Bridgegate vs Benghazi

who was terrorfied over the bridge lane closure?

If you think you can trap my young children for hours on a school bus on the busiest bridge entering NCY on the anniversary of and days leading up to the anniversary of 9-11 for your sick game of thugery and attempt to show me you are some sort of powerful assshole that can do whatever you want because you are in some way tuffer or badder or better than me and than those like me, watch what happens. You aren't allowed to even come close to terrorizing or playing games with peoples children. Ask the four assholes who have lost their gravy government jobs and the Governor who just lost a chance at a run for the Presidency.

shut up wimpy internet tough guy

Do I have to shut up because I am an internet tough guy or because you have told me to shut up or both? If I decide not to shut up because I have determined you are a delusional internet asshole with some imaginary power to be able to intimidate people with your words over the internet would that be OK?

If I intentionally did something that caused the GWB to back up to dangerous levels......they would throw the book at me

Same with the Republican terrorists

if Christie ordered or knew of it and remained silent this his career is over most especially after his presser). I think its a shitty thing to do, is it worth his career being over?

Okay, lets say yes; so what other careers for similar political vengeance, lying etc. should end? Care to offer a few? :eusa_whistle:

and RW, in the years we've been here I have seen you proffer solid arguments make reasonable assumptions etc. and some imho, not, but I have to say- this terrorist label? its stupid, plain and simple.

If you want to expand the application of the term terrorist, ok, well, obama lied to us for years knowing that if the true nature of obamacare and its mechanics spilled out and, most importantly, the keep your plan and doctor thing was not true, it would die, is he now a terrorist too?

Hey Traj.....

What is the difference between AlQaeda terrorists and Republican terrorists?

We expect AlQaeda terrorists to hate us

your right RW....but myself i dont expect Democrats to hate Republicans and vise-versa.....but they do...we have enough examples here to put them in a book....

One was an attack on America by rebel terrorists who hate America and the other was an attack on America by Republican terrorists who hate America.

If you think you can trap my young children for hours on a school bus on the busiest bridge entering NCY on the anniversary of and days leading up to the anniversary of 9-11 for your sick game of thugery and attempt to show me you are some sort of powerful assshole that can do whatever you want because you are in some way tuffer or badder or better than me and than those like me, watch what happens. You aren't allowed to even come close to terrorizing or playing games with peoples children. Ask the four assholes who have lost their gravy government jobs and the Governor who just lost a chance at a run for the Presidency.

Somewhat of a correction; "The George Washington Bridge carries approximately 106 million vehicles per year, making it the world's busiest motor vehicle bridge." What Is the Busiest Bridge in the World? - Ask.com

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

There has been more coverage of this bridge closing than ever was covered after Benghazi.
CNN gave Benghazi only seconds of coverage while they spent most of the day after it broke covering the bridge. MSNBC gave Benghazi almost no coverage.

Links

Krauthammer: Lack of Benghazi media coverage ?a journalistic scandal? | The Daily Caller

Bridgegate versus Benghazi ? A Story of a Press Corps worthy of Pravda | Matt's Meditations

Shameful Media Coverage of Benghazi Scandal and Cover-up

Somewhat of a correction; "The George Washington Bridge carries approximately 106 million vehicles per year, making it the world's busiest motor vehicle bridge." What Is the Busiest Bridge in the World? - Ask.com

Whats the correction?

Do I have to shut up because I am an internet tough guy or because you have told me to shut up or both? If I decide not to shut up because I have determined you are a delusional internet asshole with some imaginary power to be able to intimidate people with your words over the internet would that be OK?

:lol:

lay off the crack bro, calm down, breath deeply...you can do it.

It is fairly clear that liberals are jumping all over the Christy 'George Washington Bridge' scandal because they have been hypnotically conditioned by the initials 'GWB'.

Having the initials 'GWB' and the word 'Scandal' in the same sentence is just impossible to resist.

Whats the correction?

Just the statement that the bridge was the busiest bridge entering NYC did not seem do the offense justice. People were not just trying to get into NYC. 95 is used by people going from Florida to Maine. Don't get me wrong. In another post I stated that this is a Republican tactic in general and it is about time it blew up in their face (figuratively speaking of course).

:lol:

lay off the crack bro, calm down, breath deeply...you can do it.

You think a person has to be on crack or over excited to call an internet asshole like you an asshole? I'm pretty calm watching Sponge Bob and Patrick with my grandchildren. How about you?

Fuck Christie, he's a republicrat thug, no better than obozo.

Oh, and "truth matters" is a mindless bed wetting parasite who's DNA should have been eradicated with a coat hanger in a dark alley sometime in the 50's.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back