Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Come on RW, are you really that stupid?

Christie fired the people responsible, who has obama fired?

Christie's staff committed a crime
Obamas didnt

Christie fired them, they may be indicted. They have and will be punished.

Dereliction of duty causing death is a crime----clinton and the state dept are guilty and should be indicted--------but no, you fools want to reward her with the whitehouse.

:cuckoo:

well then why didn't you want all those companies prosecuted who did things like electrocute to DEATH our people at war to eek out more profit ?

Christie's staff committed a crime
Obamas didnt

Dereliction of duty causing death is a crime----clinton and the state dept are guilty and should be indicted--------but no, you fools want to reward her with the whitehouse.

Benghazi was attacked by AlQaeda terrorists
Ft Lee was attacked by Republican terrorists

Ft Lee was "attacked" ? Really, lane closures are "attacks" ?

and Ft Hood was "workplace violence" you libs are so fucked up.

Ft Lee was an attack on public safety

When notified by police that the lane closures were a public safety issue, the Republican terrorists laughed
When the mayor begged for them to stop, they instituted Radio Silence

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

:lol:

comparing the two shows what a dumb hack you are. people didn't die over a lane closure and it certainly wasn't terrorism you ignorant fuck.

When notified by police that the lane closures were a public safety issue, the Republican terrorists laughed

and they have and will be punished for that. What more do you want? Do you want Holder to indict the GOP in California and Idaho for what a couple people did in NJ? WTF is wrong with you?

Who has been punished for ignoring requests for security and evacuation in Benghazi?

really? who was injured as a result of the lane closure?

really? who was injured as a result of the lane closure?

I heard that 5 people were late for dinner. :cool:

Now some differences

Fox covered Benghazi for a year and a half straight.
Fox covered Bridgegate for ten minutes and then reminded viewers about Benghazi

No one died because lanes were blocked on the bridge (the one death was not due to the traffic stoppage, relatives of the deceased have confirmed that)

Christie did not lie for a month about it or blame it on a video

Christie fired those responsible immediately, Obama fired no one.

The two are not comparable in any way. Sorry, libs.

I have not been following this story very closely. I probably just missed where it was stated which school the relatives' medical degree came from. Is "They would have died anyway." legal defense in court?

Now some differences

No one died because lanes were blocked on the bridge (the one death was not due to the traffic stoppage, relatives of the deceased have confirmed that)

:cool:

And the far left comparing what happened in NJ with Benghazi is completely moronic.

The main difference between the two is that we have both documents and a governor's admission that there was wrongdoing.

The Benghazi scandal is an invention of the far right propaganda machine.

And the far left comparing what happened in NJ with Benghazi is completely moronic.

It is the far right who keep bringing up Benghazi on every Ft Lee/Christie thread

If I intentionally did something that caused the GWB to back up to dangerous levels......they would throw the book at me

Same with the Republican terrorists

If I intentionally did something that caused the GWB to back up to dangerous levels......they would throw the book at me

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

The main difference between the two is that we have both documents and a governor's admission that there was wrongdoing.

The Benghazi scandal is an invention of the far right propaganda machine.

don't stop there, its all an invention, they are all 'phony scandals'...right? :lol:

Now some differences

the protectors of the faith have become so enamored with non-responsibility, they don't know responsibility when they see it.....

and just let me add for the record, if Christie did know, hes a clinton level liar and he'll get what he deserves....political axiom; the cover- up can destroy you more so than the original sin...;)

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

Is it terrorism to cause 10 million americans to lose medical insurance that they liked and could afford?

is it terrorism to double the national debt?

is it terrorism to side with muslim terrorists?

As to hating america----obama and libtards like you hate this country and everything it stands for. YOU ARE THE HATERS. YOU HATE EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR MARXIST COLLECTIVIST AGENDA.

Forum List

Back