Bridgegate vs Benghazi

How many Republican terrorists does it take to shut down a bridge?

A lot more than have been fired so far

How many dem terrorists does it take to shut down national monuments and parks?

How many of them have been fired?

By my count it took about 235 Republicans to shut down the government. Terrorism or extortion?

You make the choice

public safety was jeopardized? by cramming and slowing down traffic? :lol:

Why do you have difficulty understanding that a massive traffic problem that delays first responders from qetting rescue, fire and police to an emergency scene puts public safety in jeapardy?

OK…..So let me get this straight…..It's perfectly acceptable for the Secretary of State (that murderous bitch) to deny increased security for an Ambassador and his staff - then deny a rapid reaction force to help defend the consulate and they sit back and watch while the Ambassador and three other Americans are massacred.

OK…I get it now…

But it is somehow "Teeth gnashing time" by the left when someone (probably the fat-assed governor) causes a traffic jam on a bridge…..

Yet you wonder why America thinks the left is nothing more than spoiled-assed cry babies...

There is no comparison between the two incidents. You idiots are trying to answer the exposure of the only Republican with poll numbers that indicate a chance of a win or good race with Clinton as being a two bit thug. Your lame answer is to deflect away from the issue with and by bringing up unrelated incidents. It's a stupid response that is being publicly mocked. You could be 100% correct in you elvaluation of Benghazi and it still doesn't have a darn thing to do with Cristy the crook.

One was an attack on America by rebel terrorists who hate America and the other was an attack on America by Republican terrorists who hate America.

Very true....

They live in their own little world unconcerned about anything other than their twisted agenda.....

I'm talking Republicans not AlQaeda

BcDo-NwCcAAfPBR.jpg

the sequester was Obama's idea. those cuts belong to him

President Obama is prepared to end the sequester right now

Republicans arent

Let me get this straight TM, your damning piece of evidence that Christie knew about the traffic scandal was because he didn't return phone calls about the traffic jams. I think you have solid proof and think you should run with it. Good job TM.

Last edited:
One was an attack on America by rebel terrorists who hate America and the other was an attack on America by Republican terrorists who hate America.

Very true....

They live in their own little world unconcerned about anything other than their twisted agenda.....

You're fucken nuts too.

Very true....

You're fucken nuts too.

Republicans are the closest thing we have to an American Taliban

They inflict their twisted dogma on the local population

why did Christie not return any calls? becuase he was in on it

No, because he was busy "working out".

Fat-guy-DDR.gif

You're using the definition of harm pretty loosely, here. I admit, being stuck in traffic for hours sucks. It sucks mad dick.

Doesn't suck nearly as much dick as being bombed, maimed, and/or killed.
Yes, and I'm sure you weren't one of the ones stuck in traffic or you'd be singing a different tune. What happened in Benghazi wasn't orchestrated by some Dem ordering some terrorist group to attack it as retribution for something some Republican did or didn't do.

Get your analogies straight.

It's always been a thing for partisan hacks to use outrageously hyperbolic metaphors to describe what the other party's doing, but holy shit @ you for actually trying to make a literal comparison between a dickheaded political move that inconvenienced people and a terrorist act that results in innocent deaths.

The gridlock on the bridge was mandated by a Republican governor who is so petty that he punishes people that had nothing to do with his vendetta against someone that didn't endorse him....Benghazi was not mandated by a Dem, no matter how much the right may try and pin this on Obama, they keep falling flat on their face....so no, they are not the same and nobody is claiming they are....maybe you are.

Actually, you need to get -your- analogies straight. In stead of making all sorts of assumptions about my unstated take on Benghazi vs Bridgegate, why don't you look at the quote to which I was responding, genius?

He said that the governer shutting down two lanes on the bridge was no different than if terrorists had bombed it. Got it?

I didn't say you can't compare it to Benghazi cuz people died. I said you can't compare shutting down the bridge to bombing the bridge. Got it? If you don't, whatever. Keep jamming your foot deeper into your mouth and use that free foot to kick over your bullshit strawman. Doesn't really matter.
Back pedaling doesn't help you much. You tried to insinuate that closing the bridge was nowhere near the awfulness of Benghazi, but then again, it would be like me saying that Benghazi was nowhere near the awfuless of the Titanic.... Got it?

They are not related, and their cause is also not related nor is it similar...so this crap about it being better than being bombed, maimed or killed is lame.

Oh yeah, also. . . I've been stuck in some insane f'in traffic in my time. Never spent more than about 6 hours moving a half mile on a shit-packed freeway, so I don't know how that time frame stacks up against what those people had to endure at Bridgegate. . . but I do know this.

I could spend an entire day stuck in traffic and I wouldn't change my tune. Still better than being bombed, maimed, or killed.
Well, bozo, anybody would, but why are you comparing the two, unless you are trying to say that the Dems were responsible for Benghazi, when we know darn well that Republicans in Congress while accusing Hillary of not providing more security, are the ones that refused to increase funding so there could be more security.

Next time, could you address what I've actually said in stead of putting words in my mouth and then using them as justification to condescend me? Thanks, Sweetie.
Next time don't compare Apples and Oranges, and you won't have that problem. And, another thing, I'm not your sweetie.

How many Republican terrorists does it take to shut down a bridge?

A lot more than have been fired so far

By my count it took about 235 Republicans to shut down the government. Terrorism or extortion?

You make the choice
The correct answer is neither. That is simply how Washington works or does not work depending on your point of view the fact you don't like it does not make it terrorism or extortion. Some feel the way Obamacare was pushed through on a party line vote using
Parliamentary procedure tricks is terrorism and or extortion as well that also is wrong it is simply another example of how Washington does or does not work.

why is it the far lefties on this site get away with calling republicans terrorists?

no on the left says boo about it.

says much about the left.

You make the choice
The correct answer is neither. That is simply how Washington works or does not work depending on your point of view the fact you don't like it does not make it terrorism or extortion. Some feel the way Obamacare was pushed through on a party line vote using
Parliamentary procedure tricks is terrorism and or extortion as well that also is wrong it is simply another example of how Washington does or does not work.

And some think that the Republican Taliban whimpering about monuments closing down when the shutdown was impacting food programs for the poor was extremism at its worst

Forum List

Back