bring back jobs Mr. Trump !

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
“I am going to bring jobs back to the United States like nobody else can,” Trump said in his closing statement at last week’s debate in Detroit, ahead of the Republican primary in Michigan on Tuesday.

“I’m going to bring jobs back from China. I’m going to bring jobs back from Mexico and from Japan,” Trump said during the Feb. 13 GOP debate in South Carolina.

and then ...

In Detroit, Trump admitted he had his clothing line manufactured in China and Mexico. But he claimed that it is “impossible for clothing makers in this country to do clothing in this country.” Trump blamed the Chinese government’s devaluation of the yuan, which helps to make Chinese-made goods cheaper for American consumers than those made in the U.S.

Trump outsourcing includes home goods, daughter’s clothing line

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

I will bla bla bla ... bla bla is IMPOSSIBLE TO DO !

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is already keeping jobs. Already close to Obama in non govt full time jobs and he isn't even POTUS yet.

Waiting only 9 minutes for a response on a message board before making the "wow, nobody want's to comment" post is worse than poor form, it's abject stupidity.

But considering the source, I'm not surprised.

He is already keeping jobs. Already close to Obama in non govt full time jobs and he isn't even POTUS yet.

BRIBING/KEEPING/BRINGING BACK same thing to idiots ..
Bribing isn't. But it is a way to keep or bring them back.

when you tell a company you'll tax the shit out of them if they move to Mexico, and haven't even stepped foot in the White House, YOU'RE BRIBING THEM !!!!!!!!!

dumbass RW Trumpbots ... shallow end of the gene pool I tell ya.

when you tell a company you'll tax the shit out of them if they move to Mexico, and haven't even stepped foot in the White House, YOU'RE BRIBING THEM !!!!!!!!!

Trump couldn't pass those tariff's in congress without dem votes, and probably not with them. He can't pass his infrastructure plan without dems in the senate, and it might not even get on the House floor if the Hassert rule stands.

But, congress will pass business friendly laws, and regulations will be lessened. I think Trump will have the jobs to get re-elected. But those jobs won't be filled by the old whites in wisc, mich and pa who got him elected.

Trump couldn't pass those tariff's in congress without dem votes, and probably not with them. He can't pass his infrastructure plan without dems in the senate, and it might not even get on the House floor if the Hassert rule stands.

But, congress will pass business friendly laws, and regulations will be lessened. I think Trump will have the jobs to get re-elected. But those jobs won't be filled by the old whites in wisc, mich and pa who got him elected.

another Trump spending bill Republicans can attach pork $$ and taxpayers pick up the check.

another Trump spending bill Republicans can attach pork $$ and taxpayers pick up the check.
Well, will the dems accept a tax cut that gives families making 100K $200-$400 and the top .1% a cool million, and then turn around and vote for new interstates and upgrades to airports and subways and tunnels?

I don't know.

Is that even what happened? lol....

And bribing companies seems to happen a lot. You have to do something considering the leftist regulations strangling our companies to death..

“I am going to bring jobs back to the United States like nobody else can,” Trump said in his closing statement at last week’s debate in Detroit, ahead of the Republican primary in Michigan on Tuesday.

“I’m going to bring jobs back from China. I’m going to bring jobs back from Mexico and from Japan,” Trump said during the Feb. 13 GOP debate in South Carolina.

and then ...

In Detroit, Trump admitted he had his clothing line manufactured in China and Mexico. But he claimed that it is “impossible for clothing makers in this country to do clothing in this country.” Trump blamed the Chinese government’s devaluation of the yuan, which helps to make Chinese-made goods cheaper for American consumers than those made in the U.S.

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's stopping you from buying a sewing machine and starting your own company to compete?

Come on snowflake we all know your mommy taught you how to bake a cake and sew.

and then ...

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's stopping you from buying a sewing machine and starting your own company to compete?

Come on snowflake we all know your mommy taught you how to bake a cake and sew.

whats stopping you from saying something intelligent?

I can't wait for Trump to get into office. The libtard meltdown is just going to get better.

Forum List

Back