster?

Yawn.

Shapiro is a man of principle and integrity.

Kudos to him for taking a stand.
He also accused someone of grabbing him by the back of the neck, so Shapiro has had dust ups with others himself.

In July 2015, Shapiro and transgender rights activist Zoey Tur were on Dr. Drew On Call to discuss Caitlyn Jenner's receipt of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.[37][38] Shapiro announced publicly that he had filed a police report after Tur had grabbed his neck and threatened on air to send him "home in an ambulance."[39][40]​

Uncensored2008:

Everyone who supports Trump is a Muslim

And this guy is the genuine 'conservative'. He's mentally screwed beyond repair. :lol:

He also accused someone of grabbing him by the back of the neck, so Shapiro has had dust ups with others himself.

In July 2015, Shapiro and transgender rights activist Zoey Tur were on Dr. Drew On Call to discuss Caitlyn Jenner's receipt of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award.[37][38] Shapiro announced publicly that he had filed a police report after Tur had grabbed his neck and threatened on air to send him "home in an ambulance."[39][40]​

Look who's coming out in support of Shapiro too:

Video Shows Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing Reporter Michelle Fields

Uncensored2008:

Everyone who supports Trump is a Muslim

And this guy is the genuine 'conservative'. He's mentally screwed beyond repair. :lol:

Most Trump supporters are not Antisemitic piles of shit. You are, and I bet I know why.

81_17676320160315102259.jpg

You're a Jew who's anti-Trump because he will foil the white genocide plan. You're exposed, kikey. :lol:

I'd like to refer to a saying: 'Jews have no friends, they only have servants or enemies'. You wish for the white people to be your servants. Not gonna happen buddy, go to Israel where you can practice that supremacy.

I don't give a shit about the business between Israel and Iran. You can go fight them yourself, Jew.

Video Shows Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski Grabbing Reporter Michelle Fields
Weird.....the other day, I saw this video. Obviously Michelle was exaggerating. He did not yank her.....he barely touched her.

You're a Jew who's anti-Trump because he will foil the white genocide plan. You're exposed, kikey. :lol:

Couple of things Hamid, most Jews are white. I like pork way too much to be Jewish - OR to be a Muzzie Beast like you.

I'd like to refer to a saying: 'Jews have no friends, they only have servants or enemies'.

Is that one you use at your ISIS meetings?

You wish for the white people to be your servants. Not gonna happen buddy, go to Israel where you can practice that supremacy.

I don't give a shit about the business between Israel and Iran. You can go fight them yourself, Jew.

Jews are white you fucking retard.

Couple of things Hamid, most Jews are white. I like pork way too much to be Jewish - OR to be a Muzzie Beast like you.

I'd like to refer to a saying: 'Jews have no friends, they only have servants or enemies'.

You wish for the white people to be your servants. Not gonna happen buddy, go to Israel where you can practice that supremacy.

No, Jews aren't white. And you clearly have issues so let's end this here.

Some Jews are black and some are Arab.

Weird.....the other day, I saw this video. Obviously Michelle was exaggerating. He did not yank her.....he barely touched her.

Agree, they're trying to dig up anything on him. At the same time I feel as if they see that as a bad move, as Trump is too popular at this point. Now we have to wait ahead this coming month, for the supposed 'demonstrations' being prepared by leftist parties with the objective of shutting down Trump rallies. Trump supporters need to bring cameras, film any violence by the 'demonstrators' who are the ones who provoke everything to begin with. The mainstream media so far has only showed us edited clips putting the onus on Trump supporters.

Forum List

Back