Bridgegate vs Benghazi

The fact that you would attempt to equate those two proves that you are a disengenuous brain dead libtardian fool.

The NJ Governors office conducted an act of terrorism against the people of Ft Lee. No different than if terrorists blew up two lanes on the bridge to block traffic

Intentional acts to cause harm to innocent citizens

You're using the definition of harm pretty loosely, here. I admit, being stuck in traffic for hours sucks. It sucks mad dick.

Doesn't suck nearly as much dick as being bombed, maimed, and/or killed.
Yes, and I'm sure you weren't one of the ones stuck in traffic or you'd be singing a different tune. What happened in Benghazi wasn't orchestrated by some Dem ordering some terrorist group to attack it as retribution for something some Republican did or didn't do.

Get your analogies straight.

It's always been a thing for partisan hacks to use outrageously hyperbolic metaphors to describe what the other party's doing, but holy shit @ you for actually trying to make a literal comparison between a dickheaded political move that inconvenienced people and a terrorist act that results in innocent deaths.

The gridlock on the bridge was mandated by a Republican governor who is so petty that he punishes people that had nothing to do with his vendetta against someone that didn't endorse him....Benghazi was not mandated by a Dem, no matter how much the right may try and pin this on Obama, they keep falling flat on their face....so no, they are not the same and nobody is claiming they are....maybe you are.

The NJ Governors office conducted an act of terrorism against the people of Ft Lee. No different than if terrorists blew up two lanes on the bridge to block traffic

You're using the definition of harm pretty loosely, here. I admit, being stuck in traffic for hours sucks. It sucks mad dick.

Yes, and I'm sure you weren't one of the ones stuck in traffic or you'd be singing a different tune. What happened in Benghazi wasn't orchestrated by some Dem ordering some terrorist group to attack it as retribution for something some Republican did or didn't do.

It's always been a thing for partisan hacks to use outrageously hyperbolic metaphors to describe what the other party's doing, but holy shit @ you for actually trying to make a literal comparison between a dickheaded political move that inconvenienced people and a terrorist act that results in innocent deaths.

The gridlock on the bridge was mandated by a Republican governor who is so petty that he punishes people that had nothing to do with his vendetta against someone that didn't endorse him....Benghazi was not mandated by a Dem, no matter how much the right may try and pin this on Obama, they keep falling flat on their face....so no, they are not the same and nobody is claiming they are....maybe you are.

Actually, you need to get -your- analogies straight. In stead of making all sorts of assumptions about my unstated take on Benghazi vs Bridgegate, why don't you look at the quote to which I was responding, genius?

He said that the governer shutting down two lanes on the bridge was no different than if terrorists had bombed it. Got it?

I didn't say you can't compare it to Benghazi cuz people died. I said you can't compare shutting down the bridge to bombing the bridge. Got it? If you don't, whatever. Keep jamming your foot deeper into your mouth and use that free foot to kick over your bullshit strawman. Doesn't really matter.

Oh yeah, also. . . I've been stuck in some insane f'in traffic in my time. Never spent more than about 6 hours moving a half mile on a shit-packed freeway, so I don't know how that time frame stacks up against what those people had to endure at Bridgegate. . . but I do know this.

I could spend an entire day stuck in traffic and I wouldn't change my tune. Still better than being bombed, maimed, or killed. :)

Next time, could you address what I've actually said in stead of putting words in my mouth and then using them as justification to condescend me? Thanks, Sweetie.

There are different levels of crime....doesn't mean you aren't a criminal

Republican terrorists took political payback on innocent citizens. Sick people, old people, children

You know....Buono voters

I'm not saying there aren't different levels of criminals. You said shutting down the bridge is "NO DIFFERENT" than bombing it. It's with that sentiment that I've disagreed. Inconveniencing people, even severely inconveniencing them, is VERY different from killing and maiming them randomly.

Shit, if a criminal is a criminal then those protesters who got arrested at occupy should've gotten the same death by lethal injection sentence that John Wayne Gacy got.

Last edited:
Let's compare Benghazi to the entire Iraq war.

Ok, lets do that. Both parties voted to authorize and fund the fiasco known as the Iraq war.

Benghazi was the result of incompetence, lying, and political manouvering by Clinton and Obama.

Bush lied about the intelligence...knowingly and completely.

The "lie" you guys keep going on about in Benghazi was that the CIA gave the State Department "talking points" on what they still thought was a fluid situation. And did so to protect the fact they had an outpost in the consulate. Thanks to the leaking of classified documents to press by Darrell Issa we now know this. And it was Obama that made a speech 3 days later stating that it may have been an act of terror, quickly correcting the CIA talking points.

The hypocrisy of conservatives was put on display for all to see as they didn't bring up embassy attacks during the Bush administration. And never investigated Bush actual lies (Iraq/Al Qaeda connection to 9/11, Iraqi WMDs) that wound up killing 4000 Americans and 100K or more Iraqis.

Actually, you need to get -your- analogies straight. In stead of making all sorts of assumptions about my unstated take on Benghazi vs Bridgegate, why don't you look at the quote to which I was responding, genius?

He said that the governer shutting down two lanes on the bridge was no different than if terrorists had bombed it. Got it?

I didn't say you can't compare it to Benghazi cuz people died. I said you can't compare shutting down the bridge to bombing the bridge. Got it? If you don't, whatever. Keep jamming your foot deeper into your mouth and use that free foot to kick over your bullshit strawman. Doesn't really matter.

Oh yeah, also. . . I've been stuck in some insane f'in traffic in my time. Never spent more than about 6 hours moving a half mile on a shit-packed freeway, so I don't know how that time frame stacks up against what those people had to endure at Bridgegate. . . but I do know this.

I could spend an entire day stuck in traffic and I wouldn't change my tune. Still better than being bombed, maimed, or killed. :)

Next time, could you address what I've actually said in stead of putting words in my mouth and then using them as justification to condescend me? Thanks, Sweetie.

It's FOX that makes the comparison.

Ok, lets do that. Both parties voted to authorize and fund the fiasco known as the Iraq war.

Benghazi was the result of incompetence, lying, and political manouvering by Clinton and Obama.

Bush lied about the intelligence...knowingly and completely.

The "lie" you guys keep going on about in Benghazi was that the CIA gave the State Department "talking points" on what they still thought was a fluid situation. And did so to protect the fact they had an outpost in the consulate. Thanks to the leaking of classified documents to press by Darrell Issa we now know this. And it was Obama that made a speech 3 days later stating that it may have been an act of terror, quickly correcting the CIA talking points.

The hypocrisy of conservatives was put on display for all to see as they didn't bring up embassy attacks during the Bush administration. And never investigated Bush actual lies (Iraq/Al Qaeda connection to 9/11, Iraqi WMDs) that wound up killing 4000 Americans and 100K or more Iraqis.

OK, swallow. If Bush lied knowingly then so did both Clintons, Kerry, Gore, and most of the dems in congress----------because they all had access to the same bad intel about Saddam and WMDs.

I agree that Iraq was a stupid waste of american lives and money, but Bush did not do it on his own----no president has that power, congress authorized and funded it with bi-partisan votes.

they are all responsible.

Now, on Benghazi, it has been proven that obama and clinton knew that it was not caused by a video as it was happening, but they continued to lie for weeks because they thought it would hurt them in the election.

Republican terrorists took political payback on innocent citizens. Sick people, old people, children

You know....Buono voters

I'm not saying there aren't different levels of criminals. You said shutting down the bridge is "NO DIFFERENT" than bombing it. It's with that sentiment that I've disagreed. Inconveniencing people, even severely inconveniencing them, is VERY different from killing and maiming them randomly.

Shit, if a criminal is a criminal then those protesters who got arrested at occupy should've gotten the same death by lethal injection sentence that John Wayne Gacy got.

What is the difference?

If terrorists set off a bomb that killed or injured nobody but resulted in severe traffic tie-ups for a week, we would still call it terrorism

Just what the republicans did.......except hey didn't need a bomb

You know....Buono voters

What is the difference?

If terrorists set off a bomb that killed or injured nobody but resulted in severe traffic tie-ups for a week, we would still call it terrorism

Come on RW, are you really that stupid?

Christie fired the people responsible, who has obama fired?

It was Bush's war. After 9/11 he made people think they were unAmerican if they did not support him. The cowardly Democrats caved in fear that they would be perceived as unpatriotic.

Here is why Christy of burnt toast.

If he did not know about the plan why did he refuse to answer the calls of the mayor during the shutdown.

WHY did Christy comply with the "RADIO SILENCE" imposed in the "plan"?

hes toast

I love how they all love Christy now.

Just like they loved robmoney after hating him for 9 months

I told you all you would GET ROBMONEY AND LIKE IT

you did

you will lap at any dog dish the masters place in front of you huh

What is the difference?

Christie's staff committed a crime
Obamas didnt

It was Bush's war. After 9/11 he made people think they were unAmerican if they did not support him. The cowardly Democrats caved in fear that they would be perceived as unpatriotic.

So you are now saying that the dems were weak and stupid and let Bush push them around?

Nice try, but thats not even close. They all bought into the bad intel---all of them--both parties, the UN, the UK, most of europe, saudi arabia, Israel, Jordan, Russia. Everyone bought it.

Funny how chemical weapons recently showed up in Syria isn't it?

I saw a guy report on this issue last night who covered NJ politics and KNOWS personally all the people involved.

He said about the young blonde woman that Christy fired "If you know her you know her reputation is the opposite of someone who would concoct this scheme."

he said Christy and the port guy he appointed are NOT friends Just like Christy said.

He thinks the taking the fifth by that guy is the DEATH of christys career.

They are NOT friends and the guy will sell Christy out BIG TIME

What is the difference?

Obamas didnt

Christie fired them, they may be indicted. They have and will be punished.

Dereliction of duty causing death is a crime----clinton and the state dept are guilty and should be indicted--------but no, you fools want to reward her with the whitehouse.

:cuckoo:

many people made the horrible mistake of trusting their president even though he was from the OTHER party.

they fed the congress BAD intell too folks

Obamas didnt

Christie fired them, they may be indicted. They have and will be punished.

Dereliction of duty causing death is a crime----clinton and the state dept are guilty and should be indicted--------but no, you fools want to reward her with the whitehouse.

:cuckoo:

Benghazi was attacked by AlQaeda terrorists
Ft Lee was attacked by Republican terrorists

Forum List

Back