Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Of course, you need to downplay Libya.

Obama getting Americans killed in a country now turned a terrorist haven after claiming he was the one making terrorism "go away" for good...doesn't help win elections.

Need to lie to the American public about their safety for votes....

Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Neither are the scandal the other side had hoped for.

dude what did she die of?

probably from reading your bullshit.....

Instead of crossing continents to constantly bicker with her, why don't you instead take the time to present a reasonable argument? You seem no better than TM when it comes to bullshit - you guys are pretty much tied up in that department.
she claims to live in my State.....how am i crossing continents?....maybe after you have been here longer than a couple of months you might get to know things about the posters here.....and i have seen your posts and the replies to them....it seems you have a lot of bullshit too.....dont throw to many stones,falling glass can cut....

Obama getting Americans killed in a country now turned a terrorist haven after claiming he was the one making terrorism "go way" for good...doesn't help win elections.

Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Unfortunately for you, Obama isn't on trial here, Christie's team is. If you want to make any comparisons, try making one with Scooter taking the fall for Cheney.

Obama getting Americans killed in a country now turned a terrorist haven after claiming he was the one making terrorism "go way" for good...doesn't help win elections.

Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Unfortunately for you, Obama isn't on trial here, Christie's team is. If you want to make any comparisons, try making one with Scooter taking the fall for Cheney.

you mean everyone taking the fall for armitage...and powell.

Stupid fuck...Christie doesn't represent me.

Obama will be brought up on charges for treason by the HoR or the next GOP POTUS if they have the balls to do it.

His reputation as the biggest liar ever in the White House is worldwide now, despite stupid fuck people like you on the internet defending that piece of crap.

Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Obama will be brought up on charges for treason by the HoR or the next GOP POTUS if they have the balls to do it.

His reputation as the biggest liar ever in the White House is worldwide now, despite stupid fuck people like you on the internet defending that piece of crap.

Talking point loser, you don't have any idea what will happen to Obama, in fact, you don't know much about anything.

A stupid asshole like you...

1) Thinks Christie represents most of the GOP. :cuckoo:
2) Thinks Christie is a conservative. :lol:
3) Thinks off ramp closures is equal or worse than terrorists killing Americans. :cuckoo:
4) Thinks the off ramp "scandal" is as big as the Libya cover up.:eusa_whistle:
5) Thinks Christie was going to win the GOP nominee before this messs. :lol:

You're dumber than a pile of crap.

Talking point loser, you don't have any idea what will happen to Obama, in fact, you don't know much about anything.

3) Thinks off ramp closures is equal or worse than terrorists killing Americans. :cuckoo:

We've been over and over this. Have you been missing class again?

Btw, the quotes go on top and your response goes on the bottom, Dopey.

Hold rw grudges much? :eusa_eh: Obama could have brought the last Admin up for investigation but chose to move forward. Many on the Left were disappointed. Cheney is still wanted for war crimes in Europe.

if he were to win your Primaries he would be representing you people you blowhard. Did you, in you infinite wisdom :doubt: predict that Mitt would win the last one? Thanks for playing.

Republicans created an intentional act to terrorize the people of Ft Lee

Christie admitted to it

"terrorize" is the wrong word, "inconvenience" would be more accurate.

Yes, he admitted it and fired those responsible. Has obama fired anyone for Benghazi?

Police notified the Governors office the first day that it was a public safety issue.....Republucans laughed
Yet, Christie spoke as though he'd just found out about the lane closures on the day before his nearly two hour speech.

Obama and Clinton are not responsible for the actions of islamic terrorists---you are correct.

But they are responsible for ignoring the requests for more security in Benghazi, for not sending help, and for lying about it for months.

causing a traffic jam is not terrorism, grow up.

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!!!!!!!!!

So you think that's a good idea for a defense for any of these New Jersey pols who end up in criminal or civil court,

to say, hey what about Benghazi!!??

You are genuinely retarded.

Look fool. Obama lied about benghazi, obamacare, F&F, the IRS spying, NSA spying, Syria, the muslim brotherhood, and raising the debt.

It does not appear that Christie lied about blocking traffic on the bridge.

It is amazing that you libtards try to equate creating traffic to murdering an american ambassador and 3 others.

I guess it just proves how desperate you are

I'm guilty of comparing Benghazi's 4 dead to Iraq's 4000+ dead, you remember,

Bush's war that all you rightwing warmongers loved?

Want to re-litigate that analogy?

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

The stupidity of you calling other's blind partisans is exceeded only by the stupidity of your overall response. If you want to see the real world I would suggest you try taking your head out of Obama's ass.

So you think that's a good idea for a defense for any of these New Jersey pols who end up in criminal or civil court,

Look fool. Obama lied about benghazi, obamacare, F&F, the IRS spying, NSA spying, Syria, the muslim brotherhood, and raising the debt.

It is amazing that you libtards try to equate creating traffic to murdering an american ambassador and 3 others.

And the far left propaganda continues....

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

The stupidity of you calling other's blind partisans is exceeded only by the stupidity of your overall response. If you want to see the real world I would suggest you try taking your head out of Obama's ass.

You have to remember that the far left sees themselves as elitists and the ruling class so to them partisanship is anyone that is not as arrogant and ignorant as themselves, which leaves the serfs they want to rule as the so called "blind partisans".

I love when the left brings up Iraq they always manage to forget how many Democrats in Congress voted for it and that they only turned against it when the going in Iraq got tough and it was no longer to their political advantage to support it.

I love when the left brings up Iraq they always manage to forget how many Democrats in Congress voted for it and that they only turned against it when the going in Iraq got tough and it was no longer to their political advantage to support it.

The far left propaganda on the Iraq war started about 6 months later when Kennedy came out and called it a "quagmire".

Then again many of the deaths that the far left loves to quote were a direct result of the far left and their "freedom of speech". However they never really want to accept any responsibility for anything, the current prime example is Obama.

AlQaeda terrorists are expected to hate Americans

Republican terrorists are not

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

If blocking traffic lanes is terrorism, why hasn't DOJ indicted them?

you really need to get back on the paxil.

Why would Republicans take out their petty political grievances against innocent people?
Why would they laugh at public safety concerns?

Terrorists

AlQaeda terrorists are expected to hate Americans

Republican terrorists are not

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

If blocking traffic lanes is terrorism, why hasn't DOJ indicted them?

you really need to get back on the paxil.

Why would Republicans take out their petty political grievances against innocent people?
Why would they laugh at public safety concerns?

Terrorists

Since when did Obama become a Republican?

Obama and Clinton are not responsible for the actions of islamic terrorists---you are correct.

But they are responsible for ignoring the requests for more security in Benghazi, for not sending help, and for lying about it for months.

causing a traffic jam is not terrorism, grow up.

Obama told the truth

Christie lied to cover up for Republucan terrorists

Forum List

Back