Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Shitstain, the families of the dead and wounded have been fighting the DoD (run by Obama) to have the Fort Hood incident declared a TERRORIST act so that they get different benefits.

Obama doesn't want to call it terrorism since it would show a terrorist act happened on his watch on US soil, it further harms the image of the American muslims and he just wants to downplay terrorism in general to "end the war on terrorism."

And the far left comparing what happened in NJ with Benghazi is completely moronic.

yes, and the idiots on the left are just fine with calling the Ft Hood murders 'workplace violence'

Can't offend any muslims, now can we?

Can you provide a link to someone who called it that?

How many Republican terrorists does it take to shut down a bridge?

A lot more than have been fired so far

Care to count how many union goons have shutdown roads, bridges, buildings being built through the decades..... with strikes/slow work/work stoppages. :eusa_whistle:

How many Republican terrorists does it take to shut down a bridge?

A lot more than have been fired so far

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

doubling down on stupidity works for you I guess. and don't be coy, you were part of the the gop hates everyone/everything sect long before this came along. :rolleyes:

Another difference.....

Benghazi was attacked by Islamic terrorists
Ft Lee was attacked by Republican terrorists

are you purposely trying to beat out truthmatters for the biggest dumbest leftwing hack on this board?

doubling down on stupidity works for you I guess. and don't be coy, you were part of the the gop hates everyone/everything sect long before this came along. :rolleyes:

Another difference.....

are you purposely trying to beat out truthmatters for the biggest dumbest leftwing hack on this board?
The truth will set you free

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

Another difference.....

So what exactly is your definition of a Terrorist? Anyone that disagrees with your politics?

Another difference.....

So what exactly is your definition of a Terrorist? Anyone that disagrees with your politics?

Jeopardizing public safety for a political agenda

Another difference.....

The truth will set you free

unbelievable. closing two lanes of a bridge for four days is now terrorism in your mind.

it is people like you that belittle words and words have meaning. it is people like you that sow discord in our great country. you seek to divide and destroy. you do not seek to reach your hand to your neighbor. if your neighbor was republican, you would let him die instead of saving him.

you are pathetic. politics should never reach your level hatred.

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

is it terrorism to double the national debt?

is it terrorism to side with muslim terrorists?

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Melt down

translation = "the facts destroyed me once again" Rightwinger

The facts? When did the national debt reach 20 trillion?

One was an attack on America by rebel terrorists who hate America and the other was an attack on America by Republican terrorists who hate America.

who was terrorfied over the bridge lane closure?

If you think you can trap my young children for hours on a school bus on the busiest bridge entering NCY on the anniversary of and days leading up to the anniversary of 9-11 for your sick game of thugery and attempt to show me you are some sort of powerful assshole that can do whatever you want because you are in some way tuffer or badder or better than me and than those like me, watch what happens. You aren't allowed to even come close to terrorizing or playing games with peoples children. Ask the four assholes who have lost their gravy government jobs and the Governor who just lost a chance at a run for the Presidency.

Last edited:
One was an attack on America by rebel terrorists who hate America and the other was an attack on America by Republican terrorists who hate America.

who was terrorfied over the bridge lane closure?

If you think you can trap my young children for hours on a school bus on the busiest bridge entering NCY on the anniversary of and days leading up to the anniversary of 9-11 for your sick game of thugery and attempt to show me you are some sort of powerful assshole that can do whatever you want because you are in some way tuffer or badder or better than me and than those like me, watch what happens. You aren't allowed to even come close to terrorizing or playing games with peoples children. Ask the four assholes who have lost their gravy government jobs and the Governor who just lost a chance at a run for the Presidency.

shut up wimpy internet tough guy

Forum List

Back