Bring masculinity back

This is one of the best examples of how both ends of the spectrum can't help themselves, and just go too fucking far.

Yes, the Left has been on this inexplicable crusade to attack, dilute and diminish the value of masculinity. It's been pretty fucking hard to miss, and there has be no shortage of discussions in the media about how young men are fucked up because they have to control their natural (and legal and decent) impulses, and they're demonized for them. I suspect this whole ridiculous "53 genders" bullshit has its roots in this. I'd sure love to know the genesis of this truly dumb approach.
That doesn't sound at all like a hit dog hollerin.... :eusa_whistle: Jesus Christ.

Dare I even ask what natural, legal and decent impulses you think liberals are demonizing? 😄

Considering the fact that notions of masculinity are entirely subjective I'm not entirely sure how other people embracing the idea of 53 genders dilutes your masculinity. That sounds an awful like the crying done from opponents to gay marriage who whimper on about how the marriages of others dilutes their own. That's not the sort of logic you really want to base your beliefs on, just saying. Also it reeks of insecurity which doesn't seem very masculine to me at all.

i want to take the opportunity to provide context to OP's mindset:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

i want to take the opportunity to provide context to OP's mindset:

The comment about the media is right on. My friends and I are well informed because we get our news from OAN and Newsmax. But what about everyone else? Obviously they are not well informed and this investigation might end up going nowhere because of it.
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There you go. If you survived prostate and skin cancer you will survive a dip in your testosterone level.
LOL-Th.gif

Works for me! But I'm an old codger.

But for the youth, it is a major problem.

Bullshit! I have not seen the left do jack squat. The natural instinct of a man is not to force himself on a woman, but to use tact and romance. That's mostly what I see being done on the left. If you're interested in a woman at work, leave her a note and if she says no, then move on. Commenting on a womans body while you're doing a work project don't make sense. But if you see her after work and lay a few lines on her, so be it. If she rejects you move on. The only thing the so called left has done is say to men that if a woman says no, then make it her loss and move on to another one instead of trying over and over.

The problem is people who call themselves in the middle with no solutions but who think they are better than everybody and think they have the right to criticize everyone.
Now that's a joke. You've been here since you were white and refuse to offer solutions! All you do is whine and stamp your little racist feet blaming whites for everything under the sun except anything good.

Snoopy-S.gif

There isn't any thing more American than masculinty. So why are liberals against it? This should definitely get more Americans to vote GOP.

---Experts warn of ‘devastating effect’ as traditional male roles deemed ‘toxic’ by media, Hollywood---

Lol @ masculinity

The folks who worship this prissy whining ass bitch wants to talk about masculinity...

T-gop.0066 (49).jpg

Yall have murdered irony at this point...

Heard a lady comic on the comedy station in the car yesterday talking about how she hated being 28 and dating because all the men her age were pussies.

Jokingly she said all the men she met were 30 year old guys with some sort of social disorder that were allergic to wearing properly fitting clothes and on the first date talk about being unemployed and wanting to get into pickling. "How about getting into a job and being a actual man" she said. The whole bit was funny and a lot of true.

I don't know why we have so many younger guys that are pussy ass weak willed bitches.

Not every guy has to be Paul Bunyan, but Jesus at least be a man. Having a dick and balls doesn't make you man, that just makes you a male.

Forum List

Back