Bridgegate vs Benghazi

I'm just pointing out the differences between the responses from the two men over the incidents brought up by the OP the fact that you and so many other's are unwilling to hold Obama responsible for anything negative that happens on his watch is what's truly sad.

I do not think Obama is responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorists
I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office

Obama and Clinton are not responsible for the actions of islamic terrorists---you are correct.

But they are responsible for ignoring the requests for more security in Benghazi, for not sending help, and for lying about it for months.

causing a traffic jam is not terrorism, grow up.

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!!!!!!!!!

So you think that's a good idea for a defense for any of these New Jersey pols who end up in criminal or civil court,

to say, hey what about Benghazi!!??

You are genuinely retarded.

Waxman is a lying demonrat terrorist hack...this terrorist hack even says Obamacare is an "enormous success"....

'terrorist hack'...
Henry-Waxman.jpg

AlQaeda terrorists are expected to hate Americans

Republican terrorists are not

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

If blocking traffic lanes is terrorism, why hasn't DOJ indicted them?

you really need to get back on the paxil.

ummm..... The US Attorney is looking into it. You really need to seek out other sources of info besides am radio & Hannity :eusa_doh: It was a violation of the law you partisan hack.

U.S. Attorney reviewing Chris Christie bridge scandal for potential violation

If they broke any laws lock them up. I have no issue with that. But lets apply those same laws to all political hacks who break the laws, up to and including the president---deal?

I do not think Obama is responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorists
I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office

Obama and Clinton are not responsible for the actions of islamic terrorists---you are correct.

But they are responsible for ignoring the requests for more security in Benghazi, for not sending help, and for lying about it for months.

causing a traffic jam is not terrorism, grow up.

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!!!!!!!!!

So you think that's a good idea for a defense for any of these New Jersey pols who end up in criminal or civil court,

to say, hey what about Benghazi!!??

You are genuinely retarded.

Look fool. Obama lied about benghazi, obamacare, F&F, the IRS spying, NSA spying, Syria, the muslim brotherhood, and raising the debt.

It does not appear that Christie lied about blocking traffic on the bridge.

It is amazing that you libtards try to equate creating traffic to murdering an american ambassador and 3 others.

I guess it just proves how desperate you are

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

ummm..... The US Attorney is looking into it. You really need to seek out other sources of info besides am radio & Hannity :eusa_doh: It was a violation of the law you partisan hack.

If they broke any laws lock them up. I have no issue with that. But lets apply those same laws to all political hacks who break the laws, up to and including the president---deal?

Or maybe even just a couple of thugs with poles bothering people at a voting facility on election day......... :thup:

Only a shit eater like you could be this stupid. :cuckoo:

Libya got 4 Americans killed, 1 an Ambassador which hasn't happened in decades. I dare you to find 4 Americans "directly" killed by the off ramp closure....hell even 1. Direct means the road closure is 100% responsible for them dying shitbag.

Libya also perpetuated a lie against the entire nation, claiming terrorism was pretty much going away and that Americans should spend the savings on welfare programs instead of making sure this country never has another 9-11.

Obama fucking lied about the terrorism threat to this nation, to win an election. Even if the fatfuck of NJ made the call to shut down off ramps, it had 0 impact on winning his rinky dink election and didn't affect 49 other states or 53 other states in Obama's demented mind.

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

It was stupid. the people that did it have been fired----------end of story.

Your true statement shows these moonbats are far more concerned about slamming any republican they can than they are about public safety.......

I'm not interested in slamming any Republican, just Republican terrorists

but yet you say "REPUBLICANS" which means any and all....words have meaning RW....quit hanging out with Dean, you are better than that one....

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

No_Reply_Jones saying someone else is a blind Partisan?....and another self proclaimed "non-partisan" thanking him.....yea it is sad.....

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

No_Reply_Jones saying someone else is a blind Partisan?....and another self proclaimed "non-partisan" thanking him.....yea it is sad.....

its even more sad when you flip claytons statement, in that obamas pressers where in he decrys this that and the other,has zero knowledge of anything, "this is outrageous" etc etc etc and then does absolutely nothing about it, passes as a real world political success.....in claytons view of course.

Making the off ramp scandal worse or even equal to the massacre in Libya is proof liberals are nothing but scum.

This is common sense, since liberals believe in a double standard for themselves.

They "perceive" Christie as a so-called conservative (he is not), so any scandal with him be it shutting down an off ramp or spending $500 at a buffet for himself...that far exceeds Obama getting people killed in Libya, giving drug cartels weapons to kill people near the border, using the IRS to spy on "enemy" political groups, etc.

AlQaeda terrorists are expected to hate Americans

Republican terrorists are not

It was a violation of the law you partisan hack.

:lol:....geezus

Waxman is a lying demonrat terrorist hack...this terrorist hack even says Obamacare is an "enormous success"....

'terrorist hack'...
Henry-Waxman.jpg

Waxman is a jerk....he stands in front of the Postal Unions and tells them he is a supporter of the PO and then back in 06 he co-sponsors that bill that made the PO have to pay that 5 billion yearly fee.....

The left wing strategy is to talk about a traffic jam rather than the death of a US ambassador and his bodyguards, the shipment of 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels, federal illegal evesdropping and the incredible failure of Obamacare. The thing that low information lefties don't realize is that people are smarter and better informed than the hate filled emotional democrat base. One thing has become obvious and republican politicians should take note. The mainstream media will turn on a moderate republican just as fast as they will turn on a conservative so it does no good to hold hands with Obama for a stroll along the boardwalk.

The Christie scandal has nothing to do with a ‘traffic jam.’ It has to do with the fact that officials in the New Jersey governor’s office authorized a partisan attack on a perceived political opponent by closing the world’s most traveled bridge in that opponent’s jurisdiction.

The Benghazi ‘scandal’ as contrived by conservatives has nothing to do with the death of the ambassador and other Americans. It has to do with the lies propagated by the partisan right that the administration was somehow ‘responsible’ for the deaths of Americans in Benghazi and involved in a ‘cover up,’ absent any evidence of either.

so if hillary has zip to do with the attack on her people in her consulate ( despite warnings requests and fore knowledge of the danger for and of such), then Christie gets the same exact pass, right?

Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Neither are the scandal the other side had hoped for.

It was a violation of the law you partisan hack.

:lol:....geezus

the depth of stupidity here is , well, a new low....the war on terror and even mentioning it, ala hasan and workplace violence has been massaged out of the admins lexicon, yet we have imbeciles here calling that dumbass a terrorist ( and associating generalized republicans) for playing a slimy political trick on another politico......thats the awful depths of what passes for intellect acuity here now.......

Forum List

Back