Bridgegate vs Benghazi

BcDo-NwCcAAfPBR.jpg

Why do you seek to condone using TAX PAYER money for a governor to punish voters for not voting for him?

Maybe he was just taking advice from a buddy on how to do it. I mean, come on, the NSA and IRS being used punish voters at a massive cost by Obama is definitely something to look up to as a corrupted politician.

I'm with you on this TM. No more allowing politicians to waste tax payer money to oppress citizens that don't vote for them!

Attachments

• $obama-and-chris-christie.jpg
    $obama-and-chris-christie.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

Only in left-wing moonbat land does a traffic jam eclipse dead Americans and a president that lied about the circumstances under which they died.

You leftist scumbags never cease to amaze...

Yes, we know, anyone who dares attack the great kenyan messiah is to be destroyed and ridiculed---------its in the Alinsky playbook that you libtards all follow.

it has nothing to do with Obama.....nothing at all.....now how do you feel?...

Of course it does, what planet are you posting from?

no,im sorry it doesnt.....i have known about Issa for quite a long time.....and him being an Asshole has nothing to do with your hero....sorry...

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

Only in left-wing moonbat land does a traffic jam eclipse dead Americans and a president that lied about the circumstances under which they died.

You leftist scumbags never cease to amaze...

Yep. They defended/defend that bitch that got those men killed and her "What difference does it make"? statement but now sit upon their hypocritical high horse about a traffic jam.

Worthless gutter trash.

Do I have to shut up because I am an internet tough guy or because you have told me to shut up or both? If I decide not to shut up because I have determined you are a delusional internet asshole with some imaginary power to be able to intimidate people with your words over the internet would that be OK?

:lol:

lay off the crack bro, calm down, breath deeply...you can do it.

You think a person has to be on crack or over excited to call an internet asshole like you an asshole? I'm pretty calm watching Sponge Bob and Patrick with my grandchildren. How about you?

why i am i an asshole? please expound.

So what exactly is your definition of a Terrorist? Anyone that disagrees with your politics?

Jeopardizing public safety for a political agenda

public safety was jeopardized? by cramming and slowing down traffic? :lol:

Why do you have difficulty understanding that a massive traffic problem that delays first responders from qetting rescue, fire and police to an emergency scene puts public safety in jeapardy?

:lol:

lay off the crack bro, calm down, breath deeply...you can do it.

You think a person has to be on crack or over excited to call an internet asshole like you an asshole? I'm pretty calm watching Sponge Bob and Patrick with my grandchildren. How about you?

why i am i an asshole? please expound.

Because you think you can demand a poster on a message board to shut up and when they don't you can accuse them of smoking crack. That plus your comments in general influence me to think you are person who talks crap about stuff they don't really know anything about. But mostly, I think when posters attack other posters they are assholes and deserve to get bitch slapped in retaliations. That is why you got bitch slapped and called an asshole. Now you will have to wait for me to fuck up like you did, so you can attempt to bitch slap me back. Good luck.

Jeopardizing public safety for a political agenda

public safety was jeopardized? by cramming and slowing down traffic? :lol:

Why do you have difficulty understanding that a massive traffic problem that delays first responders from qetting rescue, fire and police to an emergency scene puts public safety in jeapardy?

OK…..So let me get this straight…..It's perfectly acceptable for the Secretary of State (that murderous bitch) to deny increased security for an Ambassador and his staff - then deny a rapid reaction force to help defend the consulate and they sit back and watch while the Ambassador and three other Americans are massacred.

OK…I get it now…

But it is somehow "Teeth gnashing time" by the left when someone (probably the fat-assed governor) causes a traffic jam on a bridge…..

Yet you wonder why America thinks the left is nothing more than spoiled-assed cry babies...

Forum List

Back