Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Bridgegate vs Benghazi
anyone with a subatomic particle of a brain would never post these two as any sort of comparison.

i believe if the national demonic party ever got wind of rightwinger, he would be their nominee for presidunce of the USA.., and the real sad part would be that every damn fool in this country would vote for him. :lmao:

Republican Taliban views on government

Government shutdown resulting in suffering for the poor.....GOOD
Government shutdown closing a monument.......BAD

this kind of shit is enough to gag a maggot :puke: actually what is written above is pure :puke3: sucked up by a liberal and regurgitated right here in front of hundreds of decent American Patriots. :lmao:

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists
Still the idiot I see. Christie takes responsibility and fires people and your heros lied and deflect. Obamaturd, rice and clinton are the three stooges of politics and you are their cheerleader.

why did Christie not return any calls? becuase he was in on it

No, because he was busy "working out".

Fat-guy-DDR.gif

are you not the guy who said only Republicans make fun of peoples looks?...yea im sure it was you....

why is it the far lefties on this site get away with calling republicans terrorists?

no on the left says boo about it.

says much about the left.

yea i hear ya Yurt....i have seen a few on the left here say only Righties say that kind of shit about fellow Americans.....i guess they were lying....

By my count it took about 235 Republicans to shut down the government. Terrorism or extortion?

You make the choice
The correct answer is neither. That is simply how Washington works or does not work depending on your point of view the fact you don't like it does not make it terrorism or extortion. Some feel the way Obamacare was pushed through on a party line vote using
Parliamentary procedure tricks is terrorism and or extortion as well that also is wrong it is simply another example of how Washington does or does not work.

And some think that the Republican Taliban whimpering about monuments closing down when the shutdown was impacting food programs for the poor was extremism at its worst

so RW....do you have any practical experience living in a Taliban ruled Country to make such a comparison?... hey just askin...

Complete ignorance of the American judicial system

Typical of the Taliban

Not a Republican. Thanks for assuming, though :)

And wtf? Ignorance of the American Justice System? Even in American Justice intent doesn't dictate legality. If you murder someone to make the world a better place, you still get tried for murder, dummy.

On top of that, we weren't talking what's legal or illegal. We were talking about right and wrong. If the American Judicial System decides right and wrong, then you must be all for the Citizens United decision, yes? How could it be wrong if the American Judicial System says its okay?

Holy shit, every time you post you lower the bar. I have to keep adjusting my perceptions to account for the fact that you're way dumber than I gave you credit for.

Taliban thinks for a while and comes up with.......

You are Stoopid

If you skip the rest of my post and only take into account the last two sentences, it would kinda look like that, wouldn't it?

See, it's one thing to ignore the substance of my post, but pretending it isn't there? Are you delusional or did you just lower the bar again, dummy?

Let's compare Benghazi to the entire Iraq war.

Ok, lets do that. Both parties voted to authorize and fund the fiasco known as the Iraq war.

Benghazi was the result of incompetence, lying, and political manouvering by Clinton and Obama.

Lebanon was the result of incompetence and 241 Americans died, not 4. Where was all the outrage over that? Why was Reagan not impeached? Why was there no massive outpouring of rage against President Reagan?

progressive-centralists-300x207.jpg

Here is the thing; I'm not one of those that believes in turning tragedies such as Lebanon or Benghazi, or any other similar event into a political crusade against someone over politics. Bad things happen when we send our people into parts of the world that are not always friendly toward us, for whatever reason. What bothers me is the hypocrisy of conservatives and Republicans when they use something like Benghazi as a political issue when they have a track record of ignoring similar things in the past that involved conservative politicians. It's just another reason I have moved away from the Republican Party and all the undesirables that currently have control of that party.

Ok, lets do that. Both parties voted to authorize and fund the fiasco known as the Iraq war.

Benghazi was the result of incompetence, lying, and political manouvering by Clinton and Obama.

Lebanon was the result of incompetence and 241 Americans died, not 4. Where was all the outrage over that? Why was Reagan not impeached? Why was there no massive outpouring of rage against President Reagan?

Here is the thing; I'm not one of those that believes in turning tragedies such as Lebanon or Benghazi, or any other similar event into a political crusade against someone over politics. Bad things happen when we send our people into parts of the world that are not always friendly toward us, for whatever reason. What bothers me is the hypocrisy of conservatives and Republicans when they use something like Benghazi as a political issue when they have a track record of ignoring similar things in the past that involved conservative politicians. It's just another reason I have moved away from the Republican Party and all the undesirables that currently have control of that party.

Reagan was white?

why is it the far lefties on this site get away with calling republicans terrorists?

no on the left says boo about it.

says much about the left.

yea i hear ya Yurt....i have seen a few on the left here say only Righties say that kind of shit about fellow Americans.....i guess they were lying....

Why would we dispute the truth?

You seldom tell the truth. Given that you lied about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the NRA, Obamacare. Then you resort to calling Republicans arsonists, anarchists, and terrorists.

Oh as if a traffic jam doesn't happen hundreds of thousands of times a day on any highway in America, why did this one suddenly pique your interest?

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

Only in your retarded world is launching RPG's at a building occupied by American Citizens the same as putting some cones down to close a bridge lane........... :cuckoo:

I agree. Bridgegate and Benghazi have nothing in common at all.

Christie fired the aide. Barry fired no one.

Four good men are dead because of the incompetence of Barry's State Department run by Hilbat.

Anyone who could compare the two is a couple cards short of a full deck or they are reaching big time.

Benghazi is an irrational rightwing obsession; the more its clear that they were wrong about everything, the more obsessively denialist they've become.

Benghazi is an irrational rightwing obsession; the more its clear that they were wrong about everything, the more obsessively denialist they've become.

Nope. Even when the State Department agrees with the right wingers, it's clear you're the one wrong about everything. The more stupid you spew, the more obsessively denialist YOU become.

Nope. Even when the State Department agrees with the right wingers, it's clear you're the one wrong about everything. The more stupid you spew, the more obsessively denialist YOU become.

The Right claimed Obama never called it terrorism; they were wrong.

The Right claimed Susan Rice lied; they were wrong.

The Right claimed the video had nothing to do with it; they were wrong.

He didn't. Care to prove otherwise?

The CIA doctored the talking points, care to dig this hole deeper?

The State Department acknowledged the video had nothing to do with it, they themselves said it was terrorism.

Here are the roses, go pay homage to your argument on the way out of this thread, carbine.

Last edited:
So I guess when the prosecutions start, the NJ bridge saboteurs should use the Benghazi defense? They should claim they're innocent because no one was prosecuted over Benghazi?

Does that sound like a smart defense, or utter lunacy?

Pick one.

He didn't. Care to prove otherwise?

The CIA doctored the talking points, care to dig this hole deeper?

The State Department acknowledged the video had nothing to do with it, they themselves said it was terrorism.

Here are the roses, go pay homage to your argument on the way out of this thread, carbine.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Obama, Sep 12, 2012.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

Forum List

Back