Bring masculinity back

I see you have exhausted your limited vocabulary already.
Horsehockey? Is that a word? Maybe something from the last century I'm not familiar with? Or is it two words and you are too uneducated to run a spell check, you useless eater.
Piss off you silly buttgrommet!! Morons like you give DemoKKKrats a bad name. Masculinity is obviously not something you have ever experienced. You come across as just dumb and with a few stereotypes that are ridiculous!!! Men "fear" rejection??? lmao
Hence old women in Nursing Homes get hot shots!!! No sense of "Love" and "forbearance"? How about "commitment"?

You really are a shallow piece of work!!!

Greg

I get right on it. What else can I do when some useless eater from Hicksville barks a command. Are you retarded?
Do you aspire to be a low functioning moron?? You might find that a bridge too far!!!

Greg

Look white....., you can stop thinking you get to define me. You don't know ---- about Africa, and I'm more of a man now at 62 than you were on your best day.

Black lives matter is not the only group. The number 1 most respected and honored organization besides the church in the Black Community is the NAACP and I'm a prouf black man card carrying member.

How Many Slaves Did Blacks Own?

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

Pressly also shows that the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia. So why did these free black people own these slaves?

As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

It's real simple for white racists to say blacks and whites owned slaves. It's not so simple for white racists to do the research to find out why that was the case. The excuse of slavery was worldwide is bs. Terrorism has been here since Cain killed Abel, but nobody makes excuses for it and the white racist excuse used here has no merit.

Keep my name out of your mouth FDR.

Uh oh someone’s getting aggressive. You are a person I am a person we’re the same.

No mention By you of slavery in Africa. No mention of blacks selling slaves to whites. No mention of the North Africans from the ottoman empire raiding southern Europe, and enslaving whites.

Slaves have been owned in Black Africathroughout recorded history. In many areas there were large-scale slave societies, while in others there were slave-owning societies. Slavery was practiced everywhere even before the rise of Islam, and Black slaves exported from Africa were widely traded throughout the Islamic world. Approximately 18 million Africans were delivered into the Islamic trans-Saharan and Indian Ocean slave trades between 650 and 1905. In the second half of the 15th century Europeans began to trade along the west coast of Africa, and by 1867 between 7 million and 10 million Africans had been shipped as slaves to the New World.

Black people owned slaves, white people owned slaves. That is an indisputable fact. You literally have no idea what you’re talking about man. You literally just said people who own other people are benevolent which is interesting, but you also have to apply that to white people , and you’re agreeing with some type of Black Lives Matter argument from the propagandists. That’s insane.

Yes, there were black slaves in America, who learned a lot from their white masters. Because some white masters were Benevolent to the black slaves for example teaching them to read…. Ahh but you probably just watch the movies and think that all the black slaves in the USA weren’t allowed to read.

just like you said about black slave owners, being benevolent to the black slaves or black slave owners in Africa, being benevolent violent to white slaves.

You see the world in black-and-white. And you think that you can talk to other adults like you own them. You’re very weak. Probably one of the worst posters on the board certainly the angriest the nastiest.

Can imagine what it’s like to be you a wake up each day literally uninformed, uneducated, and unintelligent.

Slavery was a worldwide institution and was practiced everywhere and hunter gatherer societies around the world. And certainly throughout the history of Africa, the emperors owned slaves like for example, the emperor of the Mali empire Mansa Musa owned thousands if not tens of thousands of slaves , and he’s one person. So there you go man

Here you are talking to other adults like their children. Saying things that would get you to fistfight with people and literally making things up as you go.

You have no idea what struggle is like. You’re a healthy body person

Try living in a wheelchair and then get back to us.

Have a better day and try and wake up happy.

Last edited:
Interesting that 6 pages in and nobody has been able to define masculinty.
There are many ways to describe masculine manhood – faithful, honest, virtuous – but let’s start with the most basic.

A masculine man is a man who loves. That may sound simple or trite, but only because the word “love” has been so devalued through overuse and outright misuse.

What is love: 1. unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for others!!

This comes the closest to what we are talking about here. But let’s put it in more masculine terms: “Greater love hath no man than to give up his life for his friends” (John 15:13). The words of Jesus Christ, as he contemplates the Cross, are a model of masculine manhood, the definition of masculine love.

That should just about do it!!!

Greg

There are many ways to describe masculine manhood – faithful, honest, virtuous – but let’s start with the most basic.

A masculine man is a man who loves. That may sound simple or trite, but only because the word “love” has been so devalued through overuse and outright misuse.

What is love: 1. unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for others!!

This comes the closest to what we are talking about here. But let’s put it in more masculine terms: “Greater love hath no man than to give up his life for his friends” (John 15:13). The words of Jesus Christ, as he contemplates the Cross, are a model of masculine manhood, the definition of masculine love.

That should just about do it!!!

Greg

Somehow I do not think that is what the OP had in mind

Learn English or go back to the shit hole you came from.
You are a cellar dweller!!!

Ct4DH1lVYAAhU6L.jpg

You idiot!!!

Greg

It is what I consider masculine!!!

Greg

Which is sort of the problem with the premise of the thread, masculine or not is in the eye of the beholder.

For me personally, the only opinions I care about on the topic is that of my wife and children.

Forum List

Back