Bridgegate vs Benghazi

So, you were disappointed that Obama did not take the blame for the Benghazi fiasco that was primarily a partisan driven witch-hunt?

How sad....

I'm just pointing out the differences between the responses from the two men over the incidents brought up by the OP the fact that you and so many other's are unwilling to hold Obama responsible for anything negative that happens on his watch is what's truly sad.

I do not think Obama is responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorists
I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office
I never claimed he was responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorist either. The questions about Obama and Benghazi are over the lack of security leading up to the attack and the explanation's given after it.

I'm just pointing out the differences between the responses from the two men over the incidents brought up by the OP the fact that you and so many other's are unwilling to hold Obama responsible for anything negative that happens on his watch is what's truly sad.

I do think that Christie is responsible for the actions of terrorists in the governors office

Moonbats like you believe one of these is a terrorist, the other a victim. Kerry on numbnuts..... :thup:

article-2536835-1A88415D00000578-677_306x479.jpg

ksm15n-1-web.jpg

Both are guilty of disregarding public safety and targeting civilian population for political reasons

Never ask you to throw at dart anything again I just pointed out how the two men responded to the incidents of bridgegate and Benghazi if that's to much for you to comprehend there's nothing I can do about it.

Not too much to ask at all - I think that they are both crap issues as far as them being political "scandals."

If Christie was not involved, fine. He did the right thing for apologizing, though, because THOSE WERE HIS PEOPLE.

Obama in my estimation had NOTHING to apologize for.

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

I never claimed he was responsible for the actions of Islamic terrorist either. The questions about Obama and Benghazi are over the lack of security leading up to the attack and the explanation's given after it.

There were Islamic protests throughout the region. Embassy security had been cut back across the board. Obama gave an explanation based on what he knew at the time....just like Christie did

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

For you and others on the right too blinded by partisanism to understand, out here in the real world the Christie press conference was an unmitigated political disaster; indeed, ‘sad.’

only under your tin foil hat. Everywhere else he came across as honest and took action.

There were Islamic protests throughout the region. Embassy security had been cut back across the board. Obama gave an explanation based on what he knew at the time....just like Christie did

So you are saying that obama and clinton were incompetent in that they did not know what was going on in one of the most dangerous places in the world where americans were at risk?

They did not want to acknowledge a terrorist attack before the election, thats what the entire cover up and inaction was about, and it cost 4 americans their lives.

Bull shit. You guys make a mountain out of a mole hill then you expect me to throw a dart at my Obama dart board. Sorry, come up with a real issue and I'm all ears. Benghazi, like Christi-gate is nothing but crap. Until I learn that Christie personally ordered this, I WILL NOT BELIEVE that he did. Show me actual PROOF and I'm down.
Never ask you to throw at dart anything again I just pointed out how the two men responded to the incidents of bridgegate and Benghazi if that's to much for you to comprehend there's nothing I can do about it.

Again, one cannot ‘compare’ the Christie scandal with Benghazi; except for occurring during the same month, they are completely two dissimilar incidents.

Consequently, to compare the responses by the two chief executives is just as idiotic.

At what point were the Republican Terrorists going to call off the dogs?

Didn't they make their point on day one?
Why would they laugh when the mayor complained about public safety concerns?
Why would the governor not return the mayors urgent calls? Radio Silence
Why did they wait till New York cancelled the lane closures and then complain to New York for doing it?

How much punishment did the terrorists intend to inflict?

Moonbats like you believe one of these is a terrorist, the other a victim. Kerry on numbnuts..... :thup:

article-2536835-1A88415D00000578-677_306x479.jpg

ksm15n-1-web.jpg

Both are guilty of disregarding public safety and targeting civilian population for political reasons

Go tell the family members of those lost in the 911 attacks that the lane closures at the GWB was no different, comrade. I'd put the over/under at 1000 for how many times you'd get slapped/punched in the face. The question is, would it knock any sense into you?...... :thup:

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

Hoooo-ahh! High 5!

AlQaeda terrorists are expected to hate Americans

Republican terrorists are not

Republicans allegedly closed down a few bridge lanes for a few days and it's terrorism. Democrats knowingly lie about keeping your health care plan, then knowingly take it away from millions of Americans, but it's for their own good. You can't make this shit up........ :thup:

Last edited:

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

If blocking traffic lanes is terrorism, why hasn't DOJ indicted them?

you really need to get back on the paxil.

What really makes this whole bridge thing so funny is that Christie is a RINO. He is not a republican or a conservative.

He is a democrat in an elephant suit.

continuing to post such idiocy just validates what most of us already know about you----------------YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

If blocking traffic lanes is terrorism, why hasn't DOJ indicted them?

you really need to get back on the paxil.

ummm..... The US Attorney is looking into it. You really need to seek out other sources of info besides am radio & Hannity :eusa_doh: It was a violation of the law you partisan hack.

U.S. Attorney reviewing Chris Christie bridge scandal for potential violation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back