Bridgegate vs Benghazi

If I intentionally did something that caused the GWB to back up to dangerous levels......they would throw the book at me

Same with the Republican terrorists

If Christie knew about it and condoned it, his career should be over.

Now, if obama knew about benghazi and condoned it------------------you supply the rest of the sentence.

or you could simply admit that you are a disengenuous lying partisan hack.

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

is it terrorism to double the national debt?

is it terrorism to side with muslim terrorists?

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Melt down

Hey Traj.....

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Melt down

translation = "the facts destroyed me once again" Rightwinger

Melt down

translation = "the facts destroyed me once again" Rightwinger

Translation....someone didn't take their medications this morning

if he was not in on it why did he maintain "radio Silence"?

he new the plan

IOW, TMN wants Christie to prove a negative.

And it's spelled "knew", not "new", you sad sack of silliness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_-R8tuArOg]Full Interview Part 2: Fort Lee mayor rips Chris Christie - YouTube[/ame]

second 20

they called and called a nd called Christy and he refused to return any calls or texts.

He maintained the "radio silence" that was part of the plan.

Christy knew the plan.

Why do you seek to condone using TAX PAYER money for a governor to punish voters for not voting for him?

Hey Traj.....

Melt down

Do you always call a brilliant riposte to your balderdash a meltdown? There's a footprint on your heiney from gettin' yer posterior kicked to the brink, dear man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Melt down

Do you always call a brilliant riposte to your balderdash a meltdown? There's a footprint on your heiney from gettin' yer posterior kicked to the brink, dear man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you'd stop ninyhammering :nono: you'd see that rightwinger is correct as usual. :cool:

I'm guessing that TMN has a special Sunday brunch today of Vodka-Metamucil screwdrivers.

Forum List

Back