Bridgegate vs Benghazi

what kind of democrat was obama when he opposed gay marriage?

prediction: phony RW will ignore this because it hurts his point

OK ...Yurt has been whimpering for my attention all morning
Let me throw him a bone

When Obama ran for election in 2008 he believed the term marriage should be reserved for heterosexual marriage and that civil unions were a reasonable alternative

Since 2008, President Obama, like most of America, has reassessed that opinion and no longer believes that Civil Union is "good enough" for gays

Since President Obama came out in favor of gay marriage, 14 states have changed their laws to allow it

so obama held the opinion of most repubs and you are now making excuses for him. face it bub, your lib leader held the same beliefs as most repubs, but now you back peddle.

how proud you must you be. always standing by your leader, no matter his waffle. how proud. enjoy your waffle and now i know why you "ignore" my posts.

Dewd, most of the libturds in here are OFA operatives.

I'm serious as serious can be.

You go to their site, join it and you can see EVERYTHING libturds in here talk about in here within minutes of OFA starting to push it.

They're trying to turn this Board into an OFA Message Board.

They're well-organized, focused, and they have a plan.

They work 'within the rules' to harass or befriend Board Moderators, attack the most effective Conservatives and try to get the Mods to get rid of them by baiting them, taunting them and provoking them.

And it works. It works because we use the Board for what it was intended to be..... A place for the free exchange of PERSONAL Political viewpoints.

But our dimocrap scum pals? No way. They aim to take it over for the good of the 'party'. They're not the least bit interested in the free exchange of ideas

And unless the Board Jedi Knights see these people for what they are, they usually succeed.

Think I'm kidding? Think again.

Think I'm being too conspiratorial?

Think again.

Let me throw him a bone

When Obama ran for election in 2008 he believed the term marriage should be reserved for heterosexual marriage and that civil unions were a reasonable alternative

Since 2008, President Obama, like most of America, has reassessed that opinion and no longer believes that Civil Union is "good enough" for gays

Since President Obama came out in favor of gay marriage, 14 states have changed their laws to allow it

so obama held the opinion of most repubs and you are now making excuses for him. face it bub, your lib leader held the same beliefs as most repubs, but now you back peddle.

how proud you must you be. always standing by your leader, no matter his waffle. how proud. enjoy your waffle and now i know why you "ignore" my posts.

Sorry Yurt

You already got the response you were begging for

Let me throw him a bone

What excuse?

That's the history.

By the way, many republicans have "evolved" on the topic too.

Additionally, it's you folks that have held that Obama is a wild eyed communist radical.

You keep repeating that to this day even though this "radical" won 2 elections and essentially saved 2 highly private sectors, the financial and auto industries.

Had he been a conservative republican there might be a great many of you folks hailing that as nothing short of a "miracle".

Let me throw him a bone

What excuse?

That's the history.

Additionally, it's you folks that have held that Obama is a wild eyed communist radical.

You keep repeating that to this day even though this "radical" won 2 elections and essentially saved 2 highly private sectors, the financial and auto industries.

Had he been a conservative republican there might be a great many of you folks hailing that as nothing short of a "miracle".

you don't even follow posts. i'm not a republican.

without addressing the rest of your lies, i've never said what you claim in "you keep" paragraph. so fuck off. got it, good.

Let me throw him a bone

Sorry Yurt

another non response post from rightwinger

sissy, you can't debate me you can only run

Sorry Yurt

another non response post from rightwinger

sissy, you can't debate me you can only run

Sissy?

It will take alot more than that to troll me

Let me throw him a bone

What excuse?

That's the history.

I got a news flash for you, liar....

President of The United States of America, George W Bush, was the one who started the legislation and got the money to save the Banks and Generic Motors..... NOT the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Lying Cocksucker.

And yes, he IS a communist -- But in a Capitalist Country.

He would be perfectly at home in North Korea or Cuba, where you would see his true character.

He can only get away with so much inside this Country.

Remember that thing we have called The United States Military?

They're not on his side and they would take him down QUICK if he tried to go full-commie like he wants to.

Here's another OFA Organizer for you....

Organizing for Action

Want to make a difference?

Be a part of OFA’s biggest fellows program ever.

JANUARY 9, 2014 | STEFAN SCHAFFER, ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT MANAGER

This spring, learn new organizing skills, advance the issues that matter to you most, and make a lasting impact on your community as an OFA Spring Fellow.

c5642de5fc7a4665b3b0d38e913d9e62_20140109ofa_spring_fellow.png
^^Der Hitlerjugend^^

You seldom tell the truth. Given that you lied about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, the NRA, Obamacare. Then you resort to calling Republicans arsonists, anarchists, and terrorists.

Oh as if a traffic jam doesn't happen hundreds of thousands of times a day on any highway in America, why did this one suddenly pique your interest?

Give one example of me doing this.

Was I referring to you? Unless you have something to hide, I was referring to the Obama administration, not you.

You said, 'You seldom tell the truth', which would refer to me, and I am not a member of the Obama administration. Do you even read what you have written, especially when someone replies to it?

And Bush's Iraq clusterfuck?

4 Americans dead in Benghazi, 4,000+ Americans dead in Iraq and over $4t squandered for no real reason at all. Iraq still isn't free, there weren't any WMD to pose any kind of threat, Colin Powell committed treason on global television at the UN by lying the United States into an endless, unwinnable war, thousands of homeless veterans have been left on the street with undiagnosed PTSD, and there actually weren't any ties between Iraq and 9/11 so all of it was for nothing.

So let's focus on Benghazi because that's so much worse.

So many lies so little time....Iraq cost a little over $1T, not 4. Zarqawi was producing various weaponized poisons in Iraq near the Iranian border. Abu Nidal was there as were Saddam's sons and several others who would hurt us any way they could. The war in Iraq was WON....Soetoro has thrown that victory away by fleeing like the little bitch he's always been. And the "homeless Veterans" are a myth, you piece of shit....Don't lie about American Armed Forces lives after Iraq or what they gave their lives for.....16,000 of al-Qaida's best fighters are rotting in the sand of Iraq...no longer able to attack American civilians. "Bring it on" was about drawing in AQ to face soldiers instead of office workers...they came, they died like the dogs they were. And here you are honoring them like a skinny little cheerleader.

Last edited:

What excuse?

That's the history.

without addressing the rest of your lies, i've never said what you claim in "you keep" paragraph. so fuck off. got it, good.

Wow..that was easy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-barack-obama-as-a-communist.html#post8109851

You're a fucking liar Yurt.

Took me less than three minutes to show that.

4 Americans dead in Benghazi, 4,000+ Americans dead in Iraq and over $4t squandered for no real reason at all. Iraq still isn't free, there weren't any WMD to pose any kind of threat, Colin Powell committed treason on global television at the UN by lying the United States into an endless, unwinnable war, thousands of homeless veterans have been left on the street with undiagnosed PTSD, and there actually weren't any ties between Iraq and 9/11 so all of it was for nothing.

So many lies so little time....Iraq cost a little over $1T, not 4. Zarqawi was producing various weaponized poisons in Iraq near the Iranian border. Abu Nidal was there as were Saddam's sons and several others who would hurt us any way they could. The war in Iraq was WON....Soetoro has thrown that victory away by fleeing like the little bitch he's always been. And the "homeless Veterans" are a myth, you piece of shit....Don't lie about American Armed Forces lives after Iraq or what they gave their lives for.....16,000 of al-Qaida's best fighters are rotting in the sand of Iraq...no longer able to attack American civilians. "Bring it on" was about drawing in AQ to face soldiers instead of office workers...they came, they died like the dogs they were. And here you are honoring them like a skinny little cheerleader.

It is amazing that an ex soldier would not be angry that so many soldiers died for nothing. You must be some teenager using his parent's computer, as your username would suggest.

It is amazing that an ex soldier would not be angry that so many soldiers died for nothing. You must be some teenager using his parent's computer, as your username would suggest.

You can crawl back under the same rock the one I spoke to came from, faggot.

Thank you for proving my point, Junior.

Now some differences

Fox covered Benghazi for a year and a half straight.
Fox covered Bridgegate for ten minutes and then reminded viewers about Benghazi

No one died because lanes were blocked on the bridge (the one death was not due to the traffic stoppage, relatives of the deceased have confirmed that)

Christie did not lie for a month about it or blame it on a video

Christie fired those responsible immediately, Obama fired no one.

The two are not comparable in any way. Sorry, libs.

Exactly.

This thread's OP is akin to something Truthdon'tmatter would post...or Chris.
I see R'Winger is stooping to that level these days.

Now some differences

Fox covered Benghazi for a year and a half straight.
Fox covered Bridgegate for ten minutes and then reminded viewers about Benghazi

No one died because lanes were blocked on the bridge (the one death was not due to the traffic stoppage, relatives of the deceased have confirmed that)

Exactly.

I cut terrorists no breaks....especially Republican terrorists

At least we expect that AlQaeda hates Americans....we expect better from Republicans

What excuse?

That's the history.

Wow..that was easy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-barack-obama-as-a-communist.html#post8109851

You're a fucking liar Yurt.

Took me less than three minutes to show that.

how is quoting someone else than me....proving i lied?

are you truthmatters sock?

Thank you for proving my point, Junior.

Advocating for a war with absolutely no regard for the soldier. Do you have any clue what impression that makes upon you? Right or wrong BullKurtzUSMC is exactly the person you are talking about sending. Personally I think BullKurtzUSMC is 100% right but that should not change the respect anyone gives.

Exactly.

I cut terrorists no breaks....especially Republican terrorists

At least we expect that AlQaeda hates Americans....we expect better from Republicans

Based on your criteria for calling a US Republicans Terrorists, that also applies to US Democrats. During the shutdown, it was Democrat agency heads that chose to enforce keeping WW2 veterans from entering the WW2 Memorial yet those same heads let the open border advocates run their Camino Americano rally on the Mall. Don't forget the fear and terror inflicted on the Senior Citizens who tried to enter Yellowstone National Park or small business owners who ran their operation on National Park Service land. The Republicans were committed to funding the National Park Service. It was the Democrats that chose to allocate limited resources during the shutdown to inflict pain, fear, and terror.

Forum List

Back