Bridgegate vs Benghazi

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

So, you were disappointed that Obama did not take the blame for the Benghazi fiasco that was primarily a partisan driven witch-hunt?

How sad....

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

But, but, but bridegate was a terrorist attack!........

No it was about a video.

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

right...because before the christie scandal, no one mentioned benghazi

retard

So, you were disappointed that Obama did not take the blame for the Benghazi fiasco that was primarily a partisan driven witch-hunt?

How sad....

I'm just pointing out the differences between the responses from the two men over the incidents brought up by the OP the fact that you and so many other's are unwilling to hold Obama responsible for anything negative that happens on his watch is what's truly sad.

It was stupid. the people that did it have been fired----------end of story.

We shall see how far it goes

I don't believe Christy was truly involved - the same way that I believe that Benghazi was a cover-up.

I generally do not believe in these type of "scandals." Christie would have to have known about it for me to even care. It is VERY bad that people he associated with, were involved - more a reflection of the party, though, rather than an indictment of Christie.

I believe Christie has plausible deniability

I also believe it has nothing to do with the Mayor of Ft Lee or retribution three months before the election

I do believe it was related to the Democrats in the state Senate turning down his judicial appointees. Christie was outraged when it happened and the order to cause traffic problems in Ft Lee happened the next day

I don't think he ordered the shutdown.....but he expected some type of political payback to the Democrats

How sad....

I'm just pointing out the differences between the responses from the two men over the incidents brought up by the OP the fact that you and so many other's are unwilling to hold Obama responsible for anything negative that happens on his watch is what's truly sad.

Bull shit. You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill then you expect me to throw a dart at my Obama dart board. Sorry, come up with a real issue and I'm all ears. Benghazi, like Christi-gate is nothing but crap. Until I learn that Christie personally ordered this, I WILL NOT BELIEVE that he did. Show me actual PROOF and I'm down.

How sad....

I do not think Obama is responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorists
I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office

I don't believe Christy was truly involved - the same way that I believe that Benghazi was a cover-up.

I generally do not believe in these type of "scandals." Christie would have to have known about it for me to even care. It is VERY bad that people he associated with, were involved - more a reflection of the party, though, rather than an indictment of Christie.

I also believe it has nothing to do with the Mayor of Ft Lee or retribution three months before the election

I do believe it was related to the Democrats in the state Senate turning down his judicial appointees. Christie was outraged when it happened and the order to cause traffic problems in Ft Lee happened the next day

I don't think he ordered the shutdown.....but he expected some type of political payback to the Democrats

Maybe and it sounds plausible, but how do we know?

I have not seen proof, so I wait.

Maybe and it sounds plausible, but how do we know?

I have not seen proof, so I wait.

These things usually leave a paper trail. Give it time and we will see

Both Christie and the Mayor of Ft Lee admit it made no sense to punish him for an endorsement that was never requested

Going after the State Senator from the district that includes Ft Lee because she blocked your nominations makes sense

No. Christie didn’t order the shutdown; he may be a lot of things but he’s not stupid.

But that’s neither the point nor source of the scandal.

The scandal concerns Christie’s political appointees, in their official capacity as officers of the State of New Jersey, enjoying the power and privilege that comes with those offices, using that considerable authority to attack a perceived political enemy.

It’s a violation of the public trust of the highest order, and repugnant to the fundamental principles of responsible governance in a free and democratic society.

Republicans created an intentional act to terrorize the people of Ft Lee

Christie admitted to it

Republicans RW.....or just a few of them from Christies office?....lets not be like Dean and blame everyone for the acts of a few.....

Republicans.......done in the name of the Republican party and directed at Democrats

We will see how many Republicans were involved wont we?

Only democrats use the GWB??? Good to know.

How sad....

Bull shit. You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill then you expect me to throw a dart at my Obama dart board. Sorry, come up with a real issue and I'm all ears. Benghazi, like Christi-gate is nothing but crap. Until I learn that Christie personally ordered this, I WILL NOT BELIEVE that he did. Show me actual PROOF and I'm down.
Never ask you to throw at dart anything again I just pointed out how the two men responded to the incidents of bridgegate and Benghazi if that's to much for you to comprehend there's nothing I can do about it.

How sad....

I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office

Obama and Clinton are not responsible for the actions of islamic terrorists---you are correct.

But they are responsible for ignoring the requests for more security in Benghazi, for not sending help, and for lying about it for months.

causing a traffic jam is not terrorism, grow up.

How sad....

Moonbats like you believe one of these is a terrorist, the other a victim. Kerry on numbnuts..... :thup:

article-2536835-1A88415D00000578-677_306x479.jpg

ksm15n-1-web.jpg

No. Christie didn’t order the shutdown; he may be a lot of things but he’s not stupid.

The scandal concerns Christie’s political appointees, in their official capacity as officers of the State of New Jersey, enjoying the power and privilege that comes with those offices, using that considerable authority to attack a perceived political enemy.

It’s a violation of the public trust of the highest order, and repugnant to the fundamental principles of responsible governance in a free and democratic society.

He fired them, do you want them executed?

He fired them, do you want them executed?

Losing your job and having to find another one in the Obama economy is punishment enough........

Forum List

Back