Bring masculinity back

You bore me.
iu

You menopausal??

Greg

Which is sort of the problem with the premise of the thread, masculine or not is in the eye of the beholder.

For me personally, the only opinions I care about on the topic is that of my wife and children.
You asked for a real definition; I gave you THE most accurate I could come up with. It is what it is.

Greg

You asked for a real definition; I gave you THE most accurate I could come up with. It is what it is.

Greg

Yes, you gave me your definition. And I appreciated it and think it is pretty accurate myself.

A great many people on this forum consider Trump to be masculine, yet he does not possess any of the attributes you listed.... faithful, honest, virtuous.

Thus is the problem with such terms, it is like trying to define beauty, what you find beautiful someone else may not

Yes, you gave me your definition. And I appreciated it and think it is pretty accurate myself.

A great many people on this forum consider Trump to be masculine, yet he does not possess any of the attributes you listed.... faithful, honest, virtuous.

Thus is the problem with such terms, it is like trying to define beauty, what you find beautiful someone else may not
Trump probably spends more time on his comb over than most women doing their hair. And what's that spray tan? Masculine?

EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3.jpg

Nobody is PERFECT old bean; even IM2 has been DIVORCED. But no; masculine is based in LOVE, not in any physical attributes though they are not mutually exclusive. Muscle bound gym junkies may be masculine IF they ALSO fit the definition above. Being a pig is NOT masculine; it's being a pig.......or a bush-pig as in Arlette's case.

Greg

The most hilarious thing about the OP (it's a target rich environment) is that he/she/it belongs to a party and supports a man who has cried victimhood for what, the past 8 years?

How masculine is it to constantly portray yourself as a victim?

The most hilarious thing about the OP (it's a target rich environment) is that he/she/it belongs to a party and supports a man who has cried victimhood for what, the past 8 years?

How masculine is it to constantly portray yourself as a victim?
Grifty is a hoot when he's good and scared, taking to his Truthy Social. This is one of his latest. Rigged and Stollen (a German Christmas bread)

image.png

And being a gentlemen is the ultimate expression/demonstration of a cultivated masculine person, and not some faggot with a squeaky voice, nice suit - talking Oxford English.
BTW, just muscles and size, do not define masculinity.
The real test of a man is the level of sacrifice he is willing to endure for the sake of others.

The real test of a man is the level of sacrifice he is willing to endure for the sake of others.
You don't believe that of course!!!

But it is correct......................but it is not ONLY sacrifice; it is LIVING in joy with others.

Greg

Nope, it's the manner in which a man performs those sacrifices, efforts or his duty, that earn him the predicate gentleman, - BTW "real" women fulfill this role as well, which earns them the predicate a "true lady" - and not due to some posh wardrobe, jewels and sinking with the Titanic.

Forum List

Back