Bridgegate vs Benghazi

So I guess when the prosecutions start, the NJ bridge saboteurs should use the Benghazi defense? They should claim they're innocent because no one was prosecuted over Benghazi?

Does that sound like a smart defense, or utter lunacy?

Pick one.

Nice deflection carbine.

What's your answer? You people keep bringing up Benghazi. Is bringing up Benghazi relevant,

or is it a deflection?

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

1546404_476012919172163_1962663465_n.jpg

Thats odd

Only one of those did not receive a Federal investigation

I wonder which?

Bridgegate vs Benghazi
anyone with a subatomic particle of a brain would never post these two as any sort of comparison.

i believe if the national demonic party ever got wind of rightwinger, he would be their nominee for presidunce of the USA.., and the real sad part would be that every damn fool in this country would vote for him. :lmao:

I used to agree with you........until Conservatives replied to every story about Bridgegate with Benghazi....Benghazi......Benghazi

Then I figured, maybe there is something to it....and there it was

Benghazi was attacked by Islamic terrorists
Ft Lee was attacked by Republican terrorists

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

1546404_476012919172163_1962663465_n.jpg

Thats odd

Only one of those did not receive a Federal investigation

I wonder which?

Riddles don't count as arguments, rw.

It seems to me that the average American working class citizen that abides by the rules is the most hated, naïve, fucked over, scapegoated, dumbwitted, resilient human being on earth, yet have the most envied and coveted sought after life lot according to most hated, naïve, fucked over, scapegoated, dumbwitted, resilient people all across the world. Republicans sell them out. Democrats sell them out. Illegal aliens sell them out…and yes they are so dumb they even sell out themselves. If you haven’t heard by now the examples of such “outsales” then you’re probably even dumber than the republicans, democrats, illegal aliens and yes the average American working class citizen think you are. I get why stupid people are ashamed and hide in the shadows of the debate playing field…I get why democrats are ashamed to bring their exploited hard luck political pawns to a dinner date at a fancy restaurant…I even get why republicans are ashamed of being so unabashedly, hypocritically unashamed about the treasonistic cumming over cheap labor. But what about the illegal aliens themselves…what are they ashamed about…what makes them tick? Are they ashamed of birthing or pawning (as in chess) children and families under such uncertain conditions? Enquiring minds want to know. You see it’s easy to dismiss the debated debacle by saying “hey if it was me in Mexico I’d do the same thing”. I’m not so sure. Let’s think for a moment that the average American working class citizen that abides by the rules actually wanted illegal aliens moving into their neighborhoods in such a way that made the Nazi occupation look informal…their rates of pay would decrease by about 15-30 percent (but making goods cheaper lol), citizens would be forced out of affordable housing due to overcrowding and ethnic bias in low income regions, rampant fraud, identity theft and Federal document falsification, Road and freeway congestion along with recreational overcrowding of public and private pleasantries, citizens would be susceptible to unchecked disease, accidental liability of all kinds, culture clash and the inability to communicate with the people your surrounded with, alienation, dangerous neglection of Samaritan help from fear of police involvement, essentially living in a rogue society where nobody around you but you can be held accountable for their actions (hmm kinda sounds like Mexico hmmm living irony) where things like law, morality and necessity come into play, which is essential for living in a society. In other words…chaos. I say this as if it were a hypothetical but guess what kiddies…its all real life ohhh its so cool! What moral dilemma erupts in a human being knowing they are illegally fleeing to a society where at least half of its inhabitants do not want them there and for many good logical reasons that we as a society have all agreed upon. Such a strong dilemma that surely the thought of united revolution in one’s home country comes to mind how can it not. But instead we see this revolution take place in Los Angeles instead of Mexico…oh goodie. Surely feelings of inadequacy must come to fruition in oneself when faced with the brutal realization that a race that prides itself on machismo, nationalistic pride and personal spiritual glory must have a sense of failure where this is concerned. The game of baseball can only be played by players of baseball…if a team member’s wife takes the field it is considered and is cheating. America like most societies on planet earth is like a baseball game. You’re not allowed to cheat thus making it unfair for the players ( see average American working class citizen ). One example is the 2008 bailout. Many people that chose to save their money and not go into debt and not sign stupid loans that predicted the bubble burst were waiting patiently for mass foreclosures on stupid people who couldn’t pay their bills like a natural evolution. But cheating set in and the people who played by the rules were cheated out of their new lives they worked and waited patiently for by the government, republicans, democrats, everyone. So how do illegal immigrants feel about cheating? Do they care? I don’t really know if I see caring about such things when I see that deer in the headlights look I see every day everywhere in sunny Southern California. In fact I hear support for amnesty because the cheating has gone on so long. So let’s say average American working class citizen that abides by the rules just can’t abide anymore because of other people who can’t abide by the rules (see whole fucking essay) sells oxycodone on the street to an undercover cop and that cop busts him. If they tell him they’ve been doing this for 20 years without getting caught does the police officer... A) ask for an autograph? B) feel twice as good he’s done such a good job catching a long active thief and bangs their head against a door? Or…C) Let’s average American working class citizen that abides by the rules go. If you chose B you’re a fucking winner. Good for you. Now…maybe we could lay off our own citizens in times of crisis and not use valuable resources to throw harmless drug users in jail but instead use those undercover skills and taxpayer dollars to conquer exploitative scrupulous employers, fine them more than the current 250 bucks and jail them for doing way more damage than a self-inflicted drug buzz could ever do. The deportation and expulsion of illegal immigrants from the United States of America would take care of itself free of charge. I’m not trying to get political cuz that’s not what this is about…this is about feeling…about morality…emotion…what’s right and wrong. It’s about all the things Jesus talks about. So my question is this…what would you, the illegal aliens living in this country like to say to your average American working class citizen that abides by the rules that live in the shadows in silence? (get an interpreter!)

Paragraphs are your friend

Now some differences

Fox covered Benghazi for a year and a half straight.
Fox covered Bridgegate for ten minutes and then reminded viewers about Benghazi

Keep in mind you may NEED to use your freedom of speech after America hits the skids.

So, why are you working so hard to bring America down?

No, it may not descend into total anarchy. But if we see a few dozen major incidents across this country martial law may well be declared.

You won't be able to speak freely when the Government clamps down on our freedoms.

And you will have contributed to that development.

How?

By failing to give the future of this country the same concern you would for buying a car.

And if none of this applies to you, then you are simply FUBAR.

The Right claimed Obama never called it terrorism; they were wrong.

The Right claimed Susan Rice lied; they were wrong.

The Right claimed the video had nothing to do with it; they were wrong.

He didn't. Care to prove otherwise?

The CIA doctored the talking points, care to dig this hole deeper?

The State Department acknowledged the video had nothing to do with it, they themselves said it was terrorism.

Here are the roses, go pay homage to your argument on the way out of this thread, carbine.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for. Today we mourn four more Americans who represent the very best of the United States of America. We will not waver in our commitment to see that justice is done for this terrible act. And make no mistake, justice will be done."

Obama, Sep 12, 2012.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

And with that TK runs off. lol

Wow, thanks for that.

I've heard my pops, who's pretty republican, say that one of the big problems with democrats is that they want to judge potential leaders by their good intent, not by the results they achieve. I was always skeptical when I heard this, I didn't think anybody could be that stupid. I was wrong. I'ma have to let him know I found the Democrat he was talking about lol.

Complete ignorance of the American judicial system

Typical of the Taliban

actually you are completely ignorant. there are many laws which you can be convicted of breaking that do not require intent.

moron.

Now some differences

Fox covered Benghazi for a year and a half straight.
Fox covered Bridgegate for ten minutes and then reminded viewers about Benghazi

Keep in mind you may NEED to use your freedom of speech after America hits the skids.

So, why are you working so hard to bring America down?

No, it may not descend into total anarchy. But if we see a few dozen major incidents across this country martial law may well be declared.

You won't be able to speak freely when the Government clamps down on our freedoms.

And you will have contributed to that development.

How?

By failing to give the future of this country the same concern you would for buying a car.

And if none of this applies to you, then you are simply FUBAR.

We have met the anarchists...

They represent a party we once called Grand

Benghazi is an irrational rightwing obsession; the more its clear that they were wrong about everything, the more obsessively denialist they've become.

Nope. Even when the State Department agrees with the right wingers, it's clear you're the one wrong about everything. The more stupid you spew, the more obsessively denialist YOU become.

The Right claimed Obama never called it terrorism; they were wrong.

The Right claimed Susan Rice lied; they were wrong.

The Right claimed the video had nothing to do with it; they were wrong.

The Right claimed Obama never called it terrorism; they were wrong. what did he call it, another "work place violence" case ?

The Right claimed Susan Rice lied; they were wrong. yes..! she was the most honest person in the regime

The Right claimed the video had nothing to do with it; they were wrong. i am sure Popeye was the culprit

and what post, other than this, of mine did you respond to? you have reading comprehension problems.

Some posters are more worthy of a response than others....

You just tend to fall below the line

translation:

i can't refute any of yurt's points, but i certainly can refute his neg rep

:lol:

With 400+ posts on this thread, I can't keep everyone happy

I respond to those most worthy of the effort. You just tend to be ignorable. Nothing personal, just that your posts suck

But do not be discouraged, someday I may give you the attention you so crave

Some posters are more worthy of a response than others....

You just tend to fall below the line

translation:

i can't refute any of yurt's points, but i certainly can refute his neg rep

:lol:

With 400+ posts on this thread, I can't keep everyone happy

I respond to those most worthy of the effort. You just tend to be ignorable. Nothing personal, just that your posts suck

But do not be discouraged, someday I may give you the attention you so crave

and yet, here you are repeatedly responding to non substantive posts and a neg rep

hilarious...you can't be bothered to respond to substance, but you will respond to non substance. pussy.

Forum List

Back