Brilliant Jordan Peterson Schools Piers Morgan: Putin Can Now Freeze Everyone This Winter Because We are "Saving the Planet"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Putin will never lose. He might go home leaving Ukraine a wasteland with nothing left for NATO to inherit except millions of mouths to feed. Absolutely criminal Biden and the Neo-cons are egging on this war through their cross-dresser puppet Zelensky.

Putin will never lose. He might go home leaving Ukraine a wasteland with nothing left for NATO to inherit except millions of mouths to feed. Absolutely criminal Biden and the Neo-cons are egging on this war through their cross-dresser puppet Zelensky.

Lol, so Puti is going to make me freeze to death this winter? Sure thing retard. So when summer comes and I am still here calling the retard you are is going to be fun.

Putin shouldn't be defended though. Maybe he has a legitimate reason to engage in war, but it should be reserved for soldiers, not shopping malls. If he uses a nuke, then how will the world defend this?

I understand his position, I try to be objective, but war should always be the 11th hour decision. Zelensky and Europe were also arrogant in NOT listening to the U.S and UK that Russia would strike.

The issue about climate change and green energy sources is legitimate and yes, Putin is no fool, he knows where his leverage lies. The same fools in MSM were promoting Putin and U.S enemies propaganda, they LOVED seeing the West destroy their economies.

Now some at CNN seem to understand that they were hoodwinked and sold out many lives due to their blind obedience. I argued all along that all industries could co-exist, but stop destroying existing, reliable resources to artificially force one that isn't perfected nor a viable option at this point.

Funny, I haven't heard Merkels name once by MSM since she unceremoniously finally put her country out of their misery and stepped down. She was an absolute disaster for Germany, Europe and ultimately all of the West.

Lol, so Puti is going to make me freeze to death this winter? Sure thing retard. So when summer comes and I am still here calling the retard you are is going to be fun.

Yep. And I'm going to love watching your teeth chattering. Biden will probably ship our oil to Europe so they don't freeze so we will freeze, since we always come last to the Demorat party. In case you haven't noticed lol. :auiqs.jpg:

Yep. And I'm going to love watching your teeth chattering. Biden will probably ship our oil to Europe so they don't freeze so we will freeze, since we always come last to the Demorat party. In case you haven't noticed lol. :auiqs.jpg:
Lol, your retardation is amusing. Lol what more ya got? It gives me great pleasure to see your idiocy on full display. Good stuff

Could you possibly be more ignorant? No!
Lol, hey there retard. How's tricks? Lol ya think ya are gunna freeze to death this winter do ya retard? Can't say I don't hope ya do but it is unlikely there retard. Lol hilarious 😂 Guna stick it your face over and over again next summer retard. You are entertaining at any rate. Good stuff let that fear and hate consume you. Gives me great pleasure retard.

Putin will have all the power unless we vote Democrats out of power. They are bolstering him.

Lol. Ya would rather be Russian than a democrat huh. Of course ya likely are Russian huh retard. Yep we gunna freeze right retard? Yep cutting aid to Ukraine if they win the midterm. Lol that is the Putin party platform these days. I mean retard party. I mean republican party. Yep good patriots to Russia they are the Putin dick licker s. Yep, letting Putin take over allies will show Puti a thing or two right retard?

These bot scripts are getting hilarious.

Forum List

Back