Brian Kemp is mighty PO’d

Now. . . is this the guy that laundered money through China? :dunno:

I’m not defending Kemp. Now, will you please denounce Donald’s dangerous behavior before somebody gets killed?
Sure, just as soon as you tell me if China printed up those counterfeit ballots for the DNC counties and shipped them here, before, or after they released that corona virus. . . I am still having a hard time with the sequence of events on this . . .

I’m not defending Kemp. Now, will you please denounce Donald’s dangerous behavior before somebody gets killed?
Sure, just as soon as you tell me if China printed up those counterfeit ballots for the DNC counties and shipped them here, before, or after they released that corona virus. . . I am still having a hard time with the sequence of events on this . . .

Counterfeit ballots from China? This is a new one on me - Proof? :icon_rolleyes:

Q: Does Donald know that this BS is not only dangerous, but hurting the R candidates in the runoff?
A: Nope, he doesn’t give a rat’s ass.

He needs some harassment. His state voting system is a smoking toxic dump right now. And there's an election coming up and HE is in the way of restoring ACCURATE AND SECURE elections in his state..

I approve of anything short of personal or property violence to get his useless ass IN GEAR...

Counterfeit ballots from China? This is a new one on me - Proof? :icon_rolleyes:
Why? You wouldn't accept it anyway, what would be the point?

Google it if you are really interested.

Q: Does Donald know that this BS is not only dangerous, but hurting the R candidates in the runoff?

He needs some harassment. His state voting system is a smoking toxic dump right now. And there's an election coming up and HE is in the way of restoring ACCURATE AND SECURE elections in his state..

I approve of anything short of personal or property violence to get his useless ass IN GEAR...

Brian Kemp is one of the world’s greatest election fraudsters and he did everything in his power to make it harder for black folk to vote. But he has his limits.

Your Donald has crossed the line. Tell him to STOP it!!

I did. Sydney Powell again? Fucking hilarious!! :laugh2:

Brian Kemp is one of the world’s greatest election fraudsters and he did everything in his power to make it harder for black folk to vote. But he has his limits.

Really.. So YOU hate him for fictitious reasons and I hate him for actual deeds.. Well aint that swell?

Right now -- by all the numbers at least 60 MILL people KNOW this election was stolen thru last minute court challenges to strip the SECURITY AND ACCURACY of the vote in 4 states and to some degree less in 1 or 2 others.. You're problems are NOT with Trump. Your problem is with the 60 Million that are PATIENTLY WAITING for the states to step up and fix this...

But patience is getting short.. And it's NOT your problem in any way.. You're just here because YOUR country is so boring...

The State of Georgia doesn't agree with you, here is what is says on the website, from Ballopedia:

Voter ID in Georgia

"Georgia requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting. Accepted forms of ID include Georgia driver's licenses or ID cards, U.S. passports, and U.S. military ID. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters can obtain a free voter ID card from any county registrar's office or Department of Driver Services Office. Click here for more information on obtaining a free voter ID card in Georgia."

LINK for the rest

=====

No indication that it is difficult to become a registered voter in Georgia, not difficult to obtain a FREE Voter ID card either.

Really.. So YOU hate him for fictitious reasons and I hate him for actual deeds.. Well aint that swell?

Right now -- by all the numbers at least 60 MILL people KNOW this election was stolen thru last minute court challenges to strip the SECURITY AND ACCURACY of the vote in 4 states and to some degree less in 1 or 2 others.. You're problems are NOT with Trump. Your problem is with the 60 Million that are PATIENTLY WAITING for the states to step up and fix this...

But patience is getting short.. And it's NOT your problem in any way.. You're just here because YOUR country is so boring...

The time has come to stop lying :disbelief: You lost. Please find a way to deal with it short of more conspiracy theories and violence.

That's. . . not where I got the information. Though, I do have to say, there is a lot of conflicting information out there, and I cannot verify any of it. Some say 1.5 million, others 5 million.

In these types of operations, misinformation, disinformation, mixed in with the truth is essential. Why do you think everything has been thrown out of court? Proving anything in this climate is impossible. The folks running this operation have run ops. in many, MANY other nations before. They know what they are doing.

I would not, and could not even say for sure who won, and that is the point. Confusion and chaos.

629523-A9-B933-4-C25-BE21-2-D759-B58-A6-EC.jpg

Of course, like I said, does it matter where it comes from?

Like I said, whether it came from Rudy, or Powell, or whereever, I TOLD YOU, you would not believe anything. And I was right. The claims are out there though.

Your partisanship precludes you from taking any claims seriously. No point in even having a discussion with you. You don't care about possible Chinese meddling as long as the DNC are their clients and not the GOP apparently.

Let's just ignore it all.

3-piece-see-no-hear-no-speak-no-evil-skeleton-figurine-set.jpg

That's. . . not where I got the information. Though, I do have to say, there is a lot of conflicting information out there, and I cannot verify any of it. Some say 1.5 million, others 5 million.

In these types of operations, misinformation, disinformation, mixed in with the truth is essential. Why do you think everything has been thrown out of court? Proving anything in this climate is impossible. The folks running this operation have run ops. in many, MANY other nations before. They know what they are doing.

I would not, and could not even say for sure who won, and that is the point. Confusion and chaos.

629523-A9-B933-4-C25-BE21-2-D759-B58-A6-EC.jpg

Of course, like I said, does it matter where it comes from?

Like I said, whether it came from Rudy, or Powell, or whereever, I TOLD YOU, you would not believe anything. And I was right. The claims are out there though.

Your partisanship precludes you from taking any claims seriously. No point in even having a discussion with you. You don't care about possible Chinese meddling as long as the DNC are their clients and not the GOP apparently.

Let's just ignore it all.

3-piece-see-no-hear-no-speak-no-evil-skeleton-figurine-set.jpg

Dude, it would be a simple matter to detect a counterfeit ballot. The conspiracy theories rattling around in your brain are gonna kill you (and others) STOP!!

The time has come to stop lying :disbelief: You lost. Please find a way to deal with it short of more conspiracy theories and violence.

Can I come and camp out in your country and find all the dirt and make an ass of myself there interfering? Trump did lose.. But the VOTE in 4 or 6 states was NOT legitimate. And this WILL come out.. The media right now is doing everything it can to bury THIS story.. The Hunter Biden story and the Swallwell/Fang Fang story.. If Americans KNEW THE NEWS -- this would already be on the road to repairing the damage to electoral integrity..

Go suck the air around some of your geothermal mining operations..

Dude, it would be a simple matter to detect a counterfeit ballot.
That is, if the ballot counters and government employees had any incentive or desire to “detect” a forged ballot rather than simply chalking it up as one more for the candidate on the Democrat platform.
The conspiracy theories rattling around in your brain are gonna kill you (and others) STOP!!
And you're telling Republicans to give up their guns and leave killing to the real professionals who know how to do the job, do it right, get away with it, and abide by Omertà and respect for the ladies.

Forum List

Back