Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

is it terrorism to double the national debt?

is it terrorism to side with muslim terrorists?

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Melt down

Do you always call a brilliant riposte to your balderdash a meltdown? There's a footprint on your heiney from gettin' yer posterior kicked to the brink, dear man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Melt down

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

insult me?

that wont win you any real votes huh?

you just keep stabbing your party to death huh

weird that a bunch of posts in this thread disappeared.

it the site having tech problems?

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

is it terrorism to double the national debt?

is it terrorism to side with muslim terrorists?

Melt down

Do you always call a brilliant riposte to your balderdash a meltdown? There's a footprint on your heiney from gettin' yer posterior kicked to the brink, dear man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

leftards have nothing left - calling a brilliant post a "meltdown" is a white flag from rw :D

Melt down

Melt down

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

white flag of defeat from rightwinger :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Melt down

leftards have nothing left - calling a brilliant post a "meltdown" is a white flag from rw :D
Yeppers.

three-skulls-pirate-flag.jpg

Oops! That's their old flag...

Although there's some white on it.

:lmao: :lmao:

he did fire OBL which Bush kept around for effect

Bin Laden is Dead, Al Qaeda is Alive and Thriving. When Bush was President, the greater objective was to weaken Al Qaeda. The Left argued that everything we did, be it Abugrab, pictures of Saddam in briefs, GITMO, etc. would all serve as recruiting catalysts for Al Qaeda. Yet they strut around like big roosters bragging about their kill of bin Laden. Did any of those geniuses ever think that might stir up the Al Qaeda pot and attract jihadists to join the cause? When you kill bin Laden and disseminate pictures of being in control in central command, wouldn't it be wise on the September 11 Anniversary to be on high alert in central command vs. resting peacefully in anticipation of a Vegas party with all of your friends from Hollywood? Exposure is a bitch.

If I intentionally did something that caused the GWB to back up to dangerous levels......they would throw the book at me

Same with the Republican terrorists

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

doubling down on stupidity works for you I guess. and don't be coy, you were part of the the gop hates everyone/everything sect long before this came along. :rolleyes:

Let's compare the scandals in Libya and New Jersey....

Libya was attacked by the US and Europe after pressure from Europe to get to the Libyan oil fields. Obama dragging his feet didn't call for a quick and decisive attack on Qadaffi, instead his wishy-washy support helped drag out the fight allowing the terrorists time to get there and get a foothold in the country.

Fast-forward to the night of the massacre on Americans...on "9-11" Obama didn't have a quick reaction force for any crisis because he downplayed the threat of terrorism, even touting that "he" had personally killed UBL and slowed terrorism worldwide. He had an election to win and wasn't about to let terrorists make him look bad.

When the attack happened and lasted 8 hours, Obama went to sleep doing nothing. He was caught with his pants down. He couldn't send a military force to Libya because he said there was no terrorist threat left on the planet, nevermind Libya where he caused the current mess there. He and his political goons went into cover up mode claiming it was a riot over a video believing the dead Americans couldn't speak again and that anyone alive there could be bullied into keeping their mouth shut with NDAs....which is illegal.

Libya = terrorist haven created by Obama where he got 4 Americans killed because of arrogance and lack of planning, then he covered up their deaths and his connection to it so that he could win an election. Oh...nobody was fired over 4 Americans dying in Libya.....0.

As for New Jersey....Christie's buddies and maybe Christie too shut down highway off ramps which should be criminal. Christie fired a couple of his people and claimed he didn't shut down off ramps.

New Jersey = political games which could be criminal so people have been fired.

Spin that liberals....

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

doubling down on stupidity works for you I guess. and don't be coy, you were part of the the gop hates everyone/everything sect long before this came along. :rolleyes:

Another difference.....

Benghazi was attacked by Islamic terrorists
Ft Lee was attacked by Republican terrorists

Ok, lets do that. Both parties voted to authorize and fund the fiasco known as the Iraq war.

Benghazi was the result of incompetence, lying, and political manouvering by Clinton and Obama.

It was Bush's war. After 9/11 he made people think they were unAmerican if they did not support him. The cowardly Democrats caved in fear that they would be perceived as unpatriotic.

So you are now saying that the dems were weak and stupid and let Bush push them around?

Nice try, but thats not even close. They all bought into the bad intel---all of them--both parties, the UN, the UK, most of europe, saudi arabia, Israel, Jordan, Russia. Everyone bought it.

Funny how chemical weapons recently showed up in Syria isn't it?

Are you denying that it was Bush's war?

Forum List

Back