Bring Back The Electric Chair....

That was just you in your sick fantasy.
So you deny your pedophile prophet shagged a prepubescent little girl?
First of all, he's not my prophet, furthermore I've seen no evidence that he was a pedophile.

He married and had sex with an eight year old, Aisha. That makes him a pedo.
What makes you assume that?

What makes me assume what? Even Muslims don't deny that Mohammad married an 8 year old. That's why marrying prepubescent girls is legal in many Muslim societies. Keep up will ya.
Marriage and sex are not synonymous terms.

So you deny your pedophile prophet shagged a prepubescent little girl?
First of all, he's not my prophet, furthermore I've seen no evidence that he was a pedophile.

What makes me assume what? Even Muslims don't deny that Mohammad married an 8 year old. That's why marrying prepubescent girls is legal in many Muslim societies. Keep up will ya.
Marriage is not the same thing as sex.
Which is why Muhammed, piss be upon him, married his "wife" at seven but waited until she was nine to have sex with her, right? What a gentleman.

Which is why Muhammed, piss be upon him, married his "wife" at seven but waited until she was nine to have sex with her, right? What a gentleman.
Still waiting for evidence...

From a Muslim website, 53 year old pervert eying a six year old:

Age of Aisha ra at time of marriage

Age of Aisha at time of marriage with Holy Prophet Muhammad
It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”

Aisha - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham,[11] when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina

While we're scraping for evidence, I'm still waiting for evidence of Muhammed's (piss be upon him) claim to be descended from the lineage of Ismael and Abraham. I think there's more evidence he buggered a little girl clutching her cloth doll. What a sicko! I'm glad a Jewish woman murdered him. It doesn't get more emasculating than that.

It is believed on the authority of some Hadith reports that the marriage ceremony (known as nikah, amounting to betrothal) of Aisha with the Holy Prophet Muhammad took place when she was six years of age, and that she joined the Holy Prophet as his wife three years later at the age of nine. We quote below from two such reports in Bukhari.

“It is reported from Aisha that she said: The Prophet entered into marriage with me when I was a girl of six … and at the time [of joining his household] I was a girl of nine years of age.”

“Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed [alone] for two years or so. He married Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consummated that marriage when she was nine years old.”

The majority of traditional hadith sources state that Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham,[11] when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina
Sounds like unconfirmed blather.

You have no proof whatsoever to back your clam that he was a pedophile.

Personally, I think your accusations stem from a simple case of psychological projection.

While we're scraping for evidence, I'm still waiting for evidence of Muhammed's (piss be upon him) claim to be descended from the lineage of Ismael and Abraham. I think there's more evidence he buggered a little girl clutching her cloth doll. What a sicko! I'm glad a Jewish woman murdered him. It doesn't get more emasculating than that.

Didn't you know? He had access to the internet and went on ancestry.com and found out he was a direct descendant of Ishmael who came over 2000 years before the "prophet" was born. Of course a few people may have disputed that claim but for some reason they were found headless a few days later.

Sounds like unconfirmed blather.

You have no proof whatsoever to back your clam that he was a pedophile.

Personally, I think your accusations stem from a simple case of psychological projection.

Personally I think you're fulla shi'ite, the text I provided is from an Islamic site.

This animal needs to die and not on the goodbye gurney....he needs to sit in Sparky for a ride to Hell:

PHOENIX (AP) — A female guard was sexually assaulted by a male inmate at an Arizona prison in the second such attack on an employee in the last 18 months, corrections officials said.
The most recent attack occurred in an office while the corrections officer was meeting with inmate Fernandes Masters, Wilder said.

"The inmate attacked the officer during a scheduled meeting in the housing unit office, and no weapons were involved," Wilder said. "The officer called for assistance, staff in the housing unit immediately responded to the location and pulled the inmate away from the officer and secured him."
"Pending the outcome of this investigation and due to the nature of this violent attack, the department intends to pursue criminal charges against inmate Masters, including sexual assault, kidnapping and attempted murder," Wilder said.

image.jpg

Masters pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in 2007 in a plea agreement that came after prosecutors dropped the death penalty, Maricopa County Superior Court records show. He was sentenced to life without the possibility of parole.

According to the original criminal complaint provided Saturday by the Maricopa County Attorney's Office and a Glendale police probable cause statement, Masters admitted stabbing his stepfather to death so he could steal his cellphone and vehicle to sell for drug money on Dec. 22, 2004

Life without parole, the truly cruel and unusual punishment.

In the past, when the DP was the norm, life without parole was reserved for the most hated enemies of rulers.

It was served in a dungeon though, not in a high class joint guaranteeing three hots and a cot and all the sex you can extort.
I say cold blooded killers and rapists should be sentenced to experimentation and donating vital organs. And we would be humaine when possible but sometimes we need them to try an experimental drug.

But they won't cost us $40k a year. The medical advances would be priceless.

Forum List

Back