Brett Favre reportedly influenced where Mississippi spent its welfare funds

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I did not have "Brett Favre involved in the largest public embezzlement scheme in Mississippi state history" on my 2022 bingo card.

Dude's in big trouble.

What is wrong with Wisconsin Quarterbacks? First Brett gets suckered into making a Cameo for Proud Boys then this?

And Aaron Rodgers with his "I'm immunized" crap. Liar

Guess who else is in trouble?

Bryant, the stateā€™s Republican governor from 2012 to 2020, ā€œguidedā€ the former Green Bay Packers quarterback

$5 millionā€ of money intended for the stateā€™s poorest residents toward the center instead.
Favre also received $1.1 million of welfare funds in 2017 and 2018 for ā€œmotivational speechesā€ he never made and was asked by the state auditor to give the money back with interest, NBC News reported earlier this month.

The texts were filed by an attorney who represents Nancy New, a nonprofit founder who pleaded guilty to 13 felony counts earlier this year for her role in the scandal.
Mississippi has the highest poverty rate among states, according to U.S. Census Bureau data.
Favre scored nearly $140 million during his two-decade NFL career and has received endorsement deals from several companies including Nike, Wrangler, Mastercard and Hyundai.

Is Brett Favre going to jail? He should.

What is wrong with Wisconsin Quarterbacks? First Brett gets suckered into making a Cameo for Proud Boys then this?

And Aaron Rodgers with his "I'm immunized" crap. Liar

Guess who else is in trouble?

Bryant, the stateā€™s Republican governor from 2012 to 2020, ā€œguidedā€ the former Green Bay Packers quarterback

$5 millionā€ of money intended for the stateā€™s poorest residents toward the center instead.
Favre also received $1.1 million of welfare funds in 2017 and 2018 for ā€œmotivational speechesā€ he never made and was asked by the state auditor to give the money back with interest, NBC News reported earlier this month.

The texts were filed by an attorney who represents Nancy New, a nonprofit founder who pleaded guilty to 13 felony counts earlier this year for her role in the scandal.
Mississippi has the highest poverty rate among states, according to U.S. Census Bureau data.
Favre scored nearly $140 million during his two-decade NFL career and has received endorsement deals from several companies including Nike, Wrangler, Mastercard and Hyundai.

Is Brett Favre going to jail? He should.

I was wondering about this! It's old news! Favre should already be on trial for fraud & theft! Hard to believe his commercials with Rice are still playing on TV! He's always been scum, now the world knows! :heehee: :rolleyes: :eek:

Forum List

Back