Brennan Had Always Been A Leaker, Liar, & Traitor

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Rand Paul: Brennan 2012 Leak ā€˜Helped Compromiseā€™ Yemen Operation, Risked Agentā€™s Life

"Rand Paul continued to make his case for revoking former CIA Director John Brennanā€™s security clearance in a Thursday Breitbart op-ed, citing a 2012 leak that ā€œhelped compromiseā€ an operation in Yemen and risked an agentā€™s life.

Stating that Brennan is ā€œno strangerā€ to the problem of ā€œvital, secret detailsā€ being leaked by security clearance-holding television commentators, Paul hearkened back to 2012.

Brennan, then Obamaā€™s top White House adviser on counter-terrorism, gave classified information to a group of former Obama advisers turned TV commentators about a Yemen terror plot that Washington had ā€œinside controlā€ of through a double-agent.

After Brennanā€™s briefing, one of the callā€™s participants, Richard Clarke, went on ABC and broadcast the government implying that there was a Western spy inside the Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula bomb-making group.

John Brennanā€™s careless leak to former intelligence officials turned television commentators helped compromise an operation and risk the life of a double agent, and who knows what other objectives it also hindered or outright prevented.

This is exactly why former intelligence officials who are now talking heads on television should not continue to have a security clearance."

...but he is a snowflake darling despite his perjurous part in the Obama 2016 Anti-Trump Election Conspiracy.

Brennan is a jesuit........that's really all that needs to be said about that POS.
Did not know that. It explains some things. Anyone that supports the best financed pedophile ring on the planet is going to be a problem. Catholics. I know many, many great people that follow that cult, and many are near and dear to me. The fact that they continue to financially support that institution and their lawyers pisses me off. I had very good friends that were manipulated and abused. Attended a high school in NJ. I was a bit of an outcast because I challenged the priests on their BS.

Last edited:
Scary to think that Brennan was head of the CIA for some time.

I wonder if he's any relation to ex-SCOTUS judge, nutjob William Brennan, who in 1982 created birthright citizenship for kids of illegal aliens, creating an ongoing catastrophe, still plagueing us today.

Scary to think that Brennan was head of the CIA for some time.

I wonder if he's any relation to ex-SCOTUS judge, nutjob William Brennan, who in 1982 created birthright citizenship for kids of illegal aliens, creating an ongoing catastrophe, still plagueing us today.
Are they related? Look it up.

They're related in at least one sense. Both are traitors to the American people.

John Brennan especially is a "lowlife" (Trump called him), who has been "monetizing his security clearance" and "making millions of dollars divulging secrets to the mainstream media with his attacks" on the President, according to Senator Rand Paul

Last edited:
They're related in at least one sense. Both are traitors to the American people.
Brennan demanded allegiance to the Democrat party. He hand delivered the dossier to multiple members of the DNC. A repug started the project. Opposition research. The pug did not pay for a dossier based on Kremlin reports to throw a national election. Brennan shopped it everywhere, including passing it off to Reid and Schumer as verified. The nevertrump crowd used the Kremlin agents allegations to spy on the opposition.

Brennan is a jesuit........that's really all that needs to be said about that POS.
Did not know that. It explains some things. Anyone that supports the best financed pedophile ring on the planet is going to be a problem. Catholics. I know many, many great people that follow that cult, and many are near and dear to me. The fact that they continue to financially support that institution and their lawyers pisses me off. I had very good friends that were manipulated and abused. Attended a high school in NJ. I was a bit of an outcast because I challenged the priests on their BS.

Catholics are one of the largest private charitable organizations in the world. That institution has its faults, but they have also done a lot of good.

Catholics are one of the largest private charitable organizations in the world. That institution has its faults, but they have also done a lot of good.
I am not condemning their good work. What about the child molesters? Serial rapists? That part of the club is troubling.

Brennan demanded allegiance to the Democrat party. He hand delivered the dossier to multiple members of the DNC. A repug started the project. Opposition research. The pug did not pay for a dossier based on Kremlin reports to throw a national election. Brennan shopped it everywhere, including passing it off to Reid and Schumer as verified. The nevertrump crowd used the Kremlin agents allegations to spy on the opposition.
I don't doubt any of that, but I'm just a bit burned out on the whole Russian fiasco. Bugs me to no end that the MSM yammers on and on with it, while the real election tampering is coming from Mexico, and it's invasion of America.

I don't doubt any of that, but I'm just a bit burned out on the whole Russian fiasco. Bugs me to no end that the MSM yammers on and on with it, while the real election tampering is coming from Mexico, and it's invasion of America.
Yep. I get it.

Or when the media continues to avoid how Hillary rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election laws, broke campaign finance laws, screwed Bernie out of HIS nomination. . and STILL LIST!

And snowflakes claim to be pissed about 'election tampering' .

:p

Forum List

Back