Briefings message.....take Trump tweets serious only when he's not joking???

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Poor Sean, when asked should the American people take Donald the Clown serious, Sean said and I quote...yes, but only when he's not joking????????????????? Question? When the hell do you not know this clown is joking? The reporter looked around as if to say, is this mf crazy?

Hey Sean, bail before its too late, your creds are slowly sinking dude. The fact Trump still believes 300 million people voted illegally, bail Sean, bail....the Trump is insane. To blame the democrats for Trumps wire tweet, bail Sean.....bail.

Sean has been getting a pass because everybody knows his job is to try to make a spoiled child's behavior look presidential. He has given it a valiant effort, but at some point he's going to realize that job is impossible, and he will be thought to be just as stupid as his boss.

I've heard people on this very board say that they are grateful Trump is tweeting, because then he's able to bypass the "lamestream media", and they can get the information straight from Trump himself.

But, now we have to ignore tweets when he's joking? How will we know, will he put a little "j" in quotes or parens so that we know the difference between real and joking?

Poor Sean, when asked should the American people take Donald the Clown serious, Sean said and I quote...yes, but only when he's not joking????????????????? Question? When the hell do you not know this clown is joking? The reporter looked around as if to say, is this mf crazy?

Hey Sean, bail before its too late, your creds are slowly sinking dude. The fact Trump still believes 300 million people voted illegally, bail Sean, bail....the Trump is insane. To blame the democrats for Trumps wire tweet, bail Sean.....bail.
Hannity's creds went south when he promised to be waterboarded for charity and chickened out.

Poor snowflakes just don't know what to do with themselves, do they? I love the meltdowns. :lol:

I'd feel badly for him if he wasn't lying for a sociopath. If he had any morals, he'd quit

I'd feel badly for him if he wasn't lying for a sociopath. If he had any morals, he'd quit

At fist I felt irritated by him but now all I feel is sympathy for him. He is in a bad situation. I think he should bail as well before he gets canned for not lying for the Donald.

I actually like that Trump tweets things directly to the American people...however saying that by "wire tapping" he did no mean "wire tapping" a week after the tweet is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back