Bridges, broadband and babies: Inside Pete Buttigieg's (Mayor Pete) 1st year in DC...meanwhile, husband Chasten spotted at SCOTUS protest

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Secretary PETE's quick on his FEET!

Buttigieg in the video says SCOTUS draft opinion overturning Roe raises the question, “Did we just live to see the high watermark of liberty & freedom & rights in this country? The moment that'll be remembered as the furthest we got before things started moving the other way?"

FR856_fXMAUsQrz

FR3iECgWYAIXNni

What really irritates me about Mayor Petey is that he brought actual kids into him and his bumbuddy's home.

Those kids are going to be fucked up. It would have been a lot more responsible just to hire a couple of midget actors to play the part and get in on the scam.

How about that fellow who was on GOT, he hasn't been working much since that series ended?

I understand that he's a union member in the actors' guild, doesn't Buttigieg believe in helping out union members?

"What we're seeing now is this framework gives us the chance to do the biggest investment in public transit that we've ever done as a country, the biggest investment in passenger rail since Amtrak was created," Sec. Buttigieg says.

What really irritates me about Mayor Petey is that he brought actual kids into him and his bumbuddy's home.

Those kids are going to be fucked up. It would have been a lot more responsible just to hire a couple of midget actors to play the part and get in on the scam.

How about that fellow who was on GOT, he hasn't been working much since that series ended?

I understand that he's a union member in the actors' guild, doesn't Buttigieg believe in helping out union members?
i don't get how he is better than Madison Cawthorn

"What we're seeing now is this framework gives us the chance to do the biggest investment in public transit that we've ever done as a country, the biggest investment in passenger rail since Amtrak was created," Sec. Buttigieg says.
So? Doesn't do any of us in flyover country any good!

Forum List

Back