Out of 30,000 "palestinian"-terrorists Hamas/PIJ: how many were eliminated?

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 70% of whatever Jihad regime provides

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Most of them - eliminated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most killed are non-combatants human shields used by Hamas

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
It's a good thing they left.the Zionists destroyed more than 300 Arab villages.

Since October 7 they have killed over 15,000 Palestinians... 70% are women and children.
You are adressing a bunch of mentally depraved beings - not worth your time.

Gee.
Whatever happened to the "bad guys"?

___

Hamas terrorist wounded in battle treated at Israeli hospital.
Israel National News, Dec 13, 2023.

Excerpt:

The terrorist was taken with injuries to his limbs, received medical treatment, and was operated on. At the moment he is being hospitalized at the surgical department.

During the first days of the war, following the October 7th massacre, there was a large amount of criticism over the hospitalization of terrorists at civilian hospitals, where, in many cases, a terrorist was treated adjacent to a civilian or soldier who was wounded during the attack.

_ _ _

GOOGLING...

Palestinian use human shields

Rashida Tlaib Meme

INCUBATOR PALLYWOOD?

1, 2.

Hamas terrorists had ‘a thing with sexual organs’ and targeted genitalia of Israeli victims: UN testimony

By Yaron Steinbuch
Published Dec. 5, 2023, 11:50 a.m. ET

Oct 7: sexual violence

Misc.:

View attachment 859939

img-20231117-wa0007-jpg.870919

"Palestinians" celebrating Oct 7 atrocities
Palestinians celebrating Oct 7 massacres

__

Torture, humiliation, sexual violence and danger of death: testimonies of those returning from captivity.

A report (Dec.2023) collected the testimonies of the Israelis who were released from Hamas - and calls for international action to release the abductees immediately. "and to starvation and mental harm.

__

Last edited:
I believe there's International Treaties that require equal medical care for all ... or maybe that was just the MASH TV show ... either way, Israel is walking that line ... maintaining the moral high ground ... Israel needs that if they want to flood them tunnels with sea water ...

You're a self-admitted mentally depraved being.
I never admitted such a thing - again you proof to be a lying and fantasizing being.

Unlike you and your depraved ilk - I NEVER supported the murder and killing of civilians. Neither did I desperately invent false reasoning's to defend or justify such "retribution" actions committed by either side.

However YOU and your depraved ilk - are constantly supporting the murder and killing of civilians.
Now stop wasting my time - and address your own depraved ilk.

I never admitted such a thing - again you proof to be a lying and fantasizing being.

Unlike you and your depraved ilk - I NEVER supported the murder and killing of civilians. Neither did I desperately invent false reasoning's to defend or justify such "retribution" actions committed by either side.

However YOU and your depraved ilk - are constantly supporting the murder and killing of civilians.
Now stop wasting my time - and address your own depraved ilk.

In almost every one of your posts you show what you are.

At the time of the Basel congress, Arabs represented 95 percent of the population of Palestine and they owned 99 percent of the land.2 Thus it was obvious from the beginning of Zionism that dispossession of the Palestinian majority, either politically or physically, would be an inevitable requirement for achieving a Jewish state. It was not only land that was needed to reach Zionism's goal, but land without another people in the majority.

Since Palestinian Arabs were by far the majority throughout the period up to Israel's establishment as a Jewish state in 1948, the Zionist state could emerge only by denying the majority its rights or by becoming the majority either through immigration or in reducing the number of Palestinians by ethnic cleansing. There was no other way to create a Jewish, rather than democratic, state.3

Continued

The Holy Land Was Hollow Until the Jews Returned

The Paleonasties were transients with no loyalty to the land, or else they would have stayed and fought the Jews. And if the Israelis had lost, the land would have been partitioned among the real Arab countries, who themselves would have warred on one another in order to annex it all to themselves.

WATCH: IDF confronts terrorists in Gaza school.
Dec 13 — The battlegroup of the IDF's 55th Brigade battled terrorists in a school in Khan Yunis in southern Gaza on Wednesday, according to the IDF..

IDF troops in Gaza uncover arms, footage of Oct. 7 massacres as battles rage.
Palestinians say military raided hospital in north Gaza amid exchanges of fire; rockets target Gaza border communities, Ashkelon
By Emanuel Fabian, TOI Staff and AFP
12 December 2023, 5:07 pm

Forum List

Back